Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Inu x boku was weird.. that girl and her issues seemed normal enough.. but that guy.:indiff: Seemed like some random one dimensional shoujo male who thinks he's in kuro****suji. And he just kept sparkling.:indiff:

Oh and bleach manga is finally ending.:shock: http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/ne...nter-final-arc maybe ill finally get round to the anime again.:erm:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    Inu x boku was weird.. that girl and her issues seemed normal enough.. but that guy.:indiff: Seemed like some random one dimensional shoujo male who thinks he's in kuro****suji. And he just kept sparkling.:indiff:
    He's the type of character who'd normally annoy the hell out of me... but his behaviour is so over the top, and her reactions to it so amusing, that I've really started to like them both. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)

Oh and bleach manga is finally ending.:shock: http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/ne...nter-final-arc maybe ill finally get round to the anime again.:erm:
    There's is a 3 week wait for the new arc ( this is the second week) and the arc the anime is currently in has finished 2 weeks ago (a 'meh' ending might I add). I thought he was gonna continue for another 10 years but it doesn't seem so. Thank god for that, this series should really have ended a while ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    He's the type of character who'd normally annoy the hell out of me... but his behaviour is so over the top, and her reactions to it so amusing, that I've really started to like them both. :yes:
    Kusor****suji still hits the swear filter:mmm:

...scunthorpe
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    There's is a 3 week wait for the new arc ( this is the second week) and the arc the anime is currently in has finished 2 weeks ago (a 'meh' ending might I add). I thought he was gonna continue for another 10 years but it doesn't seem so. Thank god for that, this series should really have ended a while ago.
    Yeah I recall him being quoted as saying he wanted to go on for another 10 years.. I wonder if those above him pulled the plug.:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Papa no Iukoto tugs on too many heart stings. It's too adorable to bare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Yeah I recall him being quoted as saying he wanted to go on for another 10 years.. I wonder if those above him pulled the plug.:giggle:
    They probably almost had a heart attack when they thought it would go that long :giggle:

On the other hand it seems that both the manga and anime of Naruto is getting better and better ( an exciting chapter yesterday, a great episode today and a double one next week).

ReputationRep:
    oh yes naruto getting control :dice: quicker than i expected, thought this tug of war will drag :p:

lol baby sasuke :cute:

next ep looks omg :coma: :sogood: would be so epic if theyd make another naruto series just for the old times :dice:

(Original post by Tabris)
    Papa no Iukoto tugs on too many heart stings. It's too adorable to bare.
    agreed :pinch:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    *spits out tea*

Oh wait final arc. That'll probably be another four years then :awesome:

Wait is "Papa no Iukoto" cute rather then creepy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)

yes, i think you'll like it :awesome:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Truered)
    It's no Usagi Drop, but it's still quite cute. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Guilty Crown. As predictable as ever, but this episode:

Spoiler:
    Show
    3rd best girl dies. Didn't really help that her arm fell off before she crumbled away. Souta/Soda's fault. Can't wait for things to get all Nazi eugenics next week.

Not going to lie, I mad.

Edit: still mad. Geass mad.

Will watch BRS later. Doesn't look anywhere near as good as the OVA in terms of character design, but we'll just have to see how it pans out.

Black Rock Shooter confirmed for giving me BSODs.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I watched Strange Dawn in the space of a couple of days. It was... strange. Could have been pretty good if it weren't for the pacing issues and plot holes.

From one Hal Film Maker series to another, I'll be starting Good Witch of the West next. All I know about this show (aside from the A-P synopsis) is that I heard quite a lot about it when I first became an anime fan. I assumed at the time it was a well known and popular series; now I realize it was just newly airing that season. :o: Still, it's stayed in the back of my mind for six years as a result, so I'll give it a chance. :giggle:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I really wish they'd take out the weird, really obvious ecchi moments in PapaKiki. The pilot episode isn't the best judge of the show as a whole admittedly because it put me completely off but is growing on me, I must admit. But again, the weird ecchi just gets in the way. Well, I guess its appropriate at points but not with the three girls :erm:

Black Rock Shooter looks nice though. Nice colours but the detail has dropped quite a lot, even though it wasn't that high to begin with :no: Even so, I think I'll be sticking with it. And I get my Miku staple at the end of each episode :cute:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Facticity)
    I really wish they'd take out the weird, really obvious ecchi moments in PapaKiki. The pilot episode isn't the best judge of the show as a whole admittedly because it put me completely off but is growing on me, I must admit. But again, the weird ecchi just gets in the way. Well, I guess its appropriate at points but not with the three girls :erm:
    I was nearly put off by the ending of the first ep myself, but I'm glad I kept it on. It's not the best thing this season, but is a nice change of pace from the other anime I'm watching, which are mostly action/plot based. :yes: Judging by the fact so many people here are still watching it, it must be doing something right. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Started watching Ikoku Meiro no Croisee, not really the genre I go for but since it was about france and culture exchange I decided to give it a go. It's not bad from the first episode, I guess it wont be really plot driven but I didn't really expected it to be. I also found it weird that despite being in France, most of the characters being french and the supposed language barrier between Claude and Yune, they're all speaking Japanese. I know it's for the sake of understanding but it can be confusing at times for example when Claude did find out she knew how to speak french, I didn't know about it at the same time as him since they were still speaking japanese. Even though that it's out of the way now since they can all speak the same language, I'm wondering how it'll deal with the different culture and language.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone mind recommending me something to watch? I havent watched anime in over 10 months so has there been anything worth watching released in that time frame?

ReputationRep:
    Finished watching Code Geass for the first time after weeks of putting it off. It was incredible! Just hoped it would've been a bit longer.
    Kind of stopped following Bleach - it just seems so repetitive.
    Anyone recommend a good animé to watch next; similar to Death Note & Code Geass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jin3011)
    Finished watching Code Geass for the first time after weeks of putting it off. It was incredible! Just hoped it would've been a bit longer.
    Kind of stopped following Bleach - it just seems so repetitive.
    Anyone recommend a good animé to watch next; similar to Death Note & Code Geass.
    Fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood. Although it isn't similar to either of them. Its still an excellent anime to watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeon Prince)
    Fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood. Although it isn't similar to either of them. Its still an excellent anime to watch.
    Yeah, many people have mentioned Fullmetal alchemist, but I've never given it a chance. Will start watching it next week though. Thanks.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Aeon Prince)
    Does anyone mind recommending me something to watch? I havent watched anime in over 10 months so has there been anything worth watching released in that time frame?
    You've missed quite a few good shows! Why would you do that to yourself? :zomg: :p:

Ones that stood out for me would be:

Steins;Gate

Nichijou TV

Usagi Drop

Mirai Nikki

Fate/Zero

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.