Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society 5: Tentacles For All! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    I thought you said Bakuman for a second, I needed to read that twice to confirm.

Is Barakamon any good?
    Lol nooooo. Was more of a Beyblade fan

I'm really enjoying it. The characters are all likeable and interesting with an interesting plot.

The anime itself has a great OP, story, and is enjoyable/fun. As I said earlier, it's probably my favourite anime this season, followed incredibly closely by Space Dandy.

Space Dandy had a musical episode which officially saved anime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killa78)
    Lol nooooo. Was more of a Beyblade fan

I'm really enjoying it. The characters are all likeable and interesting with an interesting plot.

The anime itself has a great OP, story, and is enjoyable/fun. As I said earlier, it's probably my favourite anime this season, followed incredibly closely by Space Dandy.

Space Dandy had a musical episode which officially saved anime
    I might take a look at a synopsis of it later and see what I think of it from there.

I'm enjoying Chuunibyou, I find it really really good and I can't wait to get to the OVA series of this anime

ReputationRep:
    I might take a look at a synopsis of it later and see what I think of it from there.

I'm enjoying Chuunibyou, I find it really really good and I can't wait to get to the OVA series of this anime
    The synopsis might not sell it to you as well as watching the first episode.

I thought the same

Ahhh, it was good. I probably will finish it soon enough

ReputationRep:
    The synopsis might not sell it to you as well as watching the first episode.

I thought the same

Ahhh, it was good. I probably will finish it soon enough
    I'll take a look at a few episodes sometime then

My favourite character is actually the one on my avii

ReputationRep:
    I'll take a look at a few episodes sometime then

My favourite character is actually the one on my avii
    Woooooop! That's a win for fanboyism!

And her elder sister was pretty legendary :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Woooooop! That's a win for fanboyism!

And her elder sister was pretty legendary :lol:
    Yeah, she's pretty amazing as well. I'm fond of all the characters with the exception of Sanae, she can be pretty annoying at times.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, she's pretty amazing as well. I'm fond of all the characters with the exception of Sanae, she can be pretty annoying at times.
    yeah, I agree. She goes abit overboard... llol

The sleepy one I feel doesn't add much to the show either!

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I agree. She goes abit overboard... llol

The sleepy one I feel doesn't add much to the show either!
    Yeah, she always goes overboard in my opinion.

What other shows do you watch?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, she always goes overboard in my opinion.

What other shows do you watch?
    Current season:

Awesome
    Space Dandy, Barakamon,
    Good
    Nozaki Kun (recommend for jokes), Akame ga Kill, Sword Art 2
    Passable/maybe drop
    Sagebu, Tokyo ESP, mahouka

In terms of anime I'd recommend for you:
    Bokura wa minna kawaisou, K-on, Melancholy of haruhi Suzumiya, Bakemonogatari (legedary) and noragami.

Off the top of my head

ReputationRep:
    Current season:

Awesome
    Space Dandy, Barakamon,
    Good
    Nozaki Kun (recommend for jokes), Akame ga Kill, Sword Art 2
    Passable/maybe drop
    Sagebu, Tokyo ESP, mahouka

In terms of anime I'd recommend for you:
    Bokura wa minna kawaisou, K-on, Melancholy of haruhi Suzumiya, Bakemonogatari (legedary) and noragami.

Off the top of my head
    Seems like a good list, I think I've come across Nozaki-Kun before, I might've even watched it, I'll check in a moment. I honestly think I have.

I really want to watch Bokura wa minna kawaisou, it looks pretty good to me :gthumb:

ReputationRep:
    Seems like a good list, I think I've come across Nozaki-Kun before, I might've even watched it, I'll check in a moment. I honestly think I have.

I really want to watch Bokura wa minna kawaisou, it looks pretty good to me :gthumb:
    I forgot the whole name of the anime, but it's about a girl who mistakenly, instead of confessing her love, tells the guys she's a big fan of his.

After which, he writes her an autograph and leaves.

Then we find out he thinks she was a fan of his, since he's a manga artist :lol:

The rest is just a romcom with more focus on the comedy aha

ReputationRep:
    I forgot the whole name of the anime, but it's about a girl who mistakenly, instead of confessing her love, tells the guys she's a big fan of his.

After which, he writes her an autograph and leaves.

Then we find out he thinks she was a fan of his, since he's a manga artist :lol:

The rest is just a romcom with more focus on the comedy aha
    Ahhh, that's a new series right, if I'm assuming correctly it's probably Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, if that's the case then I've been watching it, I'm dying for them to release the newest episode:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, that's a new series right, if I'm assuming correctly it's probably Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, if that's the case then I've been watching it, I'm dying for them to release the newest episode:woo:
    That's the one! I only picked it up last week by accident I'm pretty glad I did! The facial expressions are hilarious lol

ReputationRep:
    That's the one! I only picked it up last week by accident I'm pretty glad I did! The facial expressions are hilarious lol
    Yeah they're funny, I found some of the facial expressions on lovely complex quite funny as well, sometimes I needed to stop looking when they'd do expressions since they're too funny

ReputationRep:
    I thought you said Bakuman for a second, I needed to read that twice to confirm.

Is Barakamon any good?
    Is the bakuman anime any good? I've read the manga and thoroughly enjoyed it :P

Anyone hoping for Owari no Serafu to get an anime series?

Sent from my HTC One (M8) Gold using tapatalk.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

Ahh a Levi fangirl
    My favourite character... Hmmm. Couldn't give one tbf. It got abit predictable. I guess Mikasa's general aura is pretty great but even then, she doesn't talk enough.

Spoiler:
    Show
    hmmm - if they had gone into the history, or had more of a story behind the Titans, it could've been much better. Not to mention Titans just vanishing

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm pretty sure the reason that wasn't done is because the manga's not finished yet and it hasn't explained anything yet either?? Series 2 should fix it.

ReputationRep:
    I wish they make more skip beat :sad:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Aldnoah Zero episode 6...this series is like as good as a chicken bacon cheese melt in a sub with sweet chilli sauce :coma:
    I think I'll have to use that the next time I try to convince someone why they should watch a good anime series. :p: I haven't watched episode 6 yet, but I'll get around to it later today. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I'm a big fan of MMORPGs...I am ready to abandon my life for the nervegear tech :adore:

Aldnoah Zero episode 6...this series is like as good as a chicken bacon cheese melt in a sub with sweet chilli sauce :coma:
    Same. SAO is the bomb..i am on season 1 episode 15

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of SAO, anyone watching the 2nd season, has it picked up already or is it still boring?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.