Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

At birmingham? Have an unwanted broken xbox 360? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey, this is probably going to sound pretty random but I need an xbox 360 (with hdmi) case for an xbox 360 that i got for my little brother, i bought one off ebay and surprise surprise despite it fitting the description of "fully functioning and not xbox live banned" it doesn't have a case.
    So basically I was just wondering whether anyone has an xbox 360 (old style but with hdmi port) that no longer works and wouldn't mind donating it to me for a crazy ass transplantation.
    I'm at university of birmingham with very limited transport and no money for shipping so really just looking for people at Bham for this request.
    I do realise this is a long shot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishnoob)
    Hey, this is probably going to sound pretty random but I need an xbox 360 (with hdmi) case for an xbox 360 that i got for my little brother, i bought one off ebay and surprise surprise despite it fitting the description of "fully functioning and not xbox live banned" it doesn't have a case.
    So basically I was just wondering whether anyone has an xbox 360 (old style but with hdmi port) that no longer works and wouldn't mind donating it to me for a crazy ass transplantation.
    I'm at university of birmingham with very limited transport and no money for shipping so really just looking for people at Bham for this request.
    I do realise this is a long shot.
    Awwwwh, aren't you a sweet brother.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I've not played on any video games in such a long time and I've not been home for months so thought I'd get one so we can play together over the holiday (while revising of course ) I suppose I should have expected something was up with the thing with it's ridiculously low price.
    You know what they say, if its too good to be true...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.