Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Reeeeally liking robotics;notes. I expected a lighter series about robotics which it started off as and would be completely fine with it remaining that way. But there seems to be a deeper mystery which has piqued my interest even further.:teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Sword Art Online is amazing. Somebody needs to make this game. Now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F_shakeey)
    Sword Art Online is amazing. Somebody needs to make this game. Now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If they did, other than to go shopping and work/uni, I would never leave the house, ever. =P

ReputationRep:
    nice to see them 2 working together in shippuuden :yep:

awful new OP and ED :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    Oh the irony of my words, I just said i'd watch Attack on Titans for the monthly marathon on A-P. I ditched Aikatsu! for it, think I made the right choice.

Also said i'd take part in the Halloween marathon that revolves around military this time so i'm going to have a crack at:
    *Full Metal Panic!
    *Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

More military then Halloween I know but meh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rothwell)
    Went to my uni's anime (otaku) society night earlier.

Currently wishing anime was more mainstream.
    Well, at least this generation is more open to anime than the any generation before it (in this country). =D

ReputationRep:
    Well guys, I need another anime, in short, anything that isn't dripping in relationships or any mech at all please!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Well guys, I need another anime, in short, anything that isn't dripping in relationships or any mech at all please!
    Can't remember what you've already watched, or what I've recommended you before, but here's a few suggestions:

Baccano!

Steins;Gate

Mirai Nikki TV

Black Lagoon

Shin Sekai Yori

Or, from the current season, maybe Kill la Kill?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Can't remember what you've already watched, or what I've recommended you before, but here's a few suggestions:

Baccano!

Steins;Gate <--- Seen

Mirai Nikki TV <--- Seen

Black Lagoon

Shin Sekai Yori

Or, from the current season, maybe Kill la Kill?
    May give Black Lagoon a go, thanks for the suggestions.

ReputationRep:
    ^good choice :teeth: that 2nd season :sogood:

just watched the first ep of Coppelion, kinda interesting so will be sticking for now :beard: the art is a little different but will get used to after a while, file sizes are huge though :eek: i can run it alright on my laptop at full power but not the ED so much

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had one of those "WTF did I just watch?!" moments recently?

If not, here is one for you just to give you back that feeling. =l

ReputationRep:
    It is a sad day when Hiro Mashima has nothing to include in Fairy Tail other than fan service like his most recent Fairy Tail chapter. :unimpressed:

I would rather Erza beat the crap out of Natsu for crushing her cake than beating the crap out of him because they are both naked and Natsu pushed Erza into an awkward position...

Hiro Mashima, STOP WITH THE FAN SERVICE!

If you want, MAKE ANOTHER MANGA for fan service and leave it out of Fairy Tail!!!!

ReputationRep:
    It is a sad day when Hiro Mashima has nothing to include in Fairy Tail other than fan service like his most recent Fairy Tail chapter. :unimpressed:

I would rather Erza beat the crap out of Natsu for crushing her cake than beating the crap out of him because they are both naked and Natsu pushed Erza into an awkward position...

Hiro Mashima, STOP WITH THE FAN SERVICE!

If you want, MAKE ANOTHER MANGA for fan service and leave it out of Fairy Tail!!!!
    I'm just about on the edge of dropping the series for good. What pissed me off wasn't the fan service but was the amount of bull that wood guy was spewing about the heart and comrades which we've heard a million times already.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Just finished Shingeki no Kyojin, loved it. I don't think I can wait for the next season (if there is one), I'm going to have to read the manga.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen Samurai Champloo?

I've just finished watching it - such an awesome soundtrack, such an awesome everything - and I'm gutted about it ending!

Is there anything anyone'd recommend with the same sort of feel? Cowboy Bebop's already on my list (which reminds me, I really need to get back into Darker Than Black and finally watch Steins;Gate).

ReputationRep:
    Why is it in my watched threads, it is saying there are new messages being added but I can't view them?

Well, I'm off in like 40 mins anyway, got a 3 hour lecture today. DX
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by mrandmr.crane)

I've just finished watching it - such an awesome soundtrack, such an awesome everything - and I'm gutted about it ending!

Is there anything anyone'd recommend with the same sort of feel? Cowboy Bebop's already on my list (which reminds me, I really need to get back into Darker Than Black and finally watch Steins;Gate).

Haven't seen Samurai Champloo, but my mate gave it to me so I'll have to go watch that. I started watching Cowboy Bebop but I haven't gotten around to finishing it. Darker Than Black is really good, I would say I preferred Stein's Gate though, that was one hell of a show.

ReputationRep:

:lolwut:

:sexface:

*adds to list*
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

Haha, hadn't seen that trailer for Pupa! :rofl: Reminds me of a certain scene from Kemonozume, though that's probably a bit too explicit to link to here. :p:

I think the biggest WTF moment for me recently was the intro scene to NouCome, which was ingenious.

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by mrandmr.crane)

Afro Samurai immediately springs to mind. It's not quite as good (IMO), but it has the same combination of well animated sword fights with hip hop. :yes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.