Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society 5: Tentacles For All! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I'm glad to hear my list is being of use to you.

Hope everything goes well with getting the broadband fixed - it's always a nightmare when something goes wrong with it here, since we have no mobile signal (let alone BT-fon), so we can't even do the diagnostic checks that BT require since they involve disconnecting the phone line.
    It will be fixed on Tuesday, that's something I know.

That's the problem with being in a very remote location, bad internet :cry: (Can't really complain considering the view I get whenever I look outside my window)

The vast majority of issues that suddenly occur is because of the digital subscriber line access multiplexer (DSLAM).. I really feel cruel for even mentioning that here

ReputationRep:
    Decided to finally make a start on some of the eps ive had downloaded in my to watch folder. :erm: My multi season backlog has been growing. :afraid:

So I started off with Zetsuen no Tempest, that bones series with magic and some woman waving too many guns in the face of school children in the first ep.:lolwut: Its pretty good so far.:beard:

Im confused by your meme usage, what did you lie about?:hmmm:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    Decided to finally make a start on some of the eps ive had downloaded in my to watch folder. :erm: My multi season backlog has been growing. :afraid:

So I started off with Zetsuen no Tempest, that bones series with magic and some woman waving too many guns in the face of school children in the first ep.:lolwut: Its pretty good so far.:beard:
    That series has an awesome first half. :coma: The latter episodes weren't bad, but never reached the same standards IMO. :s:

(Original post by vin)
    Im confused by your meme usage, what did you lie about?:hmmm:
    Dilzo and Aiko asked about the possibility of another Identify the Anime thread, and I said I'd be too busy to make one for at least the next two weeks. Then I dropped everything and put one together the next evening anyway. :proud:

ReputationRep:
    Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun is seriously one of my faves this season. It's too funny

Hopefully they'll make Oresama Teacher into an anime too :daydreaming:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    More reasons to like Anime-Planet: the site now gives personal recommendations on your profile page, based on what you've already watched. That's me out of a job. :giggle:

*mine may contain the likes of Naruto, Ikkitousen and... Eiken :afraid:*

ReputationRep:
    Started watching Tokyo Ghouls... This anime looks promising :O

THIS ANIME IS GETTING SO INTERESTING :O. My eyes widen as the story goes on...

Touka is so damn cool :O
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I finished Superior (or the first half, at least - it's continued in Superior †), which brings my read manga total up to 200. :proud: Think I'll read something else before moving onto the sequel. :beard:

[EDIT] Decided to go with Heads.

ReputationRep:
    Been watching freezing vibration (:ninja:) A somewhat dark and serious series with boobs and stuff. Cant remember if its more so than the previous one. Theres some stuff about characters being used as worthless guinea pigs with no regard for their safety, and that cruel abusive brother... But it was very jarring when in the middle of all that seriousness is a very ecchi advert pic thing. :lolwut:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Currently listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ZpxhCN494

Makes me sad :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else but me watched C?
    I watched it sometime a while ago and saw the series on dvd at a forbidden planet in January - instant buy haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)

:parrot:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/310080/

you might like this game Juno :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    She was by far the best character. :yep:
    I didn't think much of Nakuru though
    indeed, show would be nothing without her :adore:

same, Subaru as well :redface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    indeed, show would be nothing without her :adore:

same, Subaru as well :redface:
    :yes: I for one would be the first to watch an anime where the ending transpired differently (where Kinjirou got with Subaru) :sogood:

I didn't even know this anime had a manga with it

I must read it :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Watched the first ep of Gundam-san. Did not expect to see Char Aznable the red comet, famous hero ... dancing naked and wiggling his behind.:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    :yes: I for one would be the first to watch an anime where the ending transpired differently (where Kinjirou got with Subaru) :sogood:

I didn't even know this anime had a manga with it

I must read it :woo:
    Kanade :yes: very unlikely though seeing as how the anime went

yeah most anime are adapted from manga, one of the reasons they left the ending open could be cos the manga hasnt ended yet and they didnt want to make an anime original ending :no: i usually cant be bothered with the manga unless i really enjoyed the anime and wanted to see a proper ending :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Watched the first ep of Dramatical Murder, and tbh i ain't liking it :nah:

Same with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, first ep i didn't really like. Which is a shame because i've seen screenshots of it whch seem hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    Kanade :yes: very unlikely though seeing as how the anime went

yeah most anime are adapted from manga, one of the reasons they left the ending open could be cos the manga hasnt ended yet and they didnt want to make an anime original ending :no: i usually cant be bothered with the manga unless i really enjoyed the anime and wanted to see a proper ending :beard:
    Yeah, I've not read many mangas at all, I've only ever watched 1-2, so if I like the anime of it then I give the manga a try.

This must be the first series where I've disagreed with the ending, I haven't watched many series, so I'll probably find more :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Finished Is the Order a Rabbit? & Uta no Prince-sama 1000% and thought they both had good endings. Will start UtaPri2000% soon & hope for an Is the Order a Rabbit? season 2.

Got back into Yowamushi Pedal after growing weary of it a couple of months ago. Really enjoying it again after a break and hoping to finish it in time for season 2 in the autumn.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Found the Kicktraq page for Under the Dog - just under 1/3 funded with just under 2/3 of the time remaining. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    its not fair!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.