Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    He hasn't a snowball's chance in hell of a council house.
    And suddenly this cutie dog is now turning into a nutter! LOL
    so then what can he do, whilst KEEPING the dog??

ReputationRep:
    Nothing probably other than sleep on the street.
    No homeless hostel will allow him with a dog. He needs to grow up and get serious to his plight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minni04)
    so then what can he do, whilst KEEPING the dog??
    nothing.....apart from sleep rough.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minni04)
    i've offered but his dog is a lil tempramental and no one is taking her atm..coz she doesn't get on with other dogs..so those who HAVE dogs, can't take her..and others don't seem to be able to help ):
    Why don't you look after the dog?
    Or better yet provide shelter for your friend whilst he gets sorted?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mMmMm*)
    He could live with the friend who offered to have him, put the dog in a charity dog's home. Live with a friend or girlfriend. Have someone like you take care of the dog, maybe sell the dog if anyone wants it then would get some income.

Baffled, he's 30, with a degree and can't find a basic job? I think any job would do to cover some costs, aslong as it is paid or provides housing. I don't know if he would get free housing as he has a degree but might be able to get some standard cheap housing.

What part of the UK is this?
    london

but he is obviously attached to his dog so he's not keen on giving it away..i'm 20 and our house is quite small..i'm female..still living with mum and doing uni..i have offerered to keep the dog for like a month, that's the max my mum's agreeing to..but he's refused..it's his brother who's offered to let him stay for a lil bit..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.