Turn on thread page Beta

At birmingham? Have an unwanted broken xbox 360? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey, this is probably going to sound pretty random but I need an xbox 360 (with hdmi) case for an xbox 360 that i got for my little brother, i bought one off ebay and surprise surprise despite it fitting the description of "fully functioning and not xbox live banned" it doesn't have a case.
    So basically I was just wondering whether anyone has an xbox 360 (old style but with hdmi port) that no longer works and wouldn't mind donating it to me for a crazy ass transplantation.
    I'm at university of birmingham with very limited transport and no money for shipping so really just looking for people at Bham for this request.
    I do realise this is a long shot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishnoob)
    Hey, this is probably going to sound pretty random but I need an xbox 360 (with hdmi) case for an xbox 360 that i got for my little brother, i bought one off ebay and surprise surprise despite it fitting the description of "fully functioning and not xbox live banned" it doesn't have a case.
    So basically I was just wondering whether anyone has an xbox 360 (old style but with hdmi port) that no longer works and wouldn't mind donating it to me for a crazy ass transplantation.
    I'm at university of birmingham with very limited transport and no money for shipping so really just looking for people at Bham for this request.
    I do realise this is a long shot.
    Awwwwh, aren't you a sweet brother.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I've not played on any video games in such a long time and I've not been home for months so thought I'd get one so we can play together over the holiday (while revising of course ) I suppose I should have expected something was up with the thing with it's ridiculously low price.
    You know what they say, if its too good to be true...

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.