Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society 5: Tentacles For All! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Episode 2
    Spoiler:
    Show

Oh my god! I just saw the part where the dean get hits by the ball :rofl:

Been a while since I've enjoyed a good laugh from anime Tanaka character is hilarious too :mmm: These reactions are so funny4

Oh dear it seems I might have to watch anime again

You are such a yaoi fangirl :indiff:

:puke:
    why you no like yaoi (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWorldEndsWithMe)
    I love you.
    Like lots.
    I read some lovely AsaNoya fic the other day.
    You're making me blush :flutter:

My god, the couples just make me swoon :fan:

So far I've read AsaNoya
    Hinata x kageyama
    And Kenma x Kuro

There is not enough AsaNoya imo Especially with asahi as uke. Now that was different lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a big sports fan really Giant Killing I liked but it was rather slow considering football is a fast paced sport. Little Busters could barely considered part of the sports genre as well.

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    My only two cosplays:

The Medicine Seller from Mononoke/Ayakashi - the eye markings are a bit wrong, but if I remember correctly my friend did that without a reference image. I also learned how difficult it was to walk in geta that day. :p: This was at Aberystwyth Anime Society's cosplay social in 2010, though I also wore it to a Halloween fancy dress competition the same week. :giggle:

Spoiler:
    Show

And Shidou Maria from Maria+Holic, which was at Telford Expo in 2011. Walking around all day without my signature otaku glasses and backpack was probably the hardest part, aside from that it was great fun.

Spoiler:
    Show

I'd do more, but I lack the creativity/patience to actually come up with a good costume on my own. These were largely a collaborative effort with a friend at university. :o:
    :hubba: nice attire. we have some cool pictures on here!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    You're making me blush :flutter:

My god, the couples just make me swoon :fan:

So far I've read AsaNoya
    Hinate x kageyama
    And Kenma x Kuro

There is not enough AsaNoya imo Especially with asahi as uke. Now that was different lol.
    I am in love with Nishinoya though. And Asahi. Asahi's the kind of dude I'd go for irl. Noya's just a little bundle of energy I'd want as a bff.

I've read a bit of Kagehina (I think that's the term people use... >.<), but not much.
    And then there's Suga/Daichi as well....They're just mom and dad to the team lol.

This is an adorkable fic right here http://archiveofourown.org/works/1835977
    Also this adorable one too http://archiveofourown.org/works/1828311

I found some decent Asanoya NSFW stuff as well *innocent smile*. I can PM you the links if you wanted?

ReputationRep:
    I am in love with Nishinoya though. And Asahi. Asahi's the kind of dude I'd go for irl. Noya's just a little bundle of energy I'd want as a bff.

I've read a bit of Kagehina (I think that's the term people use... >.<), but not much.
    And then there's Suga/Daichi as well....They're just mom and dad to the team lol.

This is an adorkable fic right here http://archiveofourown.org/works/1835977
    Also this adorable one too http://archiveofourown.org/works/1828311

I found some decent Asanoya NSFW stuff as well *innocent smile*. I can PM you the links if you wanted?
    Ikr :flutter: Especially since Nishinoya's seiyuu is one of my faves, so there's extra added love from me to him XD. I love their friendship. You can tell they really care about each other, so it makes their fanfics all the more entertaining

Omg suga x daichi lol. I see exactly what you mean. I can just imagine them being mum and dad to two unruly children like hinata and kageyama lol. I wouldn't mind seeing some fanfic for that ice-cold glasses boy who's name escapes me. He's such a **** lol :lol:

You don't even need to ask :ninja: pm away

ReputationRep:
    Haikyuu!! fans! My people are here~! :woo: Love the show, reminds me of Oofuri., the reaction faces are genius.

ReputationRep:
    :p:

Closest thing I can think of would be Softenni... in the TV airing there were 2-3 minute segments of some episodes that were full screen censored, where the only way you could even guess at what was going on was from the audio/subs. :zomg:

:creep:

I love you.
    Like lots.
    I read some lovely AsaNoya fic the other day.
    why you no like yaoi (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
    When you know what NameName or NamexName means in the yaoi universe :afraid:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ikr :flutter: Especially since Nishinoya's seiyuu is one of my faves, so there's extra added love from me to him XD. I love their friendship. You can tell they really care about each other, so it makes their fanfics all the more entertaining

Omg suga x daichi lol. I see exactly what you mean. I can just imagine them being mum and dad to two unruly children like hinata and kageyama lol. I wouldn't mind seeing some fanfic for that ice-cold glasses boy who's name escapes me. He's such a **** lol :lol:

You don't even need to ask :ninja: pm away
    OKAY I'LL SEND YOU A PM.

Noya's mah bb. <3

ikr? Suga reminds me of Makoto in Free. Mommy of the group.

Tsuki, or whatever? I found some fic with him, though I didn't read it. I'LL GET ON THAT RIGHT AWAY.

ReputationRep:
    OKAY I'LL SEND YOU A PM.

Noya's mah bb. <3

ikr? Suga reminds me of Makoto in Free. Mommy of the group.

