Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watch The Legend Of Korra?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Ok, I think we all guessed what was going to happen in the newest series of Attack On Titan, whether it was sooner or later...

There was a second season of Attack On Titan?!
    :hmmmm2:

(Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Not personally, no. And it technically isn't anime, either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    x
    I'll look up exactly what defines an anime then split my animes from the non-animes
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Chocolate Underground wasn't bad. Clearly aimed at younger audiences, but at least it had a running plot, whereas most of the shorts I've seen have been hyperactive, nonsensical comedies.

Next up: Double-J. Which looks like a hyperactive, nonsensical comedy. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I watched the 1st season and it was okay, not as great as the original. Comes 2nd season and I've only watched the first couple of episodes and dropped it afterwards. All the show has become is some ****ty romance crap.

Ok, I think we all guessed what was going to happen in the newest series of Attack On Titan, whether it was sooner or later...
    Erwin, that guy is definitely up to something .

ReputationRep:
    I watched the first season and it was okay. Come the second season I got bored after the first two episodes, not sure if I will continue lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    Aoki's special move :awesome: only he could think up of something like that :rolleyes: and the other guy the 2nd time round :toofunny: :facepalm2:
    Indeed, what a stupid move :rofl: and whats worse is that he managed to get away with it twice. XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Indeed, what a stupid move :rofl: and whats worse is that he managed to get away with it twice. XD
    theyre as stupid as each other :mmm:

today's ep

Spoiler:
    Show
    3rd time unlucky :mmm: saw that result coming, god i hate draws in boxing :p: think that was the first result by decision ive seen in ippo :hmmmm2: takamura is such a **** :rofl: oh and that slapfest :rofl2:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Double-J was a bit too random, and not as funny as the likes of Gag Manga Biyori or Di Gi Charat, IMO. Don't think I'll bother taking it to Aber, as I'm running out of free disk space. I'd be willing to make room for a decent short, though, so I'll keep searching. :yes: Next up is the fairly recent Aiura.

ReputationRep:
    Been watching some more of Code Geass to pass the time and its not too bad but..
    Spoiler:
    Show

What on earth does Suzaku bring to the story? His entire life and nation was destroyed by this invading empire. He joins the militia of the empire that believes in this genetic hierachy bull**** where he isn't valued at all (not to mention he gets shot in the first episode by his own side), then spends the entire film ****ging off freedom fighters for not bringing justice while his side commits genocide on a large scale he his officially the worst character i've ever met in anime. He has no logical train of thought and is a waste of space, they should have just cut him out of it.

Rant over

ReputationRep:
    ah Suzaku :rolleyes: all i remember about him in Code Geass was how much of a ******* he was :laugh:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Aiura was meh. I'll give Yurumates 3D a shot next; I watched the first Yurumates OVA a few years ago, and didn't think much of it, but maybe it'll work better as a series of shorts? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Finished Code Geass (season one) and have to say i'm disappointed to be honest :yes:

Spoiler:
    Show

Just as it was getting good with the liberation of Japan they keep throwing lifelines to **** characters to make them enter the story/fight once more to stop the rebels winning. How many times has Suzuku been defeated and gets magically rescued each time for him only to go on another rampage wiping out ten billion mechs. Theres no conclusion or serious effect going on at all :mad: the ending had so much potential and they just threw it down the drain by setting itself up for a cliff hanger ending where the rebels are useless and getting stared down by annoying school children.

Second rant over I may watch the second season if I have the patience but quite frankly i've lost the will with their inconclusiveness. This is the reason I don't watch this genre anymore

EDIT: I caved, at least the second season is off to a promising start

ReputationRep:
    Latest episode of Little Busters Refrain! :eek: wow man that was so deep and intense. Can't wait for the conclusion of this series so I can play the VN.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nixonsjellybeans)
    Finished Code Geass (season one) and have to say i'm disappointed to be honest :yes:

Spoiler:
    Show

Just as it was getting good with the liberation of Japan they keep throwing lifelines to **** characters to make them enter the story/fight once more to stop the rebels winning. How many times has Suzuku been defeated and gets magically rescued each time for him only to go on another rampage wiping out ten billion mechs. Theres no conclusion or serious effect going on at all :mad: the ending had so much potential and they just threw it down the drain by setting itself up for a cliff hanger ending where the rebels are useless and getting stared down by annoying school children.

Second rant over I may watch the second season if I have the patience but quite frankly i've lost the will with their inconclusiveness. This is the reason I don't watch this genre anymore

Spoiler:
    Show
    The mother thing when his mom returns to life as that little pink haired girl, I believe it was in R2? Not sure. That was pretty useless as well.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

even though the 2nd season was a complete trainwreck, in terms of pure entertainment its right up there :yep: epic ending as well

Latest episode of Little Busters Refrain! :eek: wow man that was so deep and intense. Can't wait for the conclusion of this series so I can play the VN.
    hmmm might get back to it now :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    SnK meets Paint!

ReputationRep:
    What are everyone's top anime fights?

ReputationRep:
    We should have a secret santa like on Anime Planet

(Original post by Dilzo999)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The mother thing when his mom returns to life as that little pink haired girl, I believe it was in R2? Not sure. That was pretty useless as well.
    Ah man I hadn't seen that bit yet :lol:

(Original post by eugenius 8)
    even though the 2nd season was a complete trainwreck, in terms of pure entertainment its right up there :yep: epic ending as well

hmmm might get back to it now :teeth:
    You should its tasty this second season.

ReputationRep:
    Started watching Kuroko's Basketball a few days ago - I'm not normally a fan of sports anime but I thought I'd give it a go and surprisingly I'm enjoying it so far.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.