Turn on thread page Beta

Pink floyd fans! watch

ReputationRep:
    Ive done a cover of echoes from the meddle album, time and eclispe from (darkside of the moon) and put it in one song.

I did all the vocals and guitar and other effects, but not the drums and keyboard.

Tell me what u think.

http://snd.sc/iaiAk7

if u can't play it on the website if you want you could download it, im nothing special tho :P

http://www.2shared.com/audio/UtnfhgVH/Dark_Echoes.html

ReputationRep:
    f.uck that is hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeanK22)
    f.uck that is hot
    Did you like it?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's pretty damn impressive

ReputationRep:
    That is heavenly. You have a great voice.

ReputationRep:
    sounds good

ReputationRep:
    Wow thanks so much, i put it on facebook, but none of my friends said anything i thought i looked like a right idiot. Cheers everyone!

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to see Roger Waters in May.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    I'm off to see Roger Waters in May.
    im only 17 so i've never had the chance of seeing any of them live, what an awesome band and set of members tho.

ReputationRep:
    This bloody site never lets me play the songs, and I really want to hear it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fretter778)
    This bloody site never lets me play the songs, and I really want to hear it!
    Ill upload to 2 shared, ill put link in here when its done

heres the link

http://www.2shared.com/audio/UtnfhgVH/Dark_Echoes.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrea03)
    Ill upload to 2 shared, ill put link in here when its done
    Good plan, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrea03)
    im only 17 so i've never had the chance of seeing any of them live, what an awesome band and set of members tho.
    That is very unfortunate, as I have seen all the members of the band except for Syd Barrett, though not them together at Live 8. I went to the DVD launch by David Gilmour at which Rick Wright joined him for a song in the theatre in Leicester Square, which turned out to be Rick Wright's final public appearance. I saw David at the Festival Hall when Kate Bush came and sang 'comfortably numb'.

Hope you get to see Roger or David live someday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    That is very unfortunate, as I have seen all the members of the band except for Syd Barrett, though not them together at Live 8. I went to the DVD launch by David Gilmour at which Rick Wright joined him for a song in the theatre in Leicester Square, which turned out to be Rick Wright's final public appearance. I saw David at the Festival Hall when Kate Bush came and sang 'comfortably numb'.

Hope you get to see Roger or David live someday.
    I would love to see any one of them, so calming and atmospheric, what did you think to the songs? I mean im nothing special or anything just enjoy the music

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that is really rather impressive. Well done!

ReputationRep:
    This is awesome. Nice one!

ReputationRep:
    Marry me :coma: I'm a massive Pink Floyd fan
    That is really impressive

ReputationRep:
    Also just listened to your cover of the Highway Star solo and was suitably impressed. You're quite the guitarist and evidently have exquisite taste in music

ReputationRep:
    lol im not ready to marry yet but i'll give you a bell later on in life. On a serious note its great to find some people that love this kind of music!

Ive been playing guitar for around 5 years, only started singing these past few weeks. I love this kind of music and just inspires me alot.

I did a cover of astrononmy domine, its only guitar and vocals off the piper at gates dawn album, its pretty shoddy but nevermind http://soundcloud.com/andreacorrado_...-domine-take-2

ReputationRep:
    Enjoyed that, Echoes & Time always sounded like they should go together but I've not heard it done before afaik.

second transition was a little bit rough tbh but overall I liked it.

Just listened to Astronomy Domine too - which was pretty good - sounded a wee bit hurried & could have done with the intro fx

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.