Tsuki, or whatever? I found some fic with him, though I didn't read it. I'LL GET ON THAT RIGHT AWAY.
    Thank you

Makoto is my biggest bias >.< Him x anyone tbh is my fave when is comes to fanfic and doujinshi. Him as an uke tho :coma: He seems like husband material to. His cooking looks so good. If he was real I'd so put on a ring on it :daydreaming:

Yes! He's the biggest jerk in the show and that's why I love him lmao. I have a thing for cold megane kuns. That's why I'm digging the guy from zankyou no terror lol. Please do :ninja:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Thank you

Makoto is my biggest bias >.< Him x anyone tbh is my fave when is comes to fanfic and doujinshi. Him as an uke tho :coma: He seems like husband material to. His cooking looks so good. If he was real I'd so put on a ring on it :daydreaming:

Yes! He's the biggest jerk in the show and that's why I love him lmao. I have a thing for cold megane kuns. That's why I'm digging the guy from zankyou no terror lol. Please do :ninja:

Yeahyeahyeah. I literally shipe EVERYONE in Free though. MakoHaru? Cool. MakoRin? Cool. RinHaru? Cool. Reigisa? Awesome. RinRei? Works for me! etcetc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)

:creep:

When you know what NameName or NamexName means in the yaoi universe :afraid:
    *pat pat* Fujoshi don't bite......shipping is fun
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by caraniel)
    *pat pat* Fujoshi don't bite......shipping is fun
    Shipping ridiculous couples that would never work is fun. *innocent smile*

ReputationRep:
    Just finished the 3rd ep of Zenkyou no Terror and the ED is sooo goood!

Just realised that ZnT is directed by the same person who did Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo very excited now cause i love Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop is what i'm gonna start watching now.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Haikyuu!! spoilers

Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by brownsugar-xx)
    Just finished the 3rd ep of Zenkyou no Terror and the ED is sooo goood!
    Agreed! There are plenty of themes this season that are leaving me impatient for their full versions to be released. Wouldn't mind the ED for Tokyo ESP or Aldnoah Zero, either. Or possibly the ED for last season's Selector Infected WIXOSS... I'm starting to wonder if there IS a full version of that. :erm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Haikyuu!! spoilers

Spoiler:
    Show

Agreed! There are plenty of themes this season that are leaving me impatient for their full versions to be released. Wouldn't mind the ED for Tokyo ESP or Aldnoah Zero, either. Or possibly the ED for last season's Selector Infected WIXOSS... I'm starting to wonder if there IS a full version of that. :erm:
    *swooning* at the spoiler
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    *assumes the thread was killed by swooning* :banana2:

I'll be finishing the short manga series Alto today, which will open a space in my reading list, so would anybody be able to recommend me something new?

A few criteria, though - I'm ideally looking for something 9 volumes in length or under (I'm already reading two longer series, Red River and The Drifting Classroom), completed, and either unlicensed and fully scanlated, or licensed and available on Kindle in the UK. Fussy, I know, but in terms of genre/plot/demographic I'm open to anything.

Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:

I'll be finishing the short manga series Alto today, which will open a space in my reading list, so would anybody be able to recommend me something new?

A few criteria, though - I'm ideally looking for something 9 volumes in length or under (I'm already reading two longer series, Red River and The Drifting Classroom), completed, and either unlicensed and fully scanlated, or licensed and available on Kindle in the UK. Fussy, I know, but in terms of genre/plot/demographic I'm open to anything.

Thanks in advance!
    It would help if i knew what you've read before, because you seem like you've read loooadss! :laugh: Out of curiosity have you ever read Liar Game? although i just checked it's 16 volumes so..

I used to read it and quite enjoy it but i got busy and stopped reading not long after.

ReputationRep:

Thanks in advance!
    Have you read Saturn Apartments? It's a slice-of-life about a window cleaner in space. It starts off pretty episodic but gets more of an overarching story as it goes on. It's 7 volumes long & I checked and it is available on Kindle. I really enjoyed it.

Also, would you recommend The Drifting Classroom?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by brownsugar-xx)
    It would help if i knew what you've read before, because you seem like you've read loooadss! :laugh: Out of curiosity have you ever read Liar Game? although i just checked it's 16 volumes so..

I used to read it and quite enjoy it but i got busy and stopped reading not long after.
    I've actually read very little, compared with the huge amount of anime I've watched - I used to only buy printed manga, until I ran out of space in my bedroom, hence why I've switched to Kindle and scanlations. Here's my list though, if that helps.

I've not read Liar Game, and it's a bit longer than what I'm looking for right now (also still ongoing), but I liked the anime adaptation of One Outs by the same manga-ka, so I'll bear the recommendation in mind for the future.

ReputationRep:
    I've actually read very little, compared with the huge amount of anime I've watched - I used to only buy printed manga, until I ran out of space in my bedroom, hence why I've switched to Kindle and scanlations. Here's my list though, if that helps.

I've not read Liar Game, and it's a bit longer than what I'm looking for right now (also still ongoing), but I liked the anime adaptation of One Outs by the same manga-ka, so I'll bear the recommendation in mind for the future.
    That's pretty cool, did you buy manga online or are there places near you that sell them? Thanks for the list i'll take a look!

Yeah it's almost twice as long :laugh: it's pretty good though, very much psychological and all. Love the main guy as well :flutter:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.