Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society 5: Tentacles For All! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    man latest ep of SAO was so epic :cry2:

Spoiler:
    Show
    kirito is alive in the real world wtf?! :lolwut: which means asuna is too i hope :puppyeyes: they made it look like they just disappeared and the anime had finished :unimpressed: didint see that coming with the game ending so quickly hmm 11 eps to go :beard:

saw the first ep of Little Busters without checking what it was actually about, looks like it will be a fun show :mmm:

also first ep of BTOOOM was pretty interesting, its like LOST with bombs :ahee: main guy looks and sounds like a weak light yagami :mmm: oh and his mum is fecking creepy :afraid:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah kirito is still alive i was expecting that but watch the mini trailer thing, asuna is still attached to the nervegear so they wont be meeting irl anytime soon as kirito has seen someone like here in another game and thus goes to save her bla bla,
    little busters ive not seen yet, as for btooom i read the manga the other day and its really really good, especially the innocent looking girl from the end of ep 1.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by CosmicVengeance)
    Yeah sword art online spoilers and stuff

This was posted from The Student Room's spoiler App
    Spoiler tags, please. :sigh: I'm not three episodes behind through choice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Spoiler tags, please. :sigh: I'm not three episodes behind through choice!
    Why o.o

ReputationRep:
    :eek:
    oh god use spoiler tags please

not everyone is up to date :rolleyes:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Why o.o

If you mean why use spoiler tags, it's because I (and likely a few other people) aren't completely up to date with Sword Art Online, and would rather not have people posting about major plot developments without warning. That sort of stuff can't be unseen. :no: It just spoils the surprise for other people!

ReputationRep:
    Stuck at home ill, does anyone have any recommended anime? Preferably shonen or action based, but I wouldn't mind something with a major plot.

ReputationRep:
    So crunchyroll just spoiled parts of SAO by posting a news story with a spoiler-y picture at its head.

God dammit I was really looking forward to seeing what happened next week as well.

(Original post by dinrah04)
    Stuck at home ill, does anyone have any recommended anime? Preferably shonen or action based, but I wouldn't mind something with a major plot.
    For Action:
    Fate/Zero
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    Ghost in a Shell
    Cowboy Bebop

The only recommendable shonen series as far as I'm concerned:
    Soul Eater
    Blue Exorcist

ReputationRep:
    Sukitte li ya no/Btooom! Are the ones im interested atm hbu guys?

ReputationRep:
    Caught the ep 2 of SSY and the Chuunibyou shorts.

So good.

ReputationRep:
    ah another great ep of Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun :laugh: by far my fave of the season so far :yep: kinda feels like a mixture of Kimi ni Todoke and Lovely Complex :beard:

ReputationRep:
    ah another great ep of Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun :laugh: by far my fave of the season so far :yep: kinda feels like a mixture of Kimi ni Todoke and Lovely Complex :beard:
    Have you seen Sukittr il na yo? Its a new anime exactly like Kimi ni todoke (literally as the girl is shy no friends bla bla an meets the popular guy) YOU MUST WATCH IT, its must faster paced then kimi ni todoke, better then lovely complex+kimi put together ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Also just seen tonari its pretty good , you watching SAO/Btooom?

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

Bleach is getting sooo good!!

Can't believe I'd be posting this message :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Watched the second episode of Chuunibyou. Already one of my favourites for the year. Hopefully they can keep it up, the show keeps me in stitches and the animation and colour palette are nothing short of a treat.

I hear it's pretty much an original adaptation due to KyoAni being extremely liberal with the story. I hope it does well.

ReputationRep:
    Chun2 was good. Kyoani make a full action anime already.

Little busters one was... ok I guess. Its not going to be the Clannad standard anime that it deserves to be, but maybe it'll still be ok.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Judging by Aberystwyth anime society's lineup for this semester, I'm glad I'm no longer a student there...

Tuesday: Angel Beats! (flawed but fun), Hetalia (not for me), Another (I like... but thought I was the only one who did? Certainly wouldn't have shown it myself).

Thursday: Gag Manga Biyori (the best thing they're showing, IMO), Arakawa Under the Bridge (because they really need more comedy?)... and their one ~24 episode show of the semester? Of all the ~24 episode series ever to have aired and been subbed? Guilty Crown. :awesome:

Makes me wonder what the freshers did wrong! Too much of a bias towards shows from the last two-three years for my liking as well.

ReputationRep:
    not enough lolis for AJ's liking :sadnod:

Have you seen Sukittr il na yo? Its a new anime exactly like Kimi ni todoke (literally as the girl is shy no friends bla bla an meets the popular guy) YOU MUST WATCH IT, its must faster paced then kimi ni todoke, better then lovely complex+kimi put together ^_^

yeah i quite enjoyed the first ep and can see the similarities between the 2 :yep:

Also just seen tonari its pretty good , you watching SAO/Btooom?

:yep: just watched the 2nd ep of BTOOOM just now, another good ep, that girls past :eek: cant wait for the next ep of SAO

also started Magi, thought it wasnt my kind of show but i really enjoyed it really liking this seasons shows, picking up like 9/10 of them :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    not enough lolis for AJ's liking :sadnod:

yeah i quite enjoyed the first ep and can see the similarities between the 2 :yep:

:yep: just watched the 2nd ep of BTOOOM just now, another good ep, that girls past :eek: cant wait for the next ep of SAO

also started Magi, thought it wasnt my kind of show but i really enjoyed it really liking this seasons shows, picking up like 9/10 of them :eek3:
    Aha yeah magi was pretty funny especially that little water mellon thief, ive read btooom manga and its awesome, as for sao cant wait

ReputationRep:
    Started sword art online, its rather nice looking but if it wanted to be more realistic there ought to be a ton more chat spamming and people running as fast as they can or jumping all over the place.:erm: Hopefully the main character wont be as annoying as that prat in accel world.:yucky: EDIT: Doesnt look like that's the case. Off to a good start so far.

ReputationRep:
    im such a baka for starting Kimi no Iru Machi when i have so much work to do :facepalm2: its got over 200 chapters :nooo: oh its pretty good :p:

ive been in a manga mood lately, got up to date with Azu no Hana, those last few chapters were just messed up :no: its gone so so crazy :bird: but its bloody entertaining :awesome: also started Horimiya, only 4 chapters have been out, its quite cute oh and i restarted Onani Master Kurosawa aka fap note, dont know why i didnt finish it last cos it was pretty damn good :hmmmm:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.