Finished ao no exorcist and I loved it!
    there won't be season 2, right?
    the ending left a cliffhanger :●

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lt93)
    Don't think there will be a second season of the anime - the 2nd half of the show was entirely anime original & ticked off a lot of the manga fans so it didn't sell phenomenally well.

Manga is still ongoing & pretty damn good though - love the art.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    I know. It was literally a whole wtf moment for me. So many unanswered questions and no conclusion.

Spoiler ahead!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I legit don't even know if kaneki is dead, because it's pretty damn bold for a shounen manga artist to kill off his mc. I assume it must continue since we just found out the real identity of owl
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It kinda threw me off with the identity of the owl, the mangaka gave so many hints as to who it actually was (the author) with the gate and everything, I knew she was fishy but it never crossed my mind she was a half ghoul half human.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lt93)
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Don't think there will be a second season of the anime - the 2nd half of the show was entirely anime original & ticked off a lot of the manga fans so it didn't sell phenomenally well.

Manga is still ongoing & pretty damn good though - love the art.
    Yeah, I'd say a season 2 is highly unlikely but there might be a reboot in a couple of years if the manga is still popular enough.

ReputationRep:
    Hachi Ichi manga. (harem and ecchi)

McCann would be proud.

:nosebleed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    No problem, glad you liked it.

I was just thinking about the Secret Santa a few days ago, actually. I'll definitely be signing up to that! ...and I'll try not to be so harsh in my reviews this time.

*also hopes he'll hear back from the person who receives his picks this time around* :moon:
    Ah indeed you didn't have much luck did you :no: i'll have to do some fiddling to make sure you strike lucky this year :lol:

Might have to get a proper thread set up with the weird mello jigging about on it.

ReputationRep:
    Just finished Nisekoi and despite it not being finished. I'm rather excited for a sequel some day seeing as the manga is ongoing. Might even read it...Heck I'll read it. I can't resist not finding out what goes on further :teeth:

As much as I like a good ecchi or shounen series, Nisekoi is like a hidden gem amongst anime for me. I had hopes for Kana Hanazawa in Oreimo only to be let down...I hope they deliver in Nisekoi later on :grin: (rooting for Onedera :love:)
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm still amazed by how much the price of manga shoots up when volumes go out of print... just found out that the 3rd and 4th volumes of 7 Billion Needles (which I own) now sell for £28 and £55 respectively. :zomg: Or £2.50 on Kindle. :p:

ReputationRep:
    One Piece multimedia concert thingy in london :woo:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ruary-7/.78938

ReputationRep:
    Should I start watching One Piece
    What is it about

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Anime-Planet is holding their annual awards (for 2013's series... as they said, better late than never :p:), so if you're a member and you like voting for things such as best series, best villain, best ecchi etc. then here's the link.

http://www.anime-planet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=228264

[EDIT] I ended up one post behind Cara in most of the threads... always fun to see which categories we agree on, and which ones we really don't. :giggle:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Should I start watching One Piece
    What is it about
    Here's a synopsis - but basically, it's arc-based shounen fight series featuring pirates, fantastically fun characters and fruits that grant crazy super powers. I've enjoyed it a lot overall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Here's a synopsis - but basically, it's arc-based shounen fight series featuring pirates, fantastically fun characters and fruits that grant crazy super powers. I've enjoyed it a lot overall.
    It also it comedy anime and it will make you laugh out loud

ReputationRep:
    Started Oreimo... Surprisingly inoffensive so far but I can see that changing...

ReputationRep:
    Episode 12 Aldnoah Zero:

Spoiler:
    Show
    SLAINE, WHY YOU SHOOT INAHO!? :nooo:

Last week I started to watch Zankyou No Terror, and I'm currently on episode 9. The directing is brilliant, and the opening theme has been in my head all week. Five shouldn't be allowed to speak anymore lines of Engrish though!

I discovered a hearty collection of anime on Canadian Netflix. I watched the first season of Sword Art Online to see what all the fuss was about. I quite liked the first half of the series, but I found the depiction of female characters infuriating. Why is every character with two x chromosomes completely enamoured with Kirito. Even those related to him want a piece of him.

Maybe I'm older and a lot more cynical when it comes to teenage romance. :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Has anything new been said about hunter x hunter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abzey_97)
    Has anything new been said about hunter x hunter?
    Not as far as I'm aware. The manga is still on hiatus due to Togashi's health & the anime is over for now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TroyAndAbed)
    Not as far as I'm aware. The manga is still on hiatus due to Togashi's health & the anime is over for now.
    Oh ok thanks:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Nombre)
    I discovered a hearty collection of anime on Canadian Netflix. I watched the first season of Sword Art Online to see what all the fuss was about. I quite liked the first half of the series, but I found the depiction of female characters infuriating. Why is every character with two x chromosomes completely enamoured with Kirito. Even those related to him want a piece of him.

Maybe I'm older and a lot more cynical when it comes to teenage romance. :unimpressed:
    I'm watching the sequel...and it's not really spoiling but I still think the same thing seeing him.

Natural gigolo :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I'm watching the sequel...and it's not really spoiling but I still think the same thing seeing him.

Natural gigolo :mmm:
    I wish I had the guts like kirito in real life yo be pilling girls

Posted from TSR Mobile

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.