dang, you can only choose shows that youve seen? :p:

ReputationRep:
    http://dagobah.net/flash/jojo_face_maker.swf
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    Meh, looking over the rules again, it actually doesn't specify that. I personally wouldn't suggest a show that I hadn't seen myself, though, good or bad. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowninginsound)
    I'd like to join in, but considering I'm a fairly recent convert to anime and have watched probably 1% of the show most of you guys have, I don't think it would be fair for me to take part, as I'd have nothing to recommend.
    No worries, you have a few days to change your mind if need be It needn't be obscure if your worried about that I can work something out so you can pick the stuff you would recommend to this person as a christmas present (bad or good) *cough cough magical randomiser in my head*

(Original post by MJasper)
    I'm interested but I don't really have time, might have to wait until christmas holidays or at least until oxford interviews are over/my rejection D:

I don't have a MAL but I haven't seen most shows ><
    You have a few days to decide if you want in on this anyway lemme know if you change your mind friend.

(Original post by eugenius 8)
    You can choose something they've already seen (otherwise picking stuff for AJ is going to be impossible) but don't pick three things they've seen loads of times :lol: But feel free to pick anything including stuff you haven't seen.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by nixonsjellybeans)
    You can choose something they've already seen (otherwise picking stuff for AJ is going to be impossible) but don't pick three things they've seen loads of times :lol:
    Fair enough I suppose, as long as people don't use that as an excuse to avoid even trying to find me something new first. :sadnod: Especially if the person who draws my name is a fellow A-P member - there's a list compare function on the site that could do all the hard work. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Fair enough I suppose, as long as people don't use that as an excuse to avoid even trying to find me something new first. :sadnod: Especially if the person who draws my name is a fellow A-P member - there's a list compare function on the site that could do all the hard work. :yes:
    Indeed there is but i'm sure it'll work out anyway, seeing as i'm playing God i'll probably double check your's and maybe Aiko's choices so you haven't seen them all (since you've both seen too much)

EDIT: Using the compare feature is amazing just did a trial run using mine and somebodys huge list and we'll be fine finding you something that we've seen.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Indeed there is but i'm sure it'll work out anyway, seeing as i'm playing God i'll probably double check your's and maybe Aiko's choices so you haven't seen them all (since you've both seen too much)

EDIT: Using the compare feature is amazing just did a trial run using mine and somebodys huge list and we'll be fine finding you something that we've seen.
    Yeah, I've found myself relying on it heavily whenever Aiko asks for recommendations. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think Hato Kenjirou from Genshiken Nidaime has just broken the record for the most amount of times an anime character has said sorry in a series. Seriously the most annoying character :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdman1234567)
    I think Hato Kenjirou from Genshiken Nidaime has just broken the record for the most amount of times an anime character has said sorry in a series. Seriously the most annoying character :rolleyes:
    Actually, I believe that reward goes to Higrashi's torture scene (spoilers), also, this contains a lot of blood;

Skip to 01:14 for the 1 thousand sorries...

ReputationRep:
    its been like 6 years since i saw Higurashi, and i dont think ive ever seen anything as gory and scary since then :afraid:

oh yeah really cute ep of Noukome :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Right anybody else interested in an anime secret santa? Basically some stranger picks three anime/manga for you to watch (ideally that you haven't already seen) then you pick at least one of those anime to watch then report back

Give me a quote back if your interested i'll probably set up a thread as well so keep 'yer eyes open.

Excellent, member number one

Any of you guys interested?
    Sure. sounds like a pretty cool idea =)

ReputationRep:
    btw does it have to be a series or could it be a movie?

ReputationRep:
    Just been announced Manga UK has finally obtained the rights to a UK buy able version of Fairy Tail Collection 1! XD

Wondered when this would happen, unfortunately it won't be released for like another 4 months... *cries inside*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Fifa)
    btw does it have to be a series or could it be a movie?
    I don't see why one of the choices can't be a movie/OVA. But don't pick three movies for them

ReputationRep:
    well that was a fun ep of Outbreak Company :mmm: watched it raw but managed to guess/understand most of it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Name:  tumblr_mngljzNJ0P1r0lxguo1_500.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  34.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Tenacious)
    Name:  tumblr_mngljzNJ0P1r0lxguo1_500.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  34.5 KB
    Free rep for making me laugh after an excessive amount of sleep (12 hours to be exact)! XD

ReputationRep:
    Finished Code Geass R2 and I can say i'm somewhat happy with it it had a proper conclusion and wrapped things up nicely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Free rep for making me laugh after an excessive amount of sleep (12 hours to be exact)! XD
    Thanks, I was cracking up too when I saw it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Tenacious)
    Thanks, I was cracking up too when I saw it.
    hI, HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.