Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society 5: Tentacles For All! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Clover)
    Yeah, I kind of got confused during that part and after, like, the whole parallel universe thing. (Ah, damn it, how do I make one of those 'hidden spoilers' things..? o___o)
    Like this:

Spoiler:
    Show
    insert text

More on topic:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The Fourth killed the 10th and then framed Yukki and Yuno so he can win the survival game (he was lying about forming an alliance against Deus).

(I'll warn others that this is the manga spoiler)
    VERY HEAVY SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    As for the parallel universe, it happens when one is trying to go back in time using Deus power. However instead of being in the same world, the course of time will go in a different path and create another world. This happened before to Yuno when she won the first survival game and went back in time to go into the second world, killed the Yuno of the 2nd world and her parents (which is what the corpses are) and started the survival game again. And the rest is history (the world we're currently seeing is the second world btw)
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper

Yes, I'm bored.

ReputationRep:
    Enjoyed The Castle of Cagliostro tonight. Not seen it before. Made me laugh several times. Im gonna miss the Norse Prince tomorrow as im at Japanese class. Gah! Looking forward to Laputa which is still my favorite one.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love the bit where they meet the green robot and discover the garden and the contrast in the idea of something with such awesome destructive power having such a gentle spirit. I think it has the best soundtrack of the ghibli films too.

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to watch cagliostro but my sister came in and put it on come dine with me :huff:

tv:dry:

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to watch Castle of Cagliostro.. *facepalm* Why am I so forgetful..?

Aw, I'm going to miss Little Norse Prince tomorrow since I have a 5 hour exam... *grumble* ¬___¬

ReputationRep:

:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    i prefer this one :cry2:

finished Zero no Tsukaima, really enjoyed it, such a fun series :yep: havent whizzed through a series so quickly in a while :mmm:

Louise :cute: :cute: :cute:

waiting for the 2nd series to download but its taking its time :unimpressed: will probrably marathon through the next 2 series then look forward to the 4th season airing at the start of next year :woo:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    The next episode of MajiKoi (airing in a few days) is supposedly the finale... it doesn't feel like the end of the season yet! :zomg:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    The next episode of MajiKoi (airing in a few days) is supposedly the finale... it doesn't feel like the end of the season yet! :zomg:
    And what a lot of drivel this series turned out to be.

ReputationRep:
    just finished ep 9 of Zero no Tsukaima S2 :sad: with the epic flame battle and what a twist :eek3: didnt expect this series to get this good...ahh i should get some sleep now

just realised thats 9 eps in one sitting havent done that for a very long time :mmm:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    just finished ep 9 of Zero no Tsukaima S2 :sad: with the epic flame battle and what a twist :eek3: didnt expect this series to get this good...ahh i should get some sleep now

just realised thats 9 eps in one sitting havent done that for a very long time :mmm:
    I remember enjoying the first season (somewhat), but the second and especially the third season were bordering on dismal. I could say the same but to a lesser extent for another J.C. Staff series with Rie at the helm that's airing right now.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Aiko)
    And what a lot of drivel this series turned out to be.
    I can't say I went into it with very high expectations to begin with, and if nothing else it usually makes me laugh. Plus it has Wakamoto-dono. :p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I decided to watch a few PVs for the next season, since so many are being subbed at the moment. My thoughts:

Kill Me Baby - :wtf:

Black Rock Shooter - Well it should look nice if nothing else...

Another - High hopes for this.

Inu x Boku - GENERIC.

Zero no Tsukaima F - ...can I really be bothered with more of this?

Nisemonogatari - :ditto:

I'm glad a lot of the shows I'm watching now are continuing into the new year. :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I can't say I went into it with very high expectations to begin with, and if nothing else it usually makes me laugh. Plus it has Wakamoto-dono. :p:
    He's not utilised nearly enough to save this series. :no:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I decided to watch a few PVs for the next season, since so many are being subbed at the moment. My thoughts:

Kill Me Baby - :wtf:

Black Rock Shooter - Well it should look nice if nothing else...

Another - High hopes for this.

Inu x Boku - GENERIC.

Zero no Tsukaima F - ...can I really be bothered with more of this?

Nisemonogatari - :ditto:

I'm glad a lot of the shows I'm watching now are continuing into the new year. :p:
    Yeah, I've had a quick glance myself and I'll probably pick up weekly Kyousogiga, Black Rock Shooter, New Prince of Tennis, Brave 10, Rinne no Lagrange, Another and Nisemonogatari.

ReputationRep:
    So watched the first ep of samurai champloo for the first time in a few years(it was on a free disc with neo ) .. I forgot how damn cool it was.:zomg: Reeeeally needs a rewatch! :teeth:

EDIT: thats a disc from a very very old neo.. back when it was worth buying:pierre:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Yeah, I've had a quick glance myself and I'll probably pick up weekly Kyousogiga, Black Rock Shooter, New Prince of Tennis, Brave 10, Rinne no Lagrange, Another and Nisemonogatari.
    I'm not quite sure what it says about the rest of the offerings when Amagami SS+ is one of the things I'm most looking forward to. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing a new season thread?

I'd offer to, but last time I looked nothing caught my attention :mmm:

New Dominion tank police was not as excited/funny as the cover looked :nyoron:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    Is anyone doing a new season thread?

I'd offer to, but last time I looked nothing caught my attention :mmm:

New Dominion tank police was not as excited/funny as the cover looked :nyoron:
    I have one half hashed out.........but its slow going & I have a lot on at the moment. Trying my best to get it done before Christmas!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I'm not quite sure what it says about the rest of the offerings when Amagami SS+ is one of the things I'm most looking forward to. :p:
    I could never get into Amagami SS fully because I'm not overly fond of the different girl for each arc approach. I'm reserving this sequel for a marathon, I think.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.