Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society 5: Tentacles For All! watch

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    In a way I am glad I don't usually have much time for anime, it means there is so much for me to watch when I get down to it
    Meh, I always have time for anime, and have never found myself short on things to watch so far. :p:

(Original post by caraniel)
    Summer season confirmed for fujoshi heaven - Bakumatsu Rock & Free! Eternal Summer kicking off the season in style.

Wednesdays are immediately x100 better!
    I'm also picking up Free! (surprise surprise) as I just posted in the Summer season thread. I'm too tired to give Bakumatsu Rock a look tonight, but it'll be top of my to do list tomorrow. *has the day off, solely for anime viewing*

Hitsugi no Chaika was the highlight of my Wednesdays, and that's going to be a tough show to replace, but it's early days yet...

ReputationRep:
    looks like Bakumatsu Rock is our token bishie anime for this season :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Been a while Yuuki :hi: Good to see you still around watching anime :five:

I might going back to my anime days soon :moon: The Fairy Tail crew are funny to watch :mmm:
    Thanks, and yes you should get back into it! They are funny to watch which is why I have been enjoying it so far.

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Meh, I always have time for anime, and have never found myself short on things to watch so far. :p:
    I think I am probably more picky than you so it works for me :p: I see you are nearly reaching the year mark! :-)
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    I think I am probably more picky than you so it works for me :p: I see you are nearly reaching the year mark! :-)
    Fair enough. :p:

It'll be quite a while before I reach a year - unless my priorities change before then, I aim to reach that milestone on exactly January 23rd, 2018. I got the 6, 7 and 8 month badges on that date over the last three years, so it's become a tradition. :giggle:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Brief thoughts on Black Bullet and Brynhilder. Both were reasonably enjoyable to watch, but not without their flaws. Enough to maintain my interest, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I need a good action manga to read suggestions ??? please keep in mind i have read most of the popular ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HXRLEEN)
    I need a good action manga to read suggestions ??? please keep in mind i have read most of the popular ones
    Toriko? The anime itself is pretty **** and doesn't do the manga any justice.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone remind me of this horror/action manga where plants take over the world? I forgot it's name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    Can anyone remind me of this horror/action manga where plants take over the world? I forgot it's name.
    :lolwut: :wtf:

Was so curious I googled it. Is it called Green Worldz? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    :lolwut: :wtf:

Was so curious I googled it. Is it called Green Worldz? :beard:
    DAS IT :woo: Thanks man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HXRLEEN)
    Twentieth Century Boys
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Pandora Hearts
    Lucifer & The Biscuit Hammer
    Psyren
    Magi
    Hunter x Hunter
    Black Cat
    Soul Eater
    Parasyte
    Gantz

ReputationRep:
    suggest me a good anime to start watching please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Is there a particular genre you are interested in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Is there a particular genre you are interested in?
    romance/fighting
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Here's a few suggestions from me, hope something there interests you.

Basilisk

Vision of Escaflowne

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Noragami

Outlaw Star

ReputationRep:
    After yet another month of no anime i've finally got back on the horse. I'm determined to finish FMA:B in the next week (only ten episodes left) and enjoy the new season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brownsugar-xx)
    edited it, sorry.

And same! Air made me really cry I know that much, I could've cried throughout angel beats but i don't remember. I know that I cried a bit at the end. Naruto has made me cry at moments /tear

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Knowing)

Only anime I've ever cried at was Clannad AS and got a lil teary over one ep. of naruto shippuden

Other ones which were sad, but I didn't cry at (because I'm heartless) were Angel Beats, AnoHana, Air, Clannad(not AS), FMA, Little Busters!, Kanon, Gosick(surprisingly).
    yeah Naruto a few times for me and a few other series as well but by far the most in Air and oh god Clannad AS man i was like bawling

And of course the saddest feeling is finishing an anime where you fall in love with all the characters and knowing you'll probably never get another season
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kokoro Connect, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
    ah yes that feeling, had it a lot when i first got into anime but cant really seem to get attached to the characters much these days :no:

ReputationRep:
    romance/fighting
    Romance - Chobits
    Fighting - Katekyo Hitman Reborn

You might like or may not :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    romance/fighting
    Boku no Sexual Harassment

Has both

ReputationRep:
    Do you watch anime with subtitles or with english audio description

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.