Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society 5: Tentacles For All! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Clover)
    Has the second season of Soul Eater come out yet? I only update myself on the manga.
    Don't think Soul Eater is getting another series beyond the 50ep anime adaptation a few years back - it went with an anime original ending after all, and I don't think it sold well enough to warrant a sequel.

ReputationRep:
    omg brand spanking new Toradora OVA gona be aired soon :zomg: :nutcase:

woo more taiga :cute: :emog:

ReputationRep:
    My Highschool of the dead omnibus turned up (Christmas present to myself). Haven't taken off the shrinkwrap as it's a present :mmm: It's large enough that I could probably crush Gizmo (the hamster) with it, and hardcover too :teeth:

Just glad I didn't get it as a present from my sister (as was the plan when waiting for it to come back in stock) as this is the front cover:

Spoiler:
    Show

and this is the back cover

Spoiler:
    Show

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Found this interesting, the pics from the Fate/Zero ED and the art they were inspired by. http://cirnopoly.blogspot.com/2011/1...o-memoria.html

found this version of that gilamesh statue by some guy on pixiv:giggle:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    #

Found these when I was looking for avatars :sad: was after one of that guy looking smug with his wine glass.. didnt find one so grabbed a still image. Also tried to make a sig from a group pic..but it didnt really work due to the height difference between rider and saber.:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Don't think Soul Eater is getting another series beyond the 50ep anime adaptation a few years back - it went with an anime original ending after all, and I don't think it sold well enough to warrant a sequel.
    Aw, that's too bad, I really enjoyed watching it. D: But thank you for answering!

ReputationRep:
    Watched Grave of the Fireflies, Whisper of the Heart and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time today; kept on switching from crying to laughing.. And crying again.

One of my friends recommended watching Summer Wars, I guess I'll give that a try, too. ^__^
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by caraniel)
    That ending... :indiff: don't think even the original FMA anime disappointed me so much
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    Found this interesting, the pics from the Fate/Zero ED and the art they were inspired by. http://cirnopoly.blogspot.com/2011/1...o-memoria.html

Spoiler:
    Show
    #

Found these when I was looking for avatars :sad: was after one of that guy looking smug with his wine glass.. didnt find one so grabbed a still image. Also tried to make a sig from a group pic..but it didnt really work due to the height difference between rider and saber.:hmmm:
    Interesting stuff... though I had to avert my eyes and scroll down fast when it came to Berserker, don't want to know who he's based on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)

Spoiler:
    Show
    #

Interesting, I guess that's why I always thought the images were a bit too picturesque for an ending :P

is the lion Saber? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    Interesting, I guess that's why I always thought the images were a bit too picturesque for an ending :P

is the lion Saber? :lol:
    Yeah.

(Minor spoilers from Heaven's Feel and Hollow Ataraxia)

There's also a nice image on pixiv where they replaced the lion from the ED with Saber a few months back. The edit itself is done really well and could be placed into the ED seamlessly; can't be bothered to trawl through my bookmarks for it though.

Though I knew about the references, pr0zen is a name I haven't seen thrown about in a while. The guy did a lot of TL for supplementary TM stuff years ago.

ReputationRep:
    Finally finished Steins;gate, I can't believe I stalled such a great series for so long :zomg:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Tabris)
    There's also a nice image on pixiv where they replaced the lion from the ED with Saber a few months back. The edit itself is done really well and could be placed into the ED seamlessly; can't be bothered to trawl through my bookmarks for it though.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    just ordered Eden of the East series on blu-ray with some of my xmas money that and Evangelion 2.22!

ReputationRep:
    Winter Preview thread is finally done~!

ReputationRep:
    Posted in the chat thread without realising.

Oh God.

This week's episode of NTR Crown. It's really kicking off now. Still generic as hell, but enjoyable none the less.

ReputationRep:
    Poor Chihaya Being overshadowed by her sister before she can tell her parents
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that she won her tournament and has a national one coming

Oh man why does no one care.

ReputationRep:
    Missed the airing of Fate due to finishing off my Christmas shopping, which is a bit of a mare.

Just about to watch it.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hopefully we'll get to see Cthulhu Caster.

Edit:

This is totally worth the £130 or so I paid/will pay, depending on customs tax.

MY BODY IS READY... my wallet wasn't.

ReputationRep:
    No Fate zero until April! It was during the best part as well. :cry2:

I'll have to find something else to watch on Saturdays now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    No Fate zero until April! It was during the best part as well. :cry2:
    It'll be worth the wait.

It gets better and better. The break is a God send considering the things that they have to animate and there are plenty of good things in store.

ReputationRep:
    They're no eng subs for Tales of Symphonia united world but I found one in VOSTFR. Oh the joys of knowing French

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.