Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    When it was revealed in the manga apparently it was trending on Twitter .
    yeah i can imagine lol, its been a while since theres been such a surprise in naruto :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    HYPE!

ReputationRep:
    I've been binging on some Sword Art Online and it's one of the first animes that sort of answers the questions a viewer would have when watching it... Pretty good.... The English dub on adult swim ain't that bad either...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GalaxygunnerX)
    I've been binging on some Sword Art Online and it's one of the first animes that sort of answers the questions a viewer would have when watching it... Pretty good.... The English dub on adult swim ain't that bad either...
    Except for Kirito's voice, it doesn't suit his personality at all!

ReputationRep:
    What has happened to Hajime no Ippo.:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Except for Kirito's voice, it doesn't suit his personality at all!
    I've watched about 12 episodes today... I think it's a decent teen voice... Although I think he's one of the voice actors for the thunder cats... His personality is getting better, the more I watch...

ReputationRep:
    Aww....... SA:O got me feeling all mushy now... And you were like his personality was a bit off... Am I getting a bit attached to the characters now? This is a great anime... Best shonen in a long time... It's one that is intelligent and makes you feel different types of emotions...

ReputationRep:
    Aww....... SA:O got me feeling all mushy now... And you were like his personality was a bit off... Am I getting a bit attached to the characters now? This is a great anime... Best shonen in a long time... It's one that is intelligent and makes you feel different types of emotions...
    Wait until you get to episode 13, I think they take it WAAAAY to far!
    I mean, it is logical given the bad guy's imagination but to put it in that perspective, no no...

ReputationRep:
    Wait until you get to episode 13, I think they take it WAAAAY to far!
    I mean, it is logical given the bad guy's imagination but to put it in that perspective, no no...
    I've watched episode 13 now.... What are you talking about? I'd love to fight that huge boss. And by taking it way too far are you talking about their relationship? Dunno... Seemed like a pretty good (bridging) episode to me..

ReputationRep:
    I've watched episode 13 now.... What are you talking about? I'd love to fight that huge boss. And by taking it way too far are you talking about their relationship? Dunno... Seemed like a pretty good (bridging) episode to me..
    I meant 24. =P

The end of it, when Kirito is reunited with Asuna.
    Kinda got my animes confused when I typed that message...

ReputationRep:
    I meant 24. =P

The end of it, when Kirito is reunited with Asuna.
    Kinda got my animes confused when I typed that message...
    Episode 14 was pretty crazy... I thought you meant that episode... Whoa.... What a twist...

ReputationRep:
    Episode 14 was pretty crazy... I thought you meant that episode... Whoa.... What a twist...
    No, I mean 24, when you watch the ending, you will know what I mean.

Spoiler:
    Show
    The worst thing to befall Asuna pretty much happens in front of Kirito

ReputationRep:
    No, I mean 24, when you watch the ending, you will know what I mean.

Spoiler:
    Show
    The worst thing to befall Asuna pretty much happens in front of Kirito

Uh check below...

Spoiler:
    Show
    in episode 14 he fights the game maker... Asuna dies in front of kirito then he uses her sword but dies... But then he is dead and kills the game maker.. At this point I'm wtfing and then suddenly they end up in the game's heaven and the game maker says that they have beaten the game but somehow only they are there with the game maker... The episode ends with kirito waking up, taking off his nerve gear in a hospital searching for asuna...

ReputationRep:
    Uh check below...

Spoiler:
    Show
    in episode 14 he fights the game maker... Asuna dies in front of kirito then he uses her sword but dies... But then he is dead and kills the game maker.. At this point I'm wtfing and then suddenly they end up in the game's heaven and the game maker says that they have beaten the game but somehow only they are there with the game maker... The episode ends with kirito waking up, taking off his nerve gear in a hospital searching for asuna...
    The point is though, Asuna has to live with knowing what happened to her... (even though it wasn't her actual body but still...)

ReputationRep:
    The point is though, Asuna has to live with knowing what happened to her... (even though it wasn't her actual body but still...)
    Hmm..... I thought this series ended at episode 14... Turns out... I was wrong! Instead... ELVES! (Bear in mind I'm typing this as I watch the intro to episode 15...)

ReputationRep:
    Yo this series has a happy ending right?

Spoiler:
    Show

And is it the cliffhanger type of happy ending or a proper well deserved one...

Because I'd be happy to call it a day at episode 14 and say that asuna somehow manages to also wake up and they live happily ever after and that this was just a really horrific yet awesome Disney-esque love story... I might actually cry if the darn series turns out really sad and regretful... I was almost tearing up this episode...

Goodness... I've never been so emotionally attached to an anime before.. It's always these mushy love stories that get me the most.... I never thought SAO would be so similar to Bakuman... It's mainly these stories that you can relate to in real life that seem to affect people the most... This would be one of them...
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    I watched The Legend of Korra a while back. It was :awesome: but not as good as Avatar: The Last Airbender though..

ReputationRep:
    Yo this series has a happy ending right?

Spoiler:
    Show

And is it the cliffhanger type of happy ending or a proper well deserved one...

Because I'd be happy to call it a day at episode 14 and say that asuna somehow manages to also wake up and they live happily ever after and that this was just a really horrific yet awesome Disney-esque love story... I might actually cry if the darn series turns out really sad and regretful... I was almost tearing up this episode...

Goodness... I've never been so emotionally attached to an anime before.. It's always these mushy love stories that get me the most.... I never thought SAO would be so similar to Bakuman... It's mainly these stories that you can relate to in real life that seem to affect people the most... This would be one of them...
    You'll run dry then at the end of Angel Beats or (apparently Clanned but I found it dead boring...).
    Fairy Tail is awesome though. =D

My favourite anime in terms of art design though HAS to be Ao No Exorcist or Fairy Tail.

Although, SAO is really two parts, Sword Art Online followed by Alfheim Online even though Alfheim Online is really the second half of SAO (episode 15 onwards). =l

"Is it a happy ending" - Yes it is.
    Is it cliche? Yes it is.

ReputationRep:
    You'll run dry then at the end of Angel Beats or (apparently Clanned but I found it dead boring...).
    Fairy Tail is awesome though. =D

My favourite anime in terms of art design though HAS to be Ao No Exorcist or Fairy Tail.

Although, SAO is really two parts, Sword Art Online followed by Alfheim Online even though Alfheim Online is really the second half of SAO (episode 15 onwards). =l

"Is it a happy ending" - Yes it is.
    Is it cliche? Yes it is.
    Phew....

Angel beats was alright, Clannad was ok as well... I'm not the one to get emotional that often...it's just that I'm softer now due to the loss of certain loved ones...

Fairy tail hasn't ended though right? I haven't been keeping up with the manga... I usually read an arc and then stop as I don't like being left hanging especially when they get interesting...

My favourite anime in terms of art design has to be Samurai Champloo. Can't fault it... Fairy tail and ao no exorcist ain't that bad either...

What's your favourite manga in terms of the art? I'd have to say One Piece for that one...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMYC1999)
    I watched The Legend of Korra a while back. It was :awesome: but not as good as Avatar: The Last Airbender though..
    I agree although one thing that annoyed me was how the second season had that cringe worthy romance bullcrap, something the series could do without .

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.