Turn on thread page Beta

Would you ever want to know all the people who had masturbate whilst thinking of you? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, it might be a little creepy...

I know that my boyfriend wouldn't be one of them that does though lol

ReputationRep:
    Totally. Wouldn't be ashamed the other way round either :P

ReputationRep:
    finally somebody who has asked the question ive been thinking of for some time

of course
    who wouldnt?

(Original post by Concept186)
    I'd want to know.

Not that I imagine the list is very long.

EDIT the first: Not entirely sure I'd like people to know the other way though, come to think of it!
    Yea, I agree on that one lol

I would probably disturb a few guys I merely see as close friends. Is strange I would never want to do anything with them but having seen them naked in the school showers, I can't stop thinking about their bits. As their friend I feel terrible touching myself over them when they have no idea!

ReputationRep:
    If I'm honest, not really. Pretty much most people I know (probably) masturbate over me.

I find masturbating over things such as the weather, rather than pretending to have sex with a human being, is far more soothing, and less perverse.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yes, most certainly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictoriaG)
    I'm just intrigued to know who now.
    How could you feel if I said I'm going to masturbate over your pic tonight when I go to bed?

I'm not being crude, it's just a genuine and honest question, so please answer it.

ReputationRep:
    Probably not, it'd just be an incredibly depressing and short list 'train boy and that old man form the bus'

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'd want to know. I fear it would probably depress me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    I don't think I'd want to know. I fear it would probably depress me.
    What if it was someone you actually liked? :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    Yep I would.

ReputationRep:
    I think it'd be quite interesting to know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    What if it was someone you actually liked? :eyebrow:
    I don't think I need to know to be honest. I'm having sex with the man I fancy, so I'm not assed to know whether he ****s over me or what not. I could just ask him. I assume he has at least once. I'd assume he knows I have over him, so I don't really need to know anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrifer)
    Let's say hypothetically you got the choice to know all the people, both male and female, who had masturbated whilst thinking of you. Would you choose to know or not?

Me personally, I'd want to know, but I'd probably be disturbed by the various guys, whilst feeling good about the girls.

Anyone else?
    Like a lot of people on this thread I would want to know.

PS: I've actually had this thought before, are you a mindreader?

(Original post by VictoriaG)
    x
    You seem to have bit of a self esteem issue and I think I can guess why but trust me most guys will think you're hot. From your pictures you're very pretty. I would.. you know... if it crossed my mind in the middle of the act; I tend to switch between subjects numerous times before settling on the most appealing one. Anyway, guys will masturbate to anyone regardless of their opinion of them if they're sexually attracted, it's just material to fuel your arousal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexs2602)
    I've actually had this thought before, are you a mindreader?.
    Yes, yes I am.

(Original post by alexs2602)
    You seem to have bit of a self esteem issue and I think I can guess why but trust me most guys will think you're hot. From your pictures you're very pretty. I would.. you know... if it crossed my mind in the middle of the act; I tend to switch between subjects numerous times before settling on the most appealing one. Anyway, guys will masturbate to anyone regardless of their opinion of them if they're sexually attracted, it's just material to fuel your arousal.
    She's fishing for compliments.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yes I am.

I dunno, she might, she might not. I'm normally good at seeing both sides but not so good about understanding which motive is more likely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd_No_More)
    How could you feel if I said I'm going to masturbate over your pic tonight when I go to bed?

I'm not being crude, it's just a genuine and honest question, so please answer it.
    I would be quite surprised, as I don't know you. It's not like I can stop you, I wouldn't be able to remove all pictures of me from the internet. So I'd feel shocked, but probably take it as a compliment after I got over the initial weirdness of a stranger having a **** over me.

ReputationRep:

If you knew me, you'd know this wasn't true.

ReputationRep:
    I would want to know but, at the same time, I wouldn't be too horrified if that meant that people could know who I have over... I guess that's fair play really.

ReputationRep:
    I'd want to know.

Would not want it to happen vice versa, though....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 26, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.