Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society 5: Tentacles For All! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    Speaking of SAO, anyone watching the 2nd season, has it picked up already or is it still boring?
    It's getting pretty interesting
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    Speaking of SAO, anyone watching the 2nd season, has it picked up already or is it still boring?
    The most recent 3 episodes are much better, now that we're properly seeing Kirito back in a game universe imo.

ReputationRep:
    Gotta say the anime is doing a better job at focusing on the same stuff as the novel this time

Sent from my HTC One (M8) Gold using tapatalk.

ReputationRep:
    dont no body spoil SAO for me. i am on episode 21 of season 1. i am playing catchup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    The topic here is anything to do with anime and manga, so you're good. :p:

Biomega is a series I'd really like to start reading, as a fan of Sidonia no Kishi (by the same manga-ka), but Viz hasn't made it available on Kindle in the UK yet, and I really don't have the space for more printed volumes.

Out of curiosity, I used the search thread function to see whether anybody HAD mentioned Biomega here in the last 3 years, but you're the first. We don't expect people to do that before posting, though. :nah:
    Now Im sure I posted about it once after reading it.:hmmm: But that might have been more than 3 years ago :giggle:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    It's the middle of the season, and I'm considering dropping at least one Summer series to make room for another. Does anybody have any suggestions? Here's what I'm watching at the moment.

(Original post by vin)
    Now Im sure I posted about it once after reading it.:hmmm: But that might have been more than 3 years ago :giggle:
    :lies: TSR says no.

[EDIT] I got bored, so I tracked down the first three ontopic threads and added them to the Anime Society page. Just in case anybody did fancy trawling through ancient posts. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iridann)
    Is the bakuman anime any good? I've read the manga and thoroughly enjoyed it :P

Anyone hoping for Owari no Serafu to get an anime series?

I personally think it's a good series, but that's just me.

It's also not something I can grind since I usually find myself bored after a few episodes
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    The Kickstarter for Under the Dog is now offering a region-free Blu-Ray/DVD combo reward... so I might have increased my pledge to $75. :flute:

ReputationRep:
    The Kickstarter for Under the Dog is now offering a region-free Blu-Ray/DVD combo reward... so I might have increased my pledge to $75. :flute:
    I just saw their project yesterday 😅 I might pledge

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For those of you that watch Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, episode 6 has been released.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    For those of you that watch Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, episode 6 has been released.
    hfdjevdjdwv guddamit
    not staying up any later cause going round Rome tomorrow. Nozaki kun matte yo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iridann)
    hfdjevdjdwv guddamit
    not staying up any later cause going round Rome tomorrow. Nozaki kun matte yo!

I only saw part of it since my parents distracted me from it :cry:

I'll be giving it a proper watch tomorrow :dance:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Episode 19 of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders just brought me up to 16,000 episodes watched. :king1:

ReputationRep:
    Just watched all of Inari Konkon Koi Iroha in one night. I wanted more from the ending :emo:

I recommend it for a quick watch though. It's very cute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWorldEndsWithMe)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm pretty sure the reason that wasn't done is because the manga's not finished yet and it hasn't explained anything yet either?? Series 2 should fix it.
    I started to read the manga as well but it didn't fix those problems

Yeah they're funny, I found some of the facial expressions on lovely complex quite funny as well, sometimes I needed to stop looking when they'd do expressions since they're too funny
    Ahh, I could never bring myself to watch that.

Just couldn't get into it :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Episode 19 of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders just brought me up to 16,000 episodes watched. :king1:
    how have you kept track :gasp:

ReputationRep:
    Strongly recommend Full Metal Panic to everyone!

Severely under rated imo :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killa78)
    Ahh, I could never bring myself to watch that.

Just couldn't get into it :sad:
    Yea, it does get very boring quite quickly. I find myself watching an episode here and there

ReputationRep:
    Yea, it does get very boring quite quickly. I find myself watching an episode here and there
    Hmm yeah. Was abit weird for me. Think it was the art style,

HAve you watched Hayate no Gotoku?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killa78)
    Hmm yeah. Was abit weird for me. Think it was the art style,

HAve you watched Hayate no Gotoku?
    Yea it did have a strange art style, I get put off by that quite a bit myself :hmmmm:

No what's it about and what genres?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.