Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society 5: Tentacles For All! watch

ReputationRep:
    OMG THE CENSORING ON TERRA FORMS IS SOOOOOO STUPID!
    spoiler alert!
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    There is an uncensored version up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Tenacious)
    There is an uncensored version up.
    Yep lol I watched some of them, pretty interesting and enjoyable to say the least

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNoobishKnight)
    Yep lol I watched some of them, pretty interesting and enjoyable to say the least
    Its kinda slow though, especially since there is supposed to be 12 episodes. Those 3 eps involving Adolf were long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Tenacious)
    Its kinda slow though, especially since there is supposed to be 12 episodes. Those 3 eps involving Adolf were long.
    I am on episode 10/11 now think.
    It's very similar to shinegki but I don't think it's executed anywhere as good as that was done by production IG

ReputationRep:
    There's still only a few series that I've watched where the ending has actually not disappointed me, they always feel rushed or I end up confused, I don't know if it's just me though.

Toradora is always rated really high so I thought I'd give it a try, I quite liked it until it felt like it ended abruptly, I watch a lot of romancey type stuff so it might be limited to just those.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infan2a)
    There's still only a few series that I've watched where the ending has actually not disappointed me, they always feel rushed or I end up confused, I don't know if it's just me though.

Toradora is always rated really high so I thought I'd give it a try, I quite liked it until it felt like it ended abruptly, I watch a lot of romancey type stuff so it might be limited to just those.
    I haven't watched toradora but Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood ending amazingly IMO. Naruto had an okay... ending. God, Gantz messed it up so badly. You don't even know. Trust me. Steins;gate had an amazing ending too. Fate/stay night UBW remake is going to have an AMAZING, if not sad, ending.

It's pretty much hit and miss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infan2a)
    This is why I prefer original anime rather than those based on manga and light novels. Nothing worse than a terrible, rushed anime-original ending. (Except maybe when it just ends randomly with no resolution whatsoever)

ReputationRep:
    Been watching cross ange definetely a suprise anime and up there this season.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good sports anime?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    Good sports anime?
    If it's recommendations you want, the first to spring to my mind are:

Cross Game (Baseball)

Giant Killing (Football)

Haikyuu!! (Volleyball)

Yowamushi Pedal (Cycling)

Chihayafuru (Karuta)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    If it's recommendations you want, the first to spring to my mind are:

Cross Game (Baseball)

Giant Killing (Football)

Haikyuu!! (Volleyball)

Yowamushi Pedal (Cycling)

Chihayafuru (Karuta)
    Thanks
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Yay the most eagerly awaited moment! I'm sure its excellent as per

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to the winter series, haven't really found many of the fall series interesting enough to pick up and watch.

Ansatsu Kyou****su looks interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Good sports anime?
    diamond no ace is goood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the north)
    diamond no ace is goood
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Good sports anime?
    Hajime no Ippo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    Hajime no Ippo
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Started watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, it's older than me but it's decent so far:lol:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.