Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society 5: Tentacles For All! watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where I can find the Blue Exorcist Illistration Booklet(s)?!
    If I manage to find the booklet by itself, I will gladly buy the Region B blu ray coming out in the UK soon, IT IS THE MOST DESIRED THING for me in that limited edition! DX

Does this make me weird?
    This is the only limited edition of any anime I want but it is so damn expensive!!!

I will buy everything else individually if I have to (Music CD and Blu Ray anime series) - I need that book, the art is so awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    You can *technically* change your avatar as a non-subscriber here, though the limits are very low (50 x 50 pixels, 25 KB). In fact, TSR even has pre-uploaded anime avatars available, though they're pretty bad (IMO), and all from older series (nothing newer than 2002/03, I'd guess, which is probably the last time they were updated). :p: I think the only ones I've ever seen anyone use are Kakashi from Naruto and Mizuho from Onegai Teacher!

So yeah, you might be better off finding your own. :giggle:
    Thanks AJ. =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    What's everyone's top anime opening?
    I don't mean just the song, I mean how well it fits the opening in general as in how it fits with the scenes while the song is in progress. =l
    Snow fairy for fairy tail. It's just an amazing song that really sums up the show.

My favourite ending for an anime has to be from samurai champloo (the second ending)

ReputationRep:
    This one instantly came to mind.

ReputationRep:
    Also, Yuuki, damn it, I don't know why but I love your avatar's animation! :^_^:
    I tried when I joined TSR to get Tails (Miles Prower) winking but I then found out I couldn't add animated avatars (or any avatars) to TSR unless I subscribed. =(

I REALLY needed to get that off my chest! XD
    Thank you Although I can't remember where I got it from, think it was from Aiko but I am not sure

Also I just read a spoiler for the latest episode of SNK on youtube, why did I scroll down :-(

ReputationRep:
    *does a quick search for posts that weren't replied to while he was away*

I watched School Rumble this weekend, and wouldn't call it ecchi. :p: Still, here's a few to consider.

B Gata H Kei

Love Hina

Gokusen

Hatsukoi Limited

Tenshi na Konamaiki
    School Rumble is one of the best comedies I've ever watched. (maybe I havent watched that many anime to say that). Some funny moments with Kenji
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by ioNonSono)
    School Rumble is one of the best comedies I've ever watched. (maybe I havent watched that many anime to say that). Some funny moments with Kenji
    I've watched plenty of comedy series, and would still rate School Rumble highly. :yes: Have to say I preferred the manga, but that might just be because I read it first, so seeing the same jokes a second time around in the anime wasn't the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GalaxygunnerX)
    Snow fairy for fairy tail. It's just an amazing song that really sums up the show.

My favourite ending for an anime has to be from samurai champloo (the second ending)
    Since you chose Fairy Tail - What's Your Opinion Of Rock City Boy?
    That is the one Fairy Tail opening I can't stand! DX

ReputationRep:
    Since you chose Fairy Tail - What's Your Opinion Of Rock City Boy?
    That is the one Fairy Tail opening I can't stand! DX
    Yeah the beginnings pretty annoying (too slow for a rock song) and the lyrics in English are pretty cheesy. Once it builds up its pretty energetic and fits well with the animation that's going on..

The other fairy tail opening I quite like is Breakthrough by going under ground

ReputationRep:
    Since we're talking about the openings of animes, whats the best soundtrack of any anime you've watched?

Mine would be the soundtrack for Samurai Champloo (my favourite anime) it's composed by The late master-composer Nujabes.

It's the only international or non-English music album I've ever bought. Worth every penny.

Here's a stream of the full album:

ReputationRep:
    anyone seen Figure 17?
    best anime I've watched this summer :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Clannad fans might recognise this, I tried playing Farewell at the Foot of the Hill. Tell me what you think as I'm only a beginner pianist . I'd recommend headphones, as this **** is clipping like hell on my macbook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drummer)
    Clannad fans might recognise this, I tried playing Farewell at the Foot of the Hill. Tell me what you think as I'm only a beginner pianist

Not too shabby indeed, better than I ever was :lol: ah the soundtrack that stole my soul and left no change so it couldn't get a taxi home, sounds quite alternative (in a good way)

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been having trouble going on the MAL website? I haven't been able to go on for like 2 days now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naami)
    Has anyone been having trouble going on the MAL website? I haven't been able to go on for like 2 days now...
    I've been getting this on and off for about a week now, glad I wasn't the only one.

ReputationRep:
    Any Durarara fans here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Naami)
    Yeah, I tried to go on it a few times to look up anime song titles, without luck. Have to say though, it makes a nice change to see MAL down and A-P fully working, it's usually the other way around. :p:

(Original post by It'sNotMyFaultx)
    Any Durarara fans here?
    Quite a few, including myself. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naami)
    Yup, same here:/ It's a pain because I need to update my list...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nixonsjellybeans)
    I've been getting this on and off for about a week now, glad I wasn't the only one.

Yeah, I tried to go on it a few times to look up anime song titles, without luck. Have to say though, it makes a nice change to see MAL down and A-P fully working, it's usually the other way around. :p:

(Original post by porridgeandrhi)
    Yup, same here:/ It's a pain because I need to update my list...
    Ah thanks guys, worried it was my computer with issues *Sigh* I really need to reply to a message on my profile, just hope the girl doesn't think I'm ignoring her >.<

ReputationRep:
    Sword art online looks promising.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.