Turn on thread page Beta

My boyfriend is verbally abusive. watch

ReputationRep:
    Just do it back to him! Record a sex video when he's really really horny and post it everywhere, that'll teach the little twerp!

*edit* use a good video editor e.g. photoshop pro so you can change the size of certain things hehe (not that i've ever done this or would condone doing this rofl rofl)

ReputationRep:
    sometimes you need an outsiders perspective to realise you have been looking through love eyes. DUMP him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesbionic)
    Just do it back to him! Record a sex video when he's really really horny and post it everywhere, that'll teach the little twerp!
    haha i love that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal)
    I will genuinely never understand how guys like this get girls.
    Because some people allow others to treat them like crap in relationships . In these abusive relationships both individuals are sick and need counselling. Because sane people would not accept being treated like that and sane people do not mentally or physically abuse people they apparently care about.Abuse in relationships isn't just physical it can be verbal as well, and it isn't just girls this happens too like the feminazis would have you believe.

The op should leave the relationship and seek help for her own issues.

ReputationRep:
    Dump him! You deserve so much better than that jerk.

ReputationRep:
    What are you still doing with him?

ReputationRep:
    You need to leave.
    Pack a bag and go stay with family/friends. Make sure he doesn't know where.
    You need to learn to live without him. And don't take him back, even if he begs.
    Is the house rented? If it is then, get a friend/family member to help you move your things out and find somewhere else to live.

You NEED to get out of that relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed with everyone! Get out of it, I am sure you will find another boyfriend who will actually appreciate you not like this idiot!

But be careful how you would tell him to get out of your life.. maybe have someone there or pack your bags and leave and then call him because you don't know how he will react if he's already nasty by being verbal....

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Kick him in the goonads.

Sounds like a 1st Class Prat.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Why do girls put themselves through this?

ReputationRep:
    Is this a joke?! Seriously what are up with these sort of threads? Someone makes you unhappy to be with them= you leave them. It's not rocket science folks.

OP he sounds like a real prick, get rid...

ReputationRep:
    Do you really need to ask? DUMP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Are you still with him?
    Yep!

ReputationRep:
    I'm verbally abusive to everyone yet people still respect me :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal)
    I will genuinely never understand how guys like this get girls.
    I don't think I'll ever understand how girls stick with guys like this.

ReputationRep:
    Have a shower, make a cup of tea, come back on TSR and then re-read your post.

It will read "I need to dump my boyfriend asap" in a few lines. Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    I dont know much about relationships but it seems to me you need to find some 1 to appreciate u for who u are but then again being alone kinda suks.............

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.