Turn on thread page Beta

Would you ever want to know all the people who had masturbate whilst thinking of you? watch

ReputationRep:
    lol *you have zero customers*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    If you're a girl, there is a very real chance that every guy you know or have known since secondary school has masturbated to you at some point or another.

Seriously, any girl saying yes to this should be prepared for a ****ing long list of basically everyone they've ever known.
    Will guys **** over female friends they don't even have a thing for?
    I wouldn't consider myself very attractive looking (I think my guy friends are a bit better looking than I am) so I personally don't see it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kojack)
    The amount of creepy creeps that quoted VictoriaG is unreal, at the end of the day just because a girl mentions something related to sex shouldn't warrant the whole of the insecure, rapey, emotionally disturbed males of TSR to start quoting hoping to get personal messages and fantasizing about sliding on the train to go stalk her.
    I think The LULZ were the main inspiration for those posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkFriday)
    I wouldn't consider myself very attractive looking (I think my guy friends are a bit better looking than I am) so I personally don't see it...
    Yes, yes they will. Anyone who's attractive.

Anyone who's only vaguely attractive may play a supporting role in the fap opera, all within the mind of the young gentleman conducting the solo symphony.

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant thread OP.

And yes, who wouldn't?

ReputationRep:
    What a bloody BRILLIANT question! One of the best I've been asked in such a long time... I'd love to see the results of a poll !!!

As for me, YES! But sadly, I'm a person who always visualises everything that I read/people say.... and i don't want to say any more now...

To be honest, who wouldn't want to know? You'd be able to sleep better AND have a quirky, priceless smile on your face everytime you see them, which could possibly lead on to something....

ReputationRep:
    Well if she was being trolled then good, because she seemed a bit arrogant and annoying.
    Well she's there basically fishing for compliments, so we're just like, 'give us a picture, and we'll give you a name'.

ReputationRep:
    I'd want know.
    Though I can make a few wild guesses as to who some are.

ReputationRep:
    Part of me would be tempted, out of morbid curiosity, but I think overall that I wouldn't. I wouldn't be able to see them again without feeling embarrassed. I doubt many guys I know in real life have done anyway, but I've had a lot of creepy strangers tell me they have online which freaked me out a bit.

Yes. Answers on a postcard please.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I would love to know, only problem would be if you find very few people on the list, or people you find annoying/creepy on the list.

ReputationRep:
    I'd want to know.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt that anyone would ever have done this.... :rofl:

But seeing that it is hypothetical, yeah I would want to know it. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    A girl openly admitted to me she did when pissed out of her head :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Why the lolwut? I'd be pretty happy with that. Did anything come of it? Or was she a bit minging?
    Just not something I expected to hear at that moment

Nothing came of it, she had a boyfriend at the time as well (who was one of my mates), so I didn't want to rock the boat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkFriday)
    Everyone looks better in imagination land. That's all I'm saying.....

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'd want to know even if it's guys:lolwut: i'd be freaked out if there was guys but Girls Yes very welcomed hah.
    and yes it's definitely flattering.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely.

ReputationRep:
    Possibly, but I doubt it'd be many people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictoriaG)
    Please say you're not being serious.
    Of course I am, but set me up with some pictures and I can arrange for that to be changed.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 26, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.