Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    damn I'm excited about this upcoming season. All these sequels, not to mention one of my fave shoujos mangas ookami shoujo to kuro ouji :woo:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by icy_typhoon)
    wait so noragami's definitely not getting a season 2?! :cry:
    I didn't say that. :confused: As far as I know a sequel hasn't been announced, but it's not been that long.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen the latest Naruto chapter? I wasn't expecting that.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Just watched the tenth episode of Love Stage!!... didn't realize it was ending this week. :zomg: First show of the season to end out of those I'm watching.

The episode itself was fairly standard romance fare, though at least Izumi didn't turn into clouds this time. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I believe there is only a few more episodes of hunter hunter before its big break for the manga to progress.
    Any news on that guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Abzey_97)
    I believe there is only a few more episodes of hunter hunter before its big break for the manga to progress.
    Any news on that guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The anime is due to finish in two more episodes, on September 23rd. :sadnod:

As for the manga, that's back on hiatus. :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    The anime is due to finish in two more episodes, on September 23rd. :sadnod:

As for the manga, that's back on hiatus. :s:
    Thanks

So sad :sigh:
    Do you know when it'll be back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Abzey_97)
    Thanks

So sad :sigh:
    Do you know when it'll be back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No idea. As the article I linked to says, a date hasn't been decided on. It'll all depend on the manga-ka's health. :s:

ReputationRep:
    The Tokyo Ghoul manga is ending this month.

Quite a lot of big manga series have been ending lately! Will be exciting to see what becomes popular in future.

ReputationRep:
    What a shame its a nice show especially yesterday's episode, Hunter X Hunter is ending as well right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TroyAndAbed)

Quite a lot of big manga series have been ending lately! Will be exciting to see what becomes popular in future.
    I'd rather manga end than just stay running forever with an ending no where in sight (Berserk, HxH etc) although I don't want the ending to be rushed either XD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TroyAndAbed)

OMG no :cry:

ReputationRep:
    No idea. As the article I linked to says, a date hasn't been decided on. It'll all depend on the manga-ka's health. :s:
    Sorry did not know that was a link. thanks. Similar situation with the game of thrones author.:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I didn't say that. :confused: As far as I know a sequel hasn't been announced, but it's not been that long.
    ohh no sorry I misread it xD I hope it does well enough for a second season because I'm really enjoying the manga
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    Am I the only one disappointed with this season? :rolleyes: . Hoping Autumn will be slightly better! Pleased with the huge selection that Crunchyroll has picked up over the last year though :proud:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f282/AndrewsJoseph/ANKGalaxyAngels****eulle_zps8c31 6a0f.gif[/IMG]

Autumn Season Preview thread is up! Link here!

*sprites not related

ReputationRep:
    Spoilers for the latest episodes...
    SAO2
    Spoiler:
    Show

Could these two get any closer in the cave :indiff:

Also obligatory comment. Dat ass :perv:

Mahouka
    Spoiler:
    Show

The dude just got so ****ing bad ass it's unreal. This is before the limiter removal
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Spoilers for the latest episodes...
    SAO2
    Spoiler:
    Show

Could these two get any closer in the cave :indiff:
    Yeah, not sure the physical intimacy was necessary. :giggle:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Good thing Asuna opted to log out to head over to the hospital when the camera hovered over them.

Mahouka
    Spoiler:
    Show

The dude just got so ****ing bad ass it's unreal. This is before the limiter removal
    As you know, I watch Mahouka purely because Tatsuya is unbelievably bad ass and over powered, so I loved this episode. And this is only the taster, can't wait to see what they have in store for us next week. :giggle:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Nirgilis)
    Am I the only one disappointed with this season? :rolleyes: . Hoping Autumn will be slightly better! Pleased with the huge selection that Crunchyroll has picked up over the last year though :proud:
    Overall, I've really enjoyed this season's offerings and a select few stand among the best I've seen this year. More specifically, Barakamon, Zankyou no Terror, Akame ga Kill! and Tokyo Ghoul, with Aldnoah Zero and Ao Haru Ride close behind. In terms of sequels, Hanamonogatari has been very good and SAO 2 is, well, SAO.

I still haven't had the opportunity to sample everything from this season due to time constraints, namely the Sailor Moon remake (more out of nostalgia) and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, which I've heard from a friend is pretty good.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.