Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society 5: Tentacles For All! watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I meant like the jump from C;H to S;G level in awesome-ness
    Oh, in that case, probably not. The difference being that Fate/stay night wasn't half bad whereas Chaos;Head was just, um bad. But yeah, I'd definitely recommend watching Fate/Zero, especially if you've seen Fate/stay night and the UBW movie (although both aren't necessary as such).

ReputationRep:
    Watched the second ep of mirai nikki.. it was good but... :zomg:.. is everyone in it bat **** crazy :teeth:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    Watched the second ep of mirai nikki.. it was good but... :zomg:.. is everyone in it bat **** crazy :teeth:
    You can't expect Deus Ex Machamoto to pick boring people for such an amusing game. :nah:

[EDIT] I'm currently back in Aber, taking advantage of fast internet to download Koi Kaze. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    ah Koi Kaze was bloody depressing but a good show

has mirai nikki got anything to do with deux ex the game just wandering?

ive started mashiro iro symphony, kinda got bored half way through first ep and stopped watching it but ive already downloaded the first 6 eps so will be a waste not to watch them :pinch:

ah man the latest persona ep :sexface: :camp: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Mirrai Nikki is going on my 'to watch' list, keep it coming guys

ReputationRep:
    omg that cute weird cat thingy in mashiro iro symphony :emog:

them 2 with their phones in boku wa tomodachi 7 :facepalm2: :toofunny: hilarious ep, poor meat always left out :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    After seeing what ufotable were capable of with the Kara no Kyoukai movies, I was hopeful they'd be able to do something on a similar level with Fate/Zero despite it being a TV series, and it was easily the series I looked forward to most this year since its announcement. They certainly haven't disappointed!
    Ditto. KnK was brilliant and Zero being put into the hands of ufotable had me pretty excited.

I'd honestly have been all over the shop if anything ever major came from this as well. Alas, there will never be a Touhou anime, nevermind one animated by ufotable.

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Tabris)
    Ditto. KnK was brilliant and Zero being put into the hands of ufotable had me pretty excited.

I'd honestly have been all over the shop if anything ever major came from this as well. Alas, there will never be a Touhou anime, nevermind one animated by ufotable.

That would be awesome, if only...

Personally, I'm wondering what's happening with the other anime ufotable are working on (Gyo and Minori Scramble). No doubt producing something like Fate/Zero takes a lot of time though, even that's taking a break mid way while they finish the second half, so I can understand the lack of updates on other projects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    has mirai nikki got anything to do with deux ex the game just wandering?
    :erm: no but the name of the character and the name of the game both come from the term deus ex machina :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    :beard:ruental in galactic heroes sounds familiar.. Id look up who his voice actor is but wouldnt want to see any potential spoilers:erm:

ReputationRep:
    Oh God, this week's Fate/Zero.

I can't wait until next week when we'll
    Spoiler:
    Show
    continue to see Kayneth suffer

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the greatest film in one piece's history is coming.:beard: Not sure what this means exactly because long running shonen series spin off films have never been all that good.:erm: And I didnt think strong world was all that.:erm: .. I preferred the the little 20min ova that came with it.:mmm:

EDIT: Juts when I think the 3rd ep of Mirai Nikki seems to be relatively normal... that has to happen :pinch: and then after....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    ....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH that girl staring through the letterbox with those eyes.:zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Apparently the greatest film in one piece's history is coming.:beard: Not sure what this means exactly because long running shonen series spin off films have never been all that good.:erm: And I didnt think strong world was all that.:erm: .. I preferred the the little 20min ova that came with it.:mmm:

EDIT: Juts when I think the 3rd ep of Mirai Nikki seems to be relatively normal... that has to happen :pinch: and then after....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    ....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH that girl staring through the letterbox with those eyes.:zomg:
    Just watched it, seems this series is just full of crazy episodes and completely ballistic characters :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    mirai nikki 06
    Spoiler:
    Show
    so now she's casually breaking into his house with a smile on her face.. this would actualyl be kind of normal if she hadnt smashed the window :s:

this is actually all kind of normal.. aside from the obsessiveness :s:

a more or less ordinary ep.. but the obsessive stalker murderer makes it all rather creepy .. and she brought her "tools"

why arnt you more scared boy, that creepy stalker murderer is watching you sleep :s: ...with her eyes :erm:

ReputationRep:
    oh the origin of the "what is that" screen cap:giggle:
    Spoiler:
    Show

so rude yang wenli :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    mirrai nikki 7:beard:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dont eat the salad!!!

her senses.. are really good :s:

thats it you psycho *****, show him your scary eyes whilst making a subtle threat at the mention of his parents :yep: wait why am I on her side :indiff:

turbo :rofl:

Surely you cant just order poisons in the post.:tongue:

ep 51 of galactic heroes was a bit more graphic than normal.:s: Usually when the ships are shot, burning or explode, they dont show much of the people inside. Theres just not time to since theres thousands of them. But this time there was a a guy trying to stop his intestines falling out.. another guy who'd been cut in half whilst his insides spilled out.. and some other guys trying to escape from a burning section they'd been trapped in.:s:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm slowly starting Dokkoida?! and D.Gray-man, but most of my anime time has been spent catching up with ongoing series (my few days at Aber followed by a weekend full of releases has left me behind on a lot). I'm quite liking both so far though. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    galactic heroes ep 54:rofl: Damn it Yang Wengli what is it with you referring to 2nd Lt Louis Mashengo as "that" yet again.

ReputationRep:
    ben-to 6

Spoiler:
    Show

epic punch but fight was disappointing, the monarch didnt give much of a fight

wth shop lady finally opens her eyes in Ben-to 7 :rofl: ep was hilarious :rofl2: they did well trying to promote that drink :rolleyes: i want one now :sogood:

(Original post by vin)
    :erm: no but the name of the character and the name of the game both come from the term deus ex machina :giggle:
    i see

mashiro iro symphony 8 poor sana-chan :sad: i need to be more patient and stop downloading raws :redface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    ep 51 of galactic heroes was a bit more graphic than normal.:s: Usually when the ships are shot, burning or explode, they dont show much of the people inside. Theres just not time to since theres thousands of them. But this time there was a a guy trying to stop his intestines falling out.. another guy who'd been cut in half whilst his insides spilled out.. and some other guys trying to escape from a burning section they'd been trapped in.:s:
    They occasionally do that, I suppose probably to remind us what Yang's talking about whenever he points out that war sucks. With all the classical music, swooping fighters and the patterns of laser beams the battles can look rather attractive without a few gory reminders.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.