Just thinking but, which art do you guys prefer;

The Original Fairy Tail animation art;

Spoiler:
    Show

Or the new Fairy Tail animation art:

Spoiler:
    Show

I think this art is going to take some getting used to to say the least. =l
    I will admit though, Laxus looks better in that pic than he does in the usual episodes, he looks a lot stronger. =l
    New one. The pic of the old one looks a bit off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Just thinking but, which art do you guys prefer;

The Original Fairy Tail animation art;

Spoiler:
    Show

Or the new Fairy Tail animation art:

Spoiler:
    Show

I think this art is going to take some getting used to to say the least. =l
    I will admit though, Laxus looks better in that pic than he does in the usual episodes, he looks a lot stronger. =l
    I'm attracted to the old style tbh. The new one seems too crisp and smooth.

ReputationRep:
    from someone who's only seen one ep of the show i prefer the old one

ive been thinking about getting the rest of the GTO manga, got the first 8 volumes a few years ago back at home but never read them :redface: but they seem to be pretty much all sold out now if only i had bought all 25 volumes back then :argh:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    This should be of interest to anyone who has an Anime-Planet account and watches anime on Crunchyroll - you can now watch Crunchyroll series on A-P, and have it automatically update your list while you do so. :beard:

http://www.anime-planet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=211760

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    This should be of interest to anyone who has an Anime-Planet account and watches anime on Crunchyroll - you can now watch Crunchyroll series on A-P, and have it automatically update your list while you do so. :beard:

http://www.anime-planet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=211760
    I was just coming over to report that - Sothis has been teasing it on Twitter for the past week so I had an idea, but it is still exciting to see. A-P's design should support this link much better than if they tried it with MAL.

ReputationRep:
    An interesting prospect indeed also I noticed they're merging the A-P accounts with the A-P forum accounts which is well overdue! I mean who on earth wants to sign up more than once to the same website!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I was just coming over to report that - Sothis has been teasing it on Twitter for the past week so I had an idea, but it is still exciting to see. A-P's design should support this link much better than if they tried it with MAL.
    I *might* take this as an excuse to subscribe to Crunchyroll next season, since my old excuse of slow internet is no longer an issue, and I'm spending less on manga now. My only slight annoyance with it all is the potential region locking of some shows, though I could always just download them as usual. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Any hunter x hunter fans? My brother introduced me to it and I've been hooked

Tried watching Kill la Kill but stopped after the 5th episode..way too OTT for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Entrepreneur123)

Tried watching Kill la Kill but stopped after the 5th episode..way too OTT for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've watched the original and I loved it. I haven't watched the 2011 version yet and I will but not sure when .

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am I've caught up to the airing episodes now though hate waiting a week for each episode

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very much so. :yes: The current Chimera Ant arc is probably the best thing airing this season, in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    watched the first ep of HxH last year but couldnt get into it, gona give it another go sometime :beard:

epic ep of Chuuni :mmm: Nubutani and Dekomori ftw :woo:

need to watch that xmas OVA :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen Kokoro Connect? I just finished it, it's one of best series I've seen so far, shame it's only 17 eps (with no chance of second season )

Just wondering if there are any other shows like this one? I need to fill the void

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knowing)
    Has anyone seen Kokoro Connect? I just finished it, it's one of best series I've seen so far, shame it's only 17 eps (with no chance of second season )

Just wondering if there are any other shows like this one? I need to fill the void
    Actually I watched that a while back while I was still new to anime as a mate had been watching and out of curiosity I watched too and liked it.

I can't remember if I finished it or not tbf I think I did :/ but I'm not too sure for any exactly like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    finished skip beat whoop whoop
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Knowing)

Kokoro Connect was definitely one of my favourite shows of 2012. :yes: Have to say I preferred the earlier arcs though, I found the final arc of the TV series a bit weak, though the OVA was fantastic.

As for similar shows... The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and/or AnoHana spring to mind.

ReputationRep:
    Finally Fairy Tail has a release date announced! XD
    05/04/2014! =D

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ed-for-april-5
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I've fallen in love with the Magi cover artwork, it's beautiful.

Just a few:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Very much so. :yes: The current Chimera Ant arc is probably the best thing airing this season, in my opinion.
    I agree. The arc started pretty slow and unconvincing imo, I was originally quite skeptical that ants could be worthwhile antagonists. Definitely far exceeded my expectations as the arc progressed, though the king kinda reminds me of Cell :beard:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Aiko)
    I've fallen in love with the Magi cover artwork, it's beautiful.

Just a few:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know, I'm resisting the urge to start the series based on the cover art alone (though I'd only be able to see them in black & white on Kindle anyway). :p:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.