Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    OMG THE CENSORING ON TERRA FORMS IS SOOOOOO STUPID!
    spoiler alert!
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    There is an uncensored version up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Tenacious)
    There is an uncensored version up.
    Yep lol I watched some of them, pretty interesting and enjoyable to say the least

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNoobishKnight)
    Yep lol I watched some of them, pretty interesting and enjoyable to say the least
    Its kinda slow though, especially since there is supposed to be 12 episodes. Those 3 eps involving Adolf were long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Tenacious)
    Its kinda slow though, especially since there is supposed to be 12 episodes. Those 3 eps involving Adolf were long.
    I am on episode 10/11 now think.
    It's very similar to shinegki but I don't think it's executed anywhere as good as that was done by production IG

ReputationRep:
    There's still only a few series that I've watched where the ending has actually not disappointed me, they always feel rushed or I end up confused, I don't know if it's just me though.

Toradora is always rated really high so I thought I'd give it a try, I quite liked it until it felt like it ended abruptly, I watch a lot of romancey type stuff so it might be limited to just those.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infan2a)
    There's still only a few series that I've watched where the ending has actually not disappointed me, they always feel rushed or I end up confused, I don't know if it's just me though.

Toradora is always rated really high so I thought I'd give it a try, I quite liked it until it felt like it ended abruptly, I watch a lot of romancey type stuff so it might be limited to just those.
    I haven't watched toradora but Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood ending amazingly IMO. Naruto had an okay... ending. God, Gantz messed it up so badly. You don't even know. Trust me. Steins;gate had an amazing ending too. Fate/stay night UBW remake is going to have an AMAZING, if not sad, ending.

It's pretty much hit and miss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infan2a)
    This is why I prefer original anime rather than those based on manga and light novels. Nothing worse than a terrible, rushed anime-original ending. (Except maybe when it just ends randomly with no resolution whatsoever)

ReputationRep:
    Been watching cross ange definetely a suprise anime and up there this season.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good sports anime?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    Good sports anime?
    If it's recommendations you want, the first to spring to my mind are:

Cross Game (Baseball)

Giant Killing (Football)

Haikyuu!! (Volleyball)

Yowamushi Pedal (Cycling)

Chihayafuru (Karuta)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    If it's recommendations you want, the first to spring to my mind are:

Cross Game (Baseball)

Giant Killing (Football)

Haikyuu!! (Volleyball)

Yowamushi Pedal (Cycling)

Chihayafuru (Karuta)
    Thanks
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Yay the most eagerly awaited moment! I'm sure its excellent as per

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to the winter series, haven't really found many of the fall series interesting enough to pick up and watch.

Ansatsu Kyou****su looks interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Good sports anime?
    diamond no ace is goood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the north)
    diamond no ace is goood
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Good sports anime?
    Hajime no Ippo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    Hajime no Ippo
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Started watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, it's older than me but it's decent so far:lol:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.