Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khallil)
    Have you guys seen the new ending for Naruto Shippuuden?
    It's getting a lot of stick by fans but I really like it!

It's just doesn't compare to opening 13 that one was just a lot better. I like the new ending though (Except for the whole Sasuke fan service).
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    My thoughts on Week 1 of the Autumn anime season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    It's just doesn't compare to opening 13 that one was just a lot better. I like the new ending though (Except for the whole Sasuke fan service).
    That's very true. I can't shake the feeling that the band from OP 13 sounds like they've sung an FMA:Brotherhood opening before (or at least their styles are very familiar). The last bit featuring the solo of OP 13 was really cool!

(I don't care for Sasuke fandom either. He doesn't really have much skill. Sometimes it just feels like eternal mangekyou sharingan, amaterasu and more spammed techinques that he inherited as opposed to learning new jutsu.)

Edit: I found it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khallil)
    That's very true. I can't shake the feeling that the band from OP 13 sounds like they've sung an FMA:Brotherhood opening before (or at least their styles are very familiar). The last bit featuring the solo of OP 13 was really cool!

(I don't care for Sasuke fandom either. He doesn't really have much skill. Sometimes it just feels like eternal mangekyou sharingan, amaterasu and more spammed techinques that he inherited as opposed to learning new jutsu.)

Edit: I found it!!

FMA opening 1 and ending 1 are one of the best openings period. I completely agree with you and if you're not up with the latest mange then don't read the spoiler :P
    Spoiler:
    Show
    His next ability will most likely be the perfect susano which is again another "inherited skill"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nixonsjellybeans)
    Since i've been ill I managed to complete my marathon of AOT in one day. Overall a good series I would say but I stand by what said about the hype. However some idiot managed to ruin my day by posting some massive spoilers for the future.
    I didn't know it was going up to 25 episodes this series until I spent half an hour looking for the next one.... I can't wait for the 2nd series ughhhhhhhh. Oh I did see major AOT spoilers but I can't remember them properly which I guess is good? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catsandstuff)
    I didn't know it was going up to 25 episodes this series until I spent half an hour looking for the next one.... I can't wait for the 2nd series ughhhhhhhh. Oh I did see major AOT spoilers but I can't remember them properly which I guess is good? :confused:
    Yup just don't google anything to do with the anime :lol: or your future will be broken.

ReputationRep:
    Yup just don't google anything to do with the anime :lol: or your future will be broken.
    Oh I've learnt my lesson but it was a text post on tumblr ... forever ruining stuff from gifsets to text posts :|

ReputationRep:
    Its not just the internet either, I had death note spoiled for me by a friend.The piece of **** doesn't even apologize.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Fifa)
    Its not just the internet either, I had death note spoiled for me by a friend.The piece of **** doesn't even apologize.
    Just lock you door and watch anime... simple

Actually to be fair I prefer it that way, recently tried watching stuff with the unis society which was dire. Constant moaning and overtalking of selected anime which didn't fufill the needs of their shounen desires, needless to say they shut up when they're genre came on. Seeing as i'm outnumbered on a large scale by these people, I predict every week will be full of the same action stuff rammed down my throat. Not bitter at all btw :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Just lock you door and watch anime... simple

Actually to be fair I prefer it that way, recently tried watching stuff with the unis society which was dire. Constant moaning and overtalking of selected anime which didn't fufill the needs of their shounen desires, needless to say they shut up when they're genre came on. Seeing as i'm outnumbered on a large scale by these people, I predict every week will be full of the same action stuff rammed down my throat. Not bitter at all btw :lol:
    Meh, I don't really have a particular genre that I like. As long as there isn't TOO much romance or ecchi then I'm fine. What types do you like watching.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Fifa)
    Meh, I don't really have a particular genre that I like. As long as there isn't TOO much romance or ecchi then I'm fine. What types do you like watching.
    I'm open and like a mix of things really but more open to the slice of life stuff but 5 episodes of roughly the same genre stuff drives me crazy.

ReputationRep:
    ah just came back from uni anisoc, watched ep 3 and 4 of Baccano, getting more interesting now, gotta love those 2 comedy robbers :laugh: watched an ep of Fate/zero but someone said the kid bit in the 2nd ep was a bit too much so we might stop watching that now when i went to the soc 3 years ago, everyone seemed to be so much more "hardcore" :p: also the uni banned watching very ecchi shows last year :emo: also saw a few snippets of Kirino Mosaic, and theyre in England lol, London has never looked so good :laugh: and Galilei Donna looked interesting so will be adding those 2 on my list to watch

those innuendos in the 2nd ep of Walkure Romanze are getting a bit ridiculous :rolleyes: :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I wouldn't have minded if they did keep it going all episode. :giggle: Though the choices the main character had to make and the other weird characters were also great.
    yeah, those choices....stupid or ridiculously stupid :facepalm2: :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    that was an adorable ep of Non Non Biyori :yep: koma-chan :mmm: :emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    those innuendos in the 2nd ep of Walkure Romanze are getting a bit ridiculous :rolleyes: :mmm:
    They played the same joke twice, couldn't help but feel it degraded the show slightly this week. Not that I didn't enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    The way how code geass was spoiled for me was
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was searching on Google for Lelouch to use as a photoshop render and the first link I see is a video thumbnail of Suzaku impaling Lelouch with the title as "LELOUCH DIES". I was devastated lol.
    He doesn't actually die :P

ReputationRep:
    Well, am happy to announce I bought my very first anime Blu Ray this morning, now have to order the first half.. =D
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    ah just came back from uni anisoc, watched ep 3 and 4 of Baccano, getting more interesting now, gotta love those 2 comedy robbers :laugh: watched an ep of Fate/zero but someone said the kid bit in the 2nd ep was a bit too much so we might stop watching that now
    Shame, but I can sorta understand - Fate/Zero doesn't get any less extreme as it goes on. :evil: Then again, neither does Baccano! :s: Hope you don't end up watching nothing but slice of life shows by the end of the year! :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    After looking at Wikipedia, I can now see how much anime has improved in viewership in the 21st Century compared to before this period of time in the west (or at least in America)... 0.0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States

I only wish it was as popular in Europe or more precise, the UK. =l
    Although, I do hear Sony are going to make a UK based On Demand website for anime in Autumn this year.

ReputationRep:
    Started watching Toriko and I can safely say it's not the show for vegans XD.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.