Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QHF)
    Ooh, I've been watching that recently! It feels very assured, very confidently-made, and it's fun to watch if not always very cheerful.
    I definitely agree, you my friend sure know what a good anime is! It balances things well yet somehow manages to push itself, neat piece of work.

(Original post by Tai Ga)
    Akame Ga Kill was on some serious drugs last week. Are they trying to piss off their fanbase?

And episode 12 of Garo was rage inducing. The creators are probably friends with the akame ga kill staff
    Damn, I started watching that and forgot about it till I read this, will have to get back to it right away! It's a pretty badass anime, is it finished yet or is there more episodes to come?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNoobishKnight)
    I wish kagome is back!
    Don't we all :hubba:
    Name:  HorribleSubs-PSYCHO-PASS-07-720p_Nov-24-2012-8.31.01-PM.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  121.5 KB

I'd colour his Psycho Pass black... Whatever that means.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Nombre)
    Don't we all :hubba:

I'd colour his Psycho Pass black... Whatever that means.
    Interesting!

I heard there will be a P-P movie

ReputationRep:
    J-Stars Victory vs coming to Europe :eek: Heard the game isn't great but getting it for the fanservice :teeth: Going to kick some ass as Chitoge :woo:

Also the Steins;Gate VN coming too :teeth: I need to start that anime soon :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ki Yung Na)
    I definitely agree, you my friend sure know what a good anime is! It balances things well yet somehow manages to push itself, neat piece of work.

Damn, I started watching that and forgot about it till I read this, will have to get back to it right away! It's a pretty badass anime, is it finished yet or is there more episodes to come?
    Nope not finished apparently! But episode 12 will have you feeling some type of way :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Nope not finished apparently! But episode 12 will have you feeling some type of way :mad:
    I stopped watching around 17/18, just finished 21. Trust me, episode 12 is lightweight stuff. I think there's only 24 episodes which sucks, I'll probably finish it today!

* You're the Manchester CompSci person right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    J-Stars Victory vs coming to Europe :eek: Heard the game isn't great but getting it for the fanservice :teeth: Going to kick some ass as Chitoge :woo:

Also the Steins;Gate VN coming too :teeth: I need to start that anime soon :ninja:
    Pretty sure you could legitimately buy the game already, I could be wrong and this may be illegal.
    http://www.jbox.com/product/SG001LE

ReputationRep:
    I just finished Akame ga Kill. Chaos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ki Yung Na)
    I stopped watching around 17/18, just finished 21. Trust me, episode 12 is lightweight stuff. I think there's only 24 episodes which sucks, I'll probably finish it today!

* You're the Manchester CompSci person right?
    Oh my bad, I thought you were talking about Garo lol!

I still haven't watched the final ep, but it's probably gonna be just as suckish as the previous episodes

Spoiler:
    Show
    How can you possibly kill off 3 of your best characters in three consecutive episodes (including the MC) while two of them are still alive in the manga >__>. The animators truly give no ****s

Oh and yeah I am

ReputationRep:

I still haven't watched the final ep, but it's probably gonna be just as suckish as the previous episodes

Spoiler:
    Show
    How can you possibly kill off 3 of your best characters in three consecutive episodes (including the MC) while two of them are still alive in the manga >__>. The animators truly give no ****s
    Planned to watch Akame ga Kill but foolishly clicked your spoiler.

I think I'll give it a miss now:lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Nombre)
    Granted it's been a bit slow, but having played the interactive novel, I have quite a bit of patience for Fate Stay Night: UBW (if you want the short version, just watch the very rushed 2010 movie by Studio Deen). Although the amount of repetition is a bit annoying, mainly Shirou feeling the need to declare 'I WANNA BE HERO OF JUSTICE' every bleedin' episode.
    I hope it does get better; everyone's been saying that for a while now. Other than Shirou's obviousness, what annoys me is the endless scenes with Fujimura; I know that, once she's there, the plot isn't going to advance. Praying for her death, or a change of scenery; being around the school the whole time makes it feel like they're trying to blend a slice of life anime with an action one.

I do have faith in them turning it around though; Fate Zero took some time to get going but was amazing in the end, and FSN has had plenty of great scenes and a few great episodes already.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    It's always a good idea to label your spoiler tags, especially when discussing more than one series in the same post. :s:

As someone unfamiliar with the manga, I thought the anime original episodes for Akame ga Kill! weren't bad. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)

Well now you know what happens, I was very tempted to tell you what I call the series. You can click this now :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show

Akame ga Kill Everyone Off!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Welp I'm sorry Should have wrote spoiler as a heading

It still has really good action though and decent animation lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Well now you know what happens, I was very tempted to tell you what I call the series. You can click this now :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show

Akame ga Kill Everyone Off!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol:

It probably would have really pissed me off so I'm glad I know to avoid it now
    Welp I'm sorry Should have wrote spoiler as a heading

It still has really good action though and decent animation lol
    Nah I knew that it was gonna be about the show but I still clicked it so dw

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

It probably would have really pissed me off so I'm glad I know to avoid it now

Nah I knew that it was gonna be about the show but I still clicked it so dw
    Yeah well after they do it twice you realise they're not gonna stop!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Yeah well after they do it twice you realise they're not gonna stop!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That death that I spoiled for myself actually turned out to be pretty sick(although I think he's still alive).

I pretty much hated everyone by the end of the show anyway so didn't care who died:lol:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Oh and yeah I am
    Ooh Garo looks interesting, didn't know about that, thanks!

Yeah you probably won't like the last episode either then lol Although I did like one of the battles Akame has. Twas very good

Ah nice, maybe if we both end up at Manchester we'll see each other at the anime society!

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Bude8)

Guys, I've got my scuba gear ready. Here we go, it's Clannad time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H.Ibrahim)

Guys, I've got my scuba gear ready. Here we go, it's Clannad time!
    Attached Images

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.