Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Here's one of my drawings.. Attachment didn't show on the previous post.Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1378762994.128457.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  90.3 KB
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    *doesn't really know what's going on, but posts an anime theme anyway*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GalaxygunnerX)
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I used to get goosebumps every time I heard the sharp noise at the beginning of this intro!

ReputationRep:
    *doesn't really know what's going on, but posts an anime theme anyway*
    Here's whats going on... We're looking for the best intro of an anime for kids
    Ones done:
    -beyblade
    -shaman king
    -dragon ball Z
    -digimon
    Random: samurai champloo
    Not sure if this is allowed (the anime should have aired in the uk) : ginga senpuu braiger (galaxy cyclone braiger)

New contender: ultimate muscle

ReputationRep:
    One of the best intros ever. (Shame they didn't make the dub last longer than 1 season)

Probably the best intro music ever as well. (In my musical opinion)
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Well if the search had started and ended with the Pokemon theme, it would have been much clearer.

ReputationRep:
    Well if the search had started and ended with the Pokemon theme, it would have been much clearer.
    It would've been put beyond doubt, had the search began with, ended on and had everything Pokémon in between!

:charm::charm::charm::charm::charm::charm::charm:

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone gonna watch America's live action adaption of the manga "All you need is kill" next year?
    No anime has been released of this yet.

EDIT:
    Will be titled "Edge of tomorrow".

ReputationRep:
    There might also be a live-action.of Naruto apparently...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any news when fairy tail will start again?
    To my knowledge, it will continue (when, I don't know) and it will be a new series (like shippuden is to naruto)

I looked at hiros twitter but most of it isn't in English

Can't wait for this, it's like the entire series was filler and the good stuff is about to start :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
    Anyone have any news when fairy tail will start again?
    To my knowledge, it will continue (when, I don't know) and it will be a new series (like shippuden is to naruto)

I looked at hiros twitter but most of it isn't in English

Can't wait for this, it's like the entire series was filler and the good stuff is about to start :mad:
    No release dates have been announced at all. However, it is rumoured (don't know about confirmed) that it will contain blood in it and thus the age rating will go up.
    Then again, the Grand Magic Games arc is one of the darkest (if not the darkest) there is.

ReputationRep:
    The Grand Magic Games arc is one of the darkest (if not the darkest) there is.
    Because of what happened at the end of the last episode + Lucy's fights?

ReputationRep:
    Because of what happened at the end of the last episode + Lucy's fights?
    Spoilers from the manga!!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    A LOT of people die in the Grand Magic Games arc including the cloaked person (not gonna say who it is but they bring time travel into it) and Lucy does die in it, Ultear completely goes out of the picture using forbidden magic, Gray dies defending Juvia and you find out that in the future, Rogue will kill Sting because he became VERY dark after Lector was killed through as of yet, unknown means in a years time.

Although, all 7 dragonslayers join forces in the Grand Magic Games arc to combat the threat that is present.

ReputationRep:
    Spoilers from the manga!!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    A LOT of people die in the Grand Magic Games arc including the cloaked person (not gonna say who it is but they bring time travel into it) and Lucy does die in it, Ultear completely goes out of the picture using forbidden magic, Gray dies defending Juvia and you find out that in the future, Rogue will kill Sting because he became VERY dark after Lector was killed through as of yet, unknown means in a years time.

Although, all 7 dragonslayers join forces in the Grand Magic Games arc to combat the threat that is present.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    are you sure they *permanently* die/ it's certain that they are dead? The people you talk of are the main characters after all. E.g look at when everyone was on tenrou island as the dragon acnologia blew it up. It was assumed they died but obviously they didn't

Hell, look at lisanna

That said, if its true, that sounds pretty badass and sad at the same time. I can understand the need for a new series/age rating. Think I know 5 dragon slayers as of ep 175. Would be interesting to see the others. I happened to see one of the chapters from the manga, and I can't wait to first see it in the anime

Depending on how long it takes to see the new series, I may switch to the manga

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah they all die but most are resurrected by one mean or another.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    are you sure they *permanently* die/ it's certain that they are dead? The people you talk of are the main characters after all. E.g look at when everyone was on tenrou island as the dragon acnologia blew it up. It was assumed they died but obviously they didn't

Hell, look at lisanna

That said, if its true, that sounds pretty badass and sad at the same time. I can understand the need for a new series/age rating. Think I know 5 dragon slayers as of ep 175. Would be interesting to see the others. I happened to see one of the chapters from the manga, and I can't wait to first see it in the anime

Notice what I said when time-travel is involved, or, time rewind but it costs someone most of their remaining years.

Spoiler:
    Show
    It IS confirmed the future Lucy dies and you see Gray die because he gets shot in the head by one of the baby dragons. Juvia cries beyond belief because she starts fantasizing about Gray during the human-dragon war dropping her guard and Gray steps in to protect her but gets blasted like 7 times (including once in the head).

Lucy's death scene in the manga:

Name:  fairy-tail-3997667.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  186.3 KB

Name:  fairy-tail-3997673.jpg
Views: 573
Size:  161.7 KB

Name:  fairy-tail-3997677.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  122.1 KB

Not gonna tell you anything else nor who the long haired bad guy is. Although, he is a dragonslayer who claims to be the dragon king.

ReputationRep:
    Finished Death Note last night. Was overall an enjoyable experience. I found that it did begin to drag a little towards the end after a significant event that happened which I don't want to spoil for others who might be watching it right now. But it started very strongly and that kept me hooked.

7/10

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Hell, look at lisanna

Actually, you know 7 dragonslayers:

Natsu - Fire
    Gajeel - Iron
    Wendy - Sky
    Rogue - Shadow
    Sting - Light
    Cobra - Poison
    Laxus - Lightning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Entrepreneur123)
    Finished Death Note last night. Was overall an enjoyable experience. I found that it did begin to drag a little towards the end after a significant event that happened which I don't want to spoil for others who might be watching it right now. But it started very strongly and that kept me hooked.

7/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you liked death note, you will most probably like the Higurashi series. =)
    And Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation

Both are AWESOME solve the mystery series!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Is anyone gonna watch America's live action adaption of the manga "All you need is kill" next year?
    No anime has been released of this yet.

EDIT:
    Will be titled "Edge of tomorrow".
    Hadn't heard of this one before, though as far as I can see, it's a light novel, not manga. :hmmmm2: Still, anything with illustrations by Yoshitoshi ABe deserves a look from me, so I may well buy it.

As for the film... I'm cautious about US live action adaptations of anything, and changing the name from (the admittedly Engrish-sounding) All You Need Is Kill to the utterly generic-sounding Edge of Tomorrow, and replacing Japanese main character 'Kiriya Keiji' with Tom Cruise playing a guy called 'Bill Cage' isn't a good start. :s:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.