Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society 5: Tentacles For All! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Ahh, I haven't seen the ending yet, this is my first time round of watching it. Would you say series 2 is as good as the first?
    Never even knew there was a series 2, I better go check it out, but I knew the manga carried on the sequel.

ReputationRep:
    Jw, how often do you guys watch anime? Daily? Weekly?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Bude8)
    There hasn't been a day so far this month when I haven't managed to fit in at least one episode, though most of my viewing is on my days off - usually ten episodes, often more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I sleep for around 4 hours, so I spend around 8 hours a day on it :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Most days, I guess, though not always a lot every day, and there are plenty of weeks where I go a day or two without.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, I haven't seen the ending yet, this is my first time round of watching it. Would you say series 2 is as good as the first?
    Finished 1.5 and 2. I loved it especially 1.5. But as always the ending is really hard to understand and is left as a mystery but the whole thing is not about Lee/Hei, its about some little girl suou so it is much different, but IMO it was really good.
    Sad that they wont make another series .

ReputationRep:
    ah finished Kenichi, spent the past week rewatching it wasnt as enjoyable as the first time i saw it but has its epic moments :yep: really wished they made a season 2 :puppyeyes: i know they have those recent OVAs but they got different VAs for some of the characters gona finally give the manga a go and continue from where it left off, though ive never got into manga with action in it cos it just aint the same but ive been told im missing out :nooo: :teeth:

(Original post by Bude8)
    nearly everday, i make sure i have enough time to watch an ep before bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xmarksthesh0t)
    Finished 1.5 and 2. I loved it especially 1.5. But as always the ending is really hard to understand and is left as a mystery but the whole thing is not about Lee/Hei, its about some little girl suou so it is much different, but IMO it was really good.
    Sad that they wont make another series .
    3's been done

http://www.trizone91.com/2012/05/dar...announced.html

Not sure when it's set for DVD release though, plus that is a pretty old (early 2012 I think) article, so plans might have changed.

ReputationRep:
    3's been done

Not sure when it's set for DVD release though, plus that is a pretty old (early 2012 I think) article, so plans might have changed.
    Saw it after I searched for it, due to this being an absoutley great series, but the whole thing is like a big rumor.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    3's been done

Not exactly a reliable-looking source. :s: Usually, if ANN doesn't acknowledge something, it's either a rumour or an outright fake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Not exactly a reliable-looking source. :s: Usually, if ANN doesn't acknowledge something, it's either a rumour or an outright fake.
    Neither's this, but it gets me excited nonetheless.

http://www.funimation.com/taxonomy/term/407/0

ReputationRep:
    Pet Kanojo so good :woo: argh wana see the next ep :pinch:

ReputationRep:
    the roller coaster scene in the latest boku wa tomodachi omg :rofl: oh rika :rofl2:

and was expecting that surprise near the end since i read the manga spoiler a while ago :pinch: was funny though :p: she was so adorable as well :cute:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm thinking of picking up another Winter 2013 anime series, does anybody have any suggestions? I asked this on Facebook yesterday, but only got one (sensible) reply; it seems that these days all my contacts there either suck, or need to watch more anime. :p:

Just so you know, the series I'm currently watching are:

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT
    Chihayafuru 2
    Cuticle Tantei Inaba
    Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
    Minami-ke Tadaima
    Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
    [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    god damn it why do i keep clicking on that naruto thread, just saw a spoiler :nooo:

omg latest shippuuden :eek: :coma:

Spoiler:
    Show
    itachi is back baby :teeth: but means his plan wont work anymore :pinch: guys a genius, interesting bit of background there :yes:

cant wait for next ep :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of picking up another Winter 2013 anime series, does anybody have any suggestions? I asked this on Facebook yesterday, but only got one (sensible) reply; it seems that these days all my contacts there either suck, or need to watch more anime. :p:

Just so you know, the series I'm currently watching are:

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT
    Chihayafuru 2
    Cuticle Tantei Inaba
    Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
    Minami-ke Tadaima
    Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
    [email protected]
    There's 2 I've started watching it was about a girl who can read minds d t really know the name ad the other one is about a guy who hates love and he meets a girl wit silver hair I could've sold them better lol but they are really amazing IMO and funny so I recommend also one I've been watching witch has started recently again is shinsekai yori that is just so good and makes you think I recommend aswell
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Numan786)
    There's 2 I've started watching it was about a girl who can read minds d t really know the name ad the other one is about a guy who hates love and he meets a girl wit silver hair I could've sold them better lol but they are really amazing IMO and funny so I recommend also one I've been watching witch has started recently again is shinsekai yori that is just so good and makes you think I recommend aswell
    How can you watch a series without knowing its name!? :zomg: :p: Going by the synopses in my own Winter preview thread, I assume the mind-reading anime is Kotoura-san, and the other is Oreshura. :giggle: I'll check out both, along with Tamako Market (the single recommendation I got on Facebook) and maybe GJ-bu too if I have time.

I'm already watching Shin Sekai Yori, and yes, it is very good. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    i second Kotoura-san! just watched the first ep and it was awesome

thought it was gona be some light-hearted stuff but man the first half was so dramatic :eek:

Spoiler:
    Show
    poor girl :sad: what horrible parents urgh

then came in the guy :rofl: and the ending was sweet

they managed to fit in so many emotions into that ep and they did it so well :yep:

went from :sad: :cry2: :mmm: :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    How can you watch a series without knowing its name!? :zomg: :p: Going by the synopses in my own Winter preview thread, I assume the mind-reading anime is Kotoura-san, and the other is Oreshura. :giggle: I'll check out both, along with Tamako Market (the single recommendation I got on Facebook) and maybe GJ-bu too if I have time.

I'm already watching Shin Sekai Yori, and yes, it is very good. :yes:
    Lol sorry i was tired and yh they are good check them out also how are u finding sakurasou ?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Numan786)
    Lol sorry i was tired and yh they are good check them out also how are u finding sakurasou ?
    I'm not watching Sakurasou. :no: I found it a little too similar to Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai (based on the first episodes at least).

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.