The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

keromedic
X

Here. :hello:
Original post by Binary Freak
Here. :hello:

Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga ****ai! is pretty cool :smile:. Fav anime?
Original post by keromedic
Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga ****ai! is pretty cool :smile:. Fav anime?

Loved that series, I might do a second watching on it sometime.

My favorite is Golden Time, absolutely loved that anime. :biggrin:

What's your favorite?!?:smile:

Uh. Flame of Recca holds a special place in my heart :tongue:.
Uh. Flame of Recca holds a special place in my heart :tongue:.

Ahh, that series looks quite good, have you read the manga of it as well, or only watched the series? :tongue:

I only know it has a manga because I saw someone in my college class reading it during a tutorial lesson. :smile:

I've got anime on halt for now, I recently moved house and the line here is broken so there's no broadband. I'm needing to deal with BT-fon. I was only able to watch Mayo Chiki because it was on Dailymotion :biggrin:
Ahh, that series looks quite good, have you read the manga of it as well, or only watched the series? :tongue:

I only know it has a manga because I saw someone in my college class reading it during a tutorial lesson. :smile:

I've got anime on halt for now, I recently moved house and the line here is broken so there's no broadband. I'm needing to deal with BT-fon. I was only able to watch Mayo Chiki because it was on Dailymotion :biggrin:

I've only really read the manga tbh :tongue:.

Oh no! :frown: I don't know what series to begin next. I might watch Hunter X Hunter 2011. I recently saw the earlier version :biggrin:.

Maybe download anime overnight?
I've only really read the manga tbh :tongue:.

Oh no! :frown: I don't know what series to begin next. I might watch Hunter X Hunter 2011. I recently saw the earlier version :biggrin:.

Maybe download anime overnight?

I'm a little indecisive, I've been lurking on AJ's Anime-Planet profile lately, the series on there have so far proved to be amazing :u:

I started watching that about a week ago now, haven't got around to continuing it, I get hooked on romcoms easily, I've been told I should explore other genres :tongue:

I couldn't download anime right now, took me an hour to download a 29MB file on BT-fon :cry:, I will be resuming my downloads once the line gets repaired (Tuesday):biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm a little indecisive, I've been lurking on AJ's Anime-Planet profile lately, the series on there have so far proved to be amazing :u:

I'm glad to hear my list is being of use to you. :biggrin:

Hope everything goes well with getting the broadband fixed - it's always a nightmare when something goes wrong with it here, since we have no mobile signal (let alone BT-fon), so we can't even do the diagnostic checks that BT require since they involve disconnecting the phone line. :tongue:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I'm glad to hear my list is being of use to you. :biggrin:

Hope everything goes well with getting the broadband fixed - it's always a nightmare when something goes wrong with it here, since we have no mobile signal (let alone BT-fon), so we can't even do the diagnostic checks that BT require since they involve disconnecting the phone line. :tongue:

It will be fixed on Tuesday, that's something I know.

That's the problem with being in a very remote location, bad internet :cry: (Can't really complain considering the view I get whenever I look outside my window) :tongue:

The vast majority of issues that suddenly occur is because of the digital subscriber line access multiplexer (DSLAM).. I really feel cruel for even mentioning that here :tongue:
Reply 7669
Decided to finally make a start on some of the eps ive had downloaded in my to watch folder. :erm: My multi season backlog has been growing. :afraid:

So I started off with Zetsuen no Tempest, that bones series with magic and some woman waving too many guns in the face of school children in the first ep.:lolwut: Its pretty good so far.:beard:

Im confused by your meme usage, what did you lie about?:hmmm:
Original post by vin
Decided to finally make a start on some of the eps ive had downloaded in my to watch folder. :erm: My multi season backlog has been growing. :afraid:

So I started off with Zetsuen no Tempest, that bones series with magic and some woman waving too many guns in the face of school children in the first ep.:lolwut: Its pretty good so far.:beard:

That series has an awesome first half. :coma: The latter episodes weren't bad, but never reached the same standards IMO. :s:

Original post by vin
Im confused by your meme usage, what did you lie about?:hmmm:

Dilzo and Aiko asked about the possibility of another Identify the Anime thread, and I said I'd be too busy to make one for at least the next two weeks. Then I dropped everything and put one together the next evening anyway. :proud:
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun is seriously one of my faves this season. It's too funny

Hopefully they'll make Oresama Teacher into an anime too :daydreaming:
More reasons to like Anime-Planet: the site now gives personal recommendations on your profile page, based on what you've already watched. :biggrin: That's me out of a job. :giggle:

*mine may contain the likes of Naruto, Ikkitousen and... Eiken :afraid:*
Reply 7673
Started watching Tokyo Ghouls... This anime looks promising :O

THIS ANIME IS GETTING SO INTERESTING :O. My eyes widen as the story goes on...

Touka is so damn cool :O
(edited 9 years ago)
I finished Superior (or the first half, at least - it's continued in Superior ), which brings my read manga total up to 200. :proud: Think I'll read something else before moving onto the sequel. :beard:

[EDIT] Decided to go with Heads. :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7675
Been watching freezing vibration (:ninja:) A somewhat dark and serious series with boobs and stuff. Cant remember if its more so than the previous one. Theres some stuff about characters being used as worthless guinea pigs with no regard for their safety, and that cruel abusive brother... But it was very jarring when in the middle of all that seriousness is a very ecchi advert pic thing. :lolwut:
Currently listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ZpxhCN494

Makes me sad :sad:
Has anyone else but me watched C?
I watched it sometime a while ago and saw the series on dvd at a forbidden planet in January - instant buy haha.
Juno

:parrot:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/310080/

you might like this game Juno :yes:
She was by far the best character. :yep:
I didn't think much of Nakuru though :colonhash:

indeed, show would be nothing without her :adore:

same, Subaru as well :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending