Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society 5: Tentacles For All! watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else think gons father ging looks too young especially with his voice.:s: He looks kind of like a trampy young person. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I had doubts when watching Hunter X Hunter because of the animation. Surprisingly, It's VERY VERY GOOD. Palm makes me laugh LOL; when she stands in the background with a dark atmosphere HAHAHA and how quickly her emotion changes from serial killer mood to girly girl HAHAHA. . I'm currently on ep 133 :O.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Does anyone else think gons father ging looks too young especially with his voice.:s: He looks kind of like a trampy young person. :tongue:
    Yeah he does look quite young compared to say Killua and his brother and dad where you can tell they're older. Ging on other hand...looks quite young and trampy indeed :mmm:
    (Original post by Lt93)
    I had doubts when watching Hunter X Hunter because of the animation. Surprisingly, It's VERY VERY GOOD. Palm makes me laugh LOL; when she stands in the background with a dark atmosphere HAHAHA and how quickly her emotion changes from serial killer mood to girly girl HAHAHA. . I'm currently on ep 133 :O.
    I watched the original series and the 2011 remake. HxH universe :sogood:

Palm's dark side is funny as heck :rofl: Also love the variety of characters they introduce in the series like Biscuit, Hisoka etc They're all very unique and interesting in there own way

Surprised to see other HxH fans to be honest I've been following it since I was a kid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Yeah he does look quite young compared to say Killua and his brother and dad where you can tell they're older. Ging on other hand...looks quite young and trampy indeed :mmm:

I watched the original series and the 2011 remake. HxH universe :sogood:

Palm's dark side is funny as heck :rofl: Also love the variety of characters they introduce in the series like Biscuit, Hisoka etc They're all very unique and interesting in there own way

Surprised to see other HxH fans to be honest I've been following it since I was a kid

I only watch HXH 2011. Biscuit beast mode HAHA. I find Hisoka sexy The way he acts is just so cool - cold and mysterious and when he gets a random boner LOL. What ep are you on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lt93)
    It's amazing, I die a little inside every time the episode ends as I have to wait another week XD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lt93)
    I only watch HXH 2011. Biscuit beast mode HAHA. I find Hisoka sexy The way he acts is just so cool - cold and mysterious and when he gets a random boner LOL. What ep are you on?
    Hisoka's boner :nooo: I forgot that I'm up to date always as Tuesday is my Hunter X Hunter night :cool:

(Original post by Dilzo999)
    It's amazing, I die a little inside every time the episode ends as I have to wait another week XD.
    It's pretty much the only thing I watch these days so I'm always excited for Tuesdays :excited:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lt93)
    I don't like Hisoka, he's too cocky, thinking he could take on Ging .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Hisoka's boner :nooo: I forgot that I'm up to date always as Tuesday is my Hunter X Hunter night :cool:

It's pretty much the only thing I watch these days so I'm always excited for Tuesdays :excited:
    I'm only watching about 3 ongoing series, I have those random gaps where I just don't watch that much anime, too invested into games right now .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    I'm only watching about 3 ongoing series, I have those random gaps where I just don't watch that much anime, too invested into games right now .
    Yeah I'm currently on a rather long break from anime. I actually lie to be honest. I do watch the occasional Dragon Ball Kai when I'm eating food :mmm: I've also picked up Sword Art Online 2. My old habits...Here I come again anime :crazy: slowly.

(Original post by Lt93)
    Ohhhhhhh XD XD. You have other animes to pass the time ;D. I'm up to date with Fairy Tail - on ep 189. SO MUCH ANIME. SO LITTLE TIME.
    I just realised that your avatar is Happy :awesome: Will start picking more series up soon I reckon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Yeah I'm currently on a rather long break from anime. I actually lie to be honest. I do watch the occasional Dragon Ball Kai when I'm eating food :mmm: I've also picked up Sword Art Online 2. My old habits...Here I come again anime :crazy: slowly.

I just realised that your avatar is Happy :awesome: Will start picking more series up soon I reckon
    Right now the only shows I'm keeping up with are SAO 2, HxH, Akame ga kill and Tokyo ghoul. So 4 episodes in a week isn't that much. Manga on the other hand I'm keeping up with about 14 .

ReputationRep:
    I quite liked the first episode of SAO 2 but got so bored during the second one. I want to like Sinon but I need more back story if I'm meant to care about her.

Free! (first season) & Love Live! (second season) both continue to be great though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TroyAndAbed)
    I quite liked the first episode of SAO 2 but got so bored during the second one. I want to like Sinon but I need more back story if I'm meant to care about her.

Free! (first season) & Love Live! (second season) both continue to be great though.
    I know, they spent about 15mins on one mealsy over the top adding nothing to the story fight.

ReputationRep:
    Akame ga kill is really good. *_*

Sent from my HTC One (M8) Gold using tapatalk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iridann)
    Akame ga kill is really good. *_*

Sent from my HTC One (M8) Gold using tapatalk.
    Agreed ^^. After watching 2 episodes, I got addicted :0.

ReputationRep:
    Hunter x Hunter = best show. Apparently something momentous is about to happen in the manga too - so fecking excited!

I think I spend too much time with excessively cynical anibloggers to enjoy shows like SAO or Akame ga Kill - I thought the 1st two episodes of both shows were pretty rubbish. SAO II for not spending any time on making its premise exciting and instead talking on and on at the audience, and Akame ga Kill for failing to maintain any kind of even tone - either go full camp or go full srsbns, don't swing between the two at the drop of a hat. Also putting loads of stills into your fight animation is just a crime when you're an action series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Hunter x Hunter = best show. Apparently something momentous is about to happen in the manga too - so fecking excited!

I think I spend too much time with excessively cynical anibloggers to enjoy shows like SAO or Akame ga Kill - I thought the 1st two episodes of both shows were pretty rubbish. SAO II for not spending any time on making its premise exciting and instead talking on and on at the audience, and Akame ga Kill for failing to maintain any kind of even tone - either go full camp or go full srsbns, don't swing between the two at the drop of a hat. Also putting loads of stills into your fight animation is just a crime when you're an action series.
    I take it you don't read the manga at all but just heard about something big happening It is pretty exciting tho

Not enjoying SAO II so far and that's including episode 2. Pretty dull currently. Had high hopes :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I take it you don't read the manga at all but just heard about something big happening It is pretty exciting tho

Not enjoying SAO II so far and that's including episode 2. Pretty dull currently. Had high hopes :sad:
    Oh I'm up to date with the manga, just read a translation of the editors note implying things are going to get even more intense soon.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I'm up to date with the manga, just read a translation of the editors note implying things are going to get even more intense soon.
    :shock:

I can't wait for the next few chapters then :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, I'm so tempted to just read the manga but my friend who's already up to date is telling me to stick to the anime as it's much better as the art of HxH isn't that great. Ah decisions. I think I'll probably crack in a few weeks.

ReputationRep:
    If star platinum was a character/item/card in a game it would be considered way over powered.:hmmm: That might mean its appearance would be a rare occurrence. Not something to be brought out at every opportunity.:hmmm:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.