Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello people,
    am in the process of apply my student finance then i get prompted with this question:
    "You must add your residence details for the three years before the start of the first academic year of your course." to my understanding i need to put detail of where i live now.

then there is this question " Why did you/they live there?" is this really asking me why i live in my house or ?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    It's to prove that you've been in the UK for the last 3 years, and yeah your answer would likely just be 'living with parents' or something.

The question is mostly for people who may not have been living here for the last 3 years.

ReputationRep:
    hey dude i am having smae problem it is not leeting me to go forward without filling it ......but i havebeen leaving in uk for past 5 years .. i dont know why is it not leting me go forward

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Same here mate, anyone help us please its so annoying. I lived in the UK for at least 4 years, Am I even eligible for student finance?

ReputationRep:
    if i can remember well answer the box as asked because it relates to both international and UK citizens. so if you live in the UK just answer how long you have been living in your current address and if you live there because you live with you parents.

ReputationRep:
    How does this prove you have been living at your parents address, do they ask for any documents as prove of residency?. Only asking cos I live with my parents and most of the bills come in thier name, although I have few credit card statments.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.