The Student Room Group

Bit of a difficult one... help

Hi all, so got a bit of a problem here if you want to call it that.

So i used to REALLY like this girl, she led me on for quite a while

anwyays so we kidna stopped talkign then we were talking one night and we kinda got talking a fair bit and i got to like her again, i knew what she was like i just couldnt see it or i didnt want to i suppose.

so anwyay on st patricks night she was really drunk, she ignored me all day if i txt her and stuff and anyay i saw them while iw as going home was already pissed of about something else and kinda didnt talk to them that much and walked on and txt her i said dont bother talking to me again, she rang me but i hung up...

so we had a chat the other night on facebook i kinda started an arguement with her and havnt talked since.

so my friend calls over tonight and says he has something but doesnt know if he should tell me or not, so i said is it about "girl" he said aye but soemthign else to turns out she stuck lips on my friend and they kissed. before he was jokign with me a few weeks ago said he went with her but was winding me up and actually didnt but this time he really did.

i was a little annoyed but i dont like her anymore so it wasnt as bad im more annoyed the fact he didnt know i wasnt talking to her and i didnt like her anymore and he is supposed to be one of my best friends, and he said that he told him they agreed not to tell me, and he wasnt sure if he should tell me or not because of the way i reacted when he was winding me up about it.

to her i say good riddins but he is supposed to be my friend and he doesnt know that i know but he might never tell me and the friend that told me said not to sya because he will know then that he told me.

kidna confusing i know sorry but what should i do here?!

thanks alot guys need some honest advice here
She probably didn't lead you on, you probably just didn't act. In other words there's nothing difficult here, you're acting as if she owes you something, you're just another useless guy who can't pull, sorry.
Reply 2
Don't hate on your friend just because he got off with her. Problem is your friend shouldn't have wound you up before or brought it up if he knew you were going to be sensitive about it.
Reply 3
No no, she did lead me on you dont understand she did... i didnt mention this before but she had a boyfriend at the time, and he knew i liked her as he knows her well also.

and i slept with her when i was extremely drunk one night

its not her its the fact my friend went with her and said to my other friend should he tell me or not, hes supposed to be my friend and he got of with the girl i like
Reply 4
I'm guessing the girl was just out for a little fun and you took it too personally and thought she likes you the same way you like her. Don't put all your time and effort into this girl just because you slept with her once..
Reply 5
but it wasnt just a i slept with her and thought she liekd me, long conversations back and forth talking alot ect txtign all day her phoning me at night ect

alot of different things, its just the fact he was supposed to be my friend and went with the one girl i actually liked. wouldnt you be hurt if a friend did it to you?

also hes hiding it from me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending