ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Well, since nobody else has posted it yet:

Attack on Titan TV Anime Gets 2nd Season in 2016

Obviously looking forward to this!

(Original post by Red Fox)
    SO FAR AWAY:cry:
    :mad:Too far!:fuhrer:

The live action pics look a bit weird, hanji has a present day rocket launcher.:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :mad:Too far!:fuhrer:

The live action pics look a bit weird, hanji has a present day rocket launcher.:lolwut:
    I'll probably give the live action movie a miss, it just looks weird. 2016 is so far away though, I'm glad I just read the manga instead of waiting for S2 now.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently nearly finished Sword Art Online and I'm about to start watching Fairy Tale

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kovu)
    I'm currently nearly finished Sword Art Online and I'm about to start watching Fairy Tale
    I finished SAO the other day, what do you think of it?

ReputationRep:
    I finished SAO the other day, what do you think of it?
    I really enjoyed it. I think I can relate to it in a way because I used to have a pretty severe video game addiction. I haven't watched the second one yet so no spoilers please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kovu)
    I really enjoyed it. I think I can relate to it in a way because I used to have a pretty severe video game addiction. I haven't watched the second one yet so no spoilers please!
    Would be amazing if games like that actually existed (without the whole can't logout part)

ReputationRep:
    Well, since nobody else has posted it yet:

Attack on Titan TV Anime Gets 2nd Season in 2016
    We all knew it was happening eventually. & 2016 is after the 2nd compilation movie so pretty much when I expected. They'll have another 8 volumes to animate by then so should be filler-free. & then presumably the 3rd and final season will air once the manga is complete.

ReputationRep:
    Would be amazing if games like that actually existed (without the whole can't logout part)
    I know. Just to escape for a little while

I suppose we might once Occulus Rift technology advances.

ReputationRep:
    After re-watching Paprika again with some friends i've fallen in love with the soundtrack. Just can't stop listening

ReputationRep:
    I started watching last years secret santa series. :mmm: Nichijou is quite amusing.:pierre: I think one of you put it in the list to mess with me.:eviltongue: I did watch a bit when it aired but left it probably due to already watching stuff with young people in school. :huff:

ReputationRep:
    Hey ! New to this thread and TSR :confused: I'm a HUGE fan of anything to do with manga and anime and I'm always looking for new things to watch. I've lost track of akame ga kill though. Anyone up to date with it? if so is it worth catching up on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Naruto manga :wow:

Think I started it in 2002 :moon:

I guess my knowledge of tsr smileys is fading away :emo:
    Nothing will ever take away the fact Naruto was my first manga and anime and will always hold that place in my heart where the feels just ... best years of my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissJiraiya123)
    Nothing will ever take away the fact Naruto was my first manga and anime and will always hold that place in my heart where the feels just ... best years of my life.
    Should have been Dragonball Z lol

I've not watched or read any in awhile now. Started on K-Dramas. Also, as my phone is where I did most of it and it's out of action I don't feel like trying to remember where I was in any of the titles let alone, try to remember the names. Some of those title spellings!! I can hardly say them as it is!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Hey ! New to this thread and TSR :confused: I'm a HUGE fan of anything to do with manga and anime and I'm always looking for new things to watch. I've lost track of akame ga kill though. Anyone up to date with it? if so is it worth catching up on.
    Welcome to the society!

I've not watched the most recent episode of Akame ga Kill! (ep 21) yet, but I've enjoyed what I've seen so far a lot! Although, apparently it diverted quite significantly from the manga storyline in the previous episode, so it'll likely have an anime-original ending. Since I've not read the manga myself, I won't mind as long as it remains entertaining. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone recommend a good 'casual' anime for me to watch, nothing too serious
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    From the current season, I'd suggest Gugure! Kokkuri-san or Amagi Brilliant Park. Or if you'd prefer something that's already completed, I'd recommend Nichijou, Shinryaku! Ika Musume and/or Moyashimon. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    From the current season, I'd suggest Gugure! Kokkuri-san or Amagi Brilliant Park. Or if you'd prefer something that's already completed, I'd recommend Nichijou, Shinryaku! Ika Musume and/or Moyashimon. :yes:
    I've heard Nichijou is good so I'll try it out, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Haha it wasn't my first anime or manga but it was one of the first few series after some oldbies that got me much into it too. Checking the dates...yeah when I was like 12 or 13 haha

Still love the first few arcs :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Finished watching Tonari No Kaibutsu (My Little Monster) the other day. Show started off great and sort of wasn't able to keep it up but damn was it a good show, anyone else watched it?

Great Teacher Onizuka, it's quite old but it's a very laid back show.
    An incredible masterpiece.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ki Yung Na)
    Finished watching Tonari No Kaibutsu (My Little Monster) the other day. Show started off great and sort of wasn't able to keep it up but damn was it a good show, anyone else watched it?

Great Teacher Onizuka, it's quite old but it's a very laid back show.
    An incredible masterpiece.
    Thanks

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.