Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society 5: Tentacles For All! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Amukee)
    as good as fma: broterhood?
    I saw that a while ago. The story for ZnT is actually pretty damn good. Fights are quite cool but infrequent ish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I saw that a while ago. The story for ZnT is actually pretty damn good. Fights are quite cool but infrequent ish.
    I'll watch it next then.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know REALLY random anime? I think they're the most amusing to watch

ReputationRep:
    I must catch up with Yuyushiki. I'll marathon everything I missed after exams. ♡

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Excel Saga :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    Excel Saga :nutcase:
    ah, Jellyfish recommended me that and I had it before my hard drive died!

I'll get it again and watch it :yep:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Bude8)

ah, Jellyfish recommended me that and I had it before my hard drive died!

I'll get it again and watch it
    Excel Saga pretty much takes the crown for most random anime series ever, especially for its time. :giggle: If you want a few more, Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, Haré+Guu and Galaxy Angel are insane.

*can't believe those are all over 10 years old now* :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Excel Saga pretty much takes the crown for most random anime series ever, especially for its time. :giggle: If you want a few more, Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, Haré+Guu and Galaxy Angel are insane.

*can't believe those are all over 10 years old now* :zomg:
    You told me about the Magical Shopping Arcade as well and I dled it but didn't get to watch it

Please tell me Excel Saga isn't in 4:3 (I had bad experiences with 4:3)... I'd like something more modern, 16:9 at least xD I'll look at those last two you recommended, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I'd like something more modern, 16:9 at least xD I'll look at those last two you recommended, thanks
    Nichijou.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Bude8)
    You told me about the Magical Shopping Arcade as well and I dled it but didn't get to watch it

Please tell me Excel Saga isn't in 4:3 (I had bad experiences with 4:3)... I'd like something more modern, 16:9 at least xD I'll look at those last two you recommended, thanks
    Pretty sure most (if not all) those recommendations are 4:3... age and aspect ratio of a series are something I barely give a second thought to these days.

[EDIT] Actually, my copy of Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi isn't, so that may still be an option. :p:

For something more 'modern', I'd definitely second Tabris' recommendation of Nichijou (surprised I didn't think to mention it before, actually), Arakawa Under the Bridge, and maybe Kyoran Kazoku Nikki.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
    hell yeah attack on titan

this fan art poster is so awesome its OMGWTFHDKJCSKCJSAKCJSAH-flange-SDCJBS...

no, its not real btw.... i really want to learn to makes pics like this...
    Holy crap, you nearly gave me a heart attack. :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    Holy crap, you nearly gave me a heart attack. :zomg:
    i bet it was a "OMG_FREAKING_AWESOME" kind of heart attack

is that shakugan no shana in your gif avatar? cant remember if theyve made any more seasons... been quite some time since i watched it

edit: awkward moment when you discover you already asked about the anime as a visitor message :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    i still need to finish off cowboy bebop, the final series to inuyasha, the next series to avatar (not anime but i dont care), dgrayman, among other anime tooo....

SCREW YOU EXAMS.... Y U NO DISAPPEAR RIGHT NOW....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
    i still need to finish off cowboy bebop, the final series to inuyasha, the next series to avatar (not anime but i dont care), dgrayman, among other anime tooo....

SCREW YOU EXAMS.... Y U NO DISAPPEAR RIGHT NOW....
    Tell me about it... I find my myself watching more anime as exams approach its not healthy I can tell you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nixonsjellybeans)
    Tell me about it... I find my myself watching more anime as exams approach its not healthy I can tell you.
    got a group of two exams in less than a week, ive spent all my procrastination points already... i shouldnt even be on tsr :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    ...hmm...exams next week as well, and yet I spend 5 hours a day on anime and only 3 working...:yawn:

There was something about steins gate recently on this thread. Which reminded me I need to watch the movie...

...no...must....resist...

ReputationRep:
    guys when are the Naruto fillers gonna end?

ReputationRep:
    There's a crazy filler-thon towards the end of the first series of Naruto. I watched up to like episode 170/180 then skipped right to episode 216, I just couldn't take the fillers anymore.

If you google it you'll be able to find a list of filler episodes, then you can decide whether you want to watch them or not

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone had any opinion on Supernatural: The Anime Series? I'm a fan of the live-action version, but was curious to know if anyone had watched this version? It's coming to DVD in a few weeks time and I'm interested in getting it, but wanted to know what anyone else thought of it first.

Name:  Screen Shot 2013-05-16 at 13.04.09.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  68.4 KB

Apparently it's focuses on events that take place between Seasons 1 & 2. But while not a literal animated version of those seasons, does feature some of those stories but tweaked with twists and whatnot. Anyone see this?
    (For anyone interested, here's the listing for it on Amazon.)

ReputationRep:
    Are you watching the original series, of Shippuden? (Give us an idea of where you are )

Or as Entrepreneur123, google naruto filler episodes, and I'm sure you'll find a decent guide to them pretty quickly

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.