Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judge Jasel)
    Anyone here watch any of the Gundam series? Its awesome if you're addicted to mecha like I am.:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's on my list which never gets smaller XD. Although I hear there's about 17 seasons I Think and you have to watch some of them in order. I should get to it soon though after I finish Toriko.

ReputationRep:
    you guys better be watching Kill la Kill. best anime since flcl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vespa)
    I really like it, animation is top notch, good story and funny as hell.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    I really like it, animation is top notch, good story and funny as hell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    animation is godly. blessed yoshinari/imaishi.

ReputationRep:
    2nd ep of Coppelion :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vespa)
    animation is godly. blessed yoshinari/imaishi.
    Dayam dude. Latest episode all I saw was tits and ass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    Dayam dude. Latest episode all I saw was tits and ass.
    1700 pieces of fanart on pixiv after three episodes

that's about 560 per episode.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here watch any of the Gundam series? Its awesome if you're addicted to mecha like I am.:ahee:
    I liked Gundam 00, the 3 new mechs that they added in season 2 were sick. The movie sucked though. I probably wont watch another series, seems like its just the same. Well I guess you could say that about Yugioh lol. Are you watching the new Gundam series, it reminds me of custom robo?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    After my last call for manga recommendations... I chose to ignore everyone on here and start Chrno Crusade and Flower of Life instead (nothing personal, but people on Facebook threw a lot more suggestions my way, with a lot more force behind them). :p: Not that I needed much persuasion on either, as the Chrno Crusade anime remains one of my favourite series from my early days as an anime fan, and as for the latter, I've liked what I've read of Yoshinaga Fumi's other works (most notably Antique Bakery).
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Birdman1234567)
    Has anybody here watched Chihayafuru? Just finished season 2 and I have to say it's one of the most enjoyable anime's I've watched, I was never bored and always looked forward to the next episode, it's a card game/sports anime but has a distinct feel good feel to it. It also balances all the concerned themes so well too. If you haven't seen it, I'd recommend giving it a try.
    Yes, excellent series. :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've seen practically everything Gundam has to offer, barring that Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors series. Tried as I might, I just couldn't stomach it. Currently watching the Angelic Layer-esque Gundam Build Fighters. :giggle:

(Original post by eugenius 8)
    2nd ep of Coppelion :sad:
    Indeed. :sad:

And it's been a while Euge, you should come onto Skype. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)

Indeed. :sad:

And it's been a while Euge, you should come onto Skype. :sadnod:
    but im always on skype :hmmmm2:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    but im always on skype :hmmmm2:
    Sent you a PM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vespa)
    Love it :awesome: I've got episode 3 loading on another tab as we speak.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone watching Kyousogiga? :3
    I love Gurren Lagann but Kyousogiga gives me more of a Gainax fix than Kill La Kill does right now :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Sent you a PM.
    got it :p:

just watched the latest Ippo, ohh Aoki :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    kyousogiga was brilliant. a superb demonstration of technique and colour. toei's animators showing what they do best, showing the power of their pedigree as one of the oldest studios still going.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly I've been getting bored of anime. Tried to get into many recently, but none of them interested me enough to make it past the first couple of episodes. (Examples are Deadman's Wonderland and Samurai Champloo)
    My favourite anime by far has to be Berserk though, damn, no other anime has made me pick up the Manga.

Other animes I enjoyed are Black Lagoon, Elfen Lied, Afro Samurai, Gantz and DmC. :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chivarable)
    Honestly I've been getting bored of anime. Tried to get into many recently, but none of them interested me enough to make it past the first couple of episodes. (Examples are Deadman's Wonderland and Samurai Champloo)
    My favourite anime by far has to be Berserk though, damn, no other anime has made me pick up the Manga.

Other animes I enjoyed are Black Lagoon, Elfen Lied, Gantz and DmC. :^_^:
    Maybe you just haven't found the right anime?

ReputationRep:

Other animes I enjoyed are Black Lagoon, Elfen Lied, Afro Samurai, Gantz and DmC. :^_^:
    Try Shiki? It's a sort-of dark type anime as well although ending is pretty ****.

ReputationRep:

Have you watched Baccano?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.