ReputationRep:
    Is crunchyroll a safe website to use

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    In what way? The streams are all legal, if that's what you mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    In what way? The streams are all legal, if that's what you mean.
    Ok cool

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    There's definitely been more 'people in an MMORPG-type world' series recently - can't think of many before the 2010s, outside of the .hack// franchise. :beard:
    Just watched the first two episodes of Death Note .

:dance: is all I shall say
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :yep: . I subscribe on a yearly subscription.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirgilis)
    :yep: . I subscribe on a yearly subscription.
    Cool

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I've found myself watching random sketches from Nichijou again... I seem to go through this phase every 6 months or so. :p: Worth checking out, if you like comedy. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I've found myself watching random sketches from Nichijou again... I seem to go through this phase every 6 months or so. :p: Worth checking out, if you like comedy. :yes:

Hahaha, I loved this! Thanks for sharing 3
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Furandesu)
    Hahaha, I loved this! Thanks for sharing 3
    The whole series is full of equally hilarious sketches, it's one of the few comedy anime to make my Top 50.

ReputationRep:
    I decided to pick up Aldnoah Zero having heard good things about it :zomg: I've been missing out on quality anime :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I decided to pick up Aldnoah Zero having heard good things about it :zomg: I've been missing out on quality anime :sogood:
    Yeah I've been enjoying that a lot.

Surprisingly finding Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun really quite entertaining and I loooove the op.

Sent from my HTC One (M8) Gold using tapatalk.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    There's another anime trying to get funded on Kickstarter at the moment, Under the Dog. A bit of an unfortunate Engrish title, but the trailer looks amazing, and the staff involved have my hopes up (same director as Sword of the Stranger and Canaan). :beard:

[EDIT] I've pledged $20 for now, as that's the cheapest option that'll actually give me a copy of the anime itself, but I may well increase that depending on how things go.

ReputationRep:
    So many anime shows are missing from Anime-Planet, well it's that, or a broken link:cry:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    So many anime shows are missing from Anime-Planet, well it's that, or a broken link:cry:
    What are you struggling to find? A-P's database is pretty good these days, I've not come across any (English-translated) anime that aren't listed on there in years, and I search for a lot of shows. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    What are you struggling to find? A-P's database is pretty good these days, I've not come across any (English-translated) anime that aren't listed on there in years, and I search for a lot of shows. :confused:
    It's probably just my PC, I have the same issue with many other webpages, I can find the shows I just have trouble connecting to and/or finding the videos page for the show (Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii). If it becomes too much of an issue I just use animefreak.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    It's probably just my PC, I have the same issue with many other webpages, I can find the shows I just have trouble connecting to and/or finding the videos page for the show (Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii).
    I don't think they've added the videos for that series yet, so it's not just your PC. :p: I'm not sure whether they've just overlooked it, or whether their partnership with Crunchyroll only covers some series, but either way Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii is on Crunchyroll. :yes: As well as plenty of other sites. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, guess I didn't think of their partnership, perhaps that's correct then.

Not really something to be fussed about anyway, I'm usually using AF, hasn't been a single show I've not been able to find

I've not come across Cruchyroll before, once I've got my daily spam of Happy Birthdays then I'll probably check it out since I'll have nothing to disturb me

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they've added the videos for that series yet, so it's not just your PC. :p: I'm not sure whether they've just overlooked it, or whether their partnership with Crunchyroll only covers some series, but either way the series is on Crunchyroll. :yes: As well as plenty of other sites. :ninja:
    Ahh, guess I didn't think of their partnership, perhaps that's correct then.

Not really something to be fussed about anyway, I'm usually using AF, hasn't been a single show I've not been able to find

I've not come across Cruchyroll before, once I've got my daily spam of Happy Birthdays then I'll probably check it out since I'll have nothing to disturb me

ReputationRep:
    Because I don't want to read 371 pages im going to post something im not sure will be relative to the topic

Anyone else read Biomega
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Code Carnivore)
    Because I don't want to read 371 pages im going to post something im not sure will be relative to the topic

Anyone else read Biomega
    The topic here is anything to do with anime and manga, so you're good. :p:

Biomega is a series I'd really like to start reading, as a fan of Sidonia no Kishi (by the same manga-ka), but Viz hasn't made it available on Kindle in the UK yet, and I really don't have the space for more printed volumes.

Out of curiosity, I used the search thread function to see whether anybody HAD mentioned Biomega here in the last 3 years, but you're the first. We don't expect people to do that before posting, though. :nah:

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.