• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    One more question. Can anyone recommend a good show with a super intelligent MC? Or a show with a House of Cards vibe.

Cheers for the help
    Detective Conan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keromedic)
    Detective Conan
    Waaaaaayyy too long
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Waaaaaayyy too long
    ;p

Negima and Irregular magician have smart MCs.

ReputationRep:
    It's only 12 episodes long though. I just finished the first season recently and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it.
    I just want them to at least kiss once! lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High Stakes)
    Lol I've stopped reading the manga 2 weeks ago. It's getting really repetitive and annoying -.-

I really liked the one shot though, and I was expecting it to be like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makashima)
    Ahhh I see, I did watch one romance/comedy called my little monster but I am somewhat embarrassed when watching it like so cringey but it is very sweet and cute (also because the comedy was a huge factor too),

hmmm do you have any recommendation somewhat similar to psycho pass/tk/dmwl like dark theme idk how to describe my preference?

Oh not too much episodes max 24, but prefer 12 ish
    Casshern Sins, Gokukoku no Bryndlr (the manga is better though) and maybe Berserk?

ReputationRep:
    Who are you referring to as 'them'? Not that gorilla Chitoge, right?

ReputationRep:
    Nisekoi season 2 woop!
    Never heard of it, what's that about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Detective Conan
    Death note? You've probably seen it though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    Death note? You've probably seen it though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yh

ReputationRep:
    Detective Conan
    Is detective conan's manga still going on, if so will they ever be able to finish it?

I've been considering watching it for awhile now ever since I first got into anime properly but the sheer number of episodes just freaked me out - the idea that I wouldn't ever finish it didn't appeal to me.

ReputationRep:
    Again not been watching a great deal but finally finished Aldnoah Zero's second season. I was enjoying it I guess but the last few episodes I watched made me realise it wasn't great at all

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just seen that there may be a potential third season of this - I severely hope not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ki Yung Na)
    Is detective conan's manga still going on, if so will they ever be able to finish it?

I've been considering watching it for awhile now ever since I first got into anime properly but the sheer number of episodes just freaked me out - the idea that I wouldn't ever finish it didn't appeal to me.
    The manga's been going since 1994, so I don't see it ending anytime soon. I was interested in seeing the anime, since I saw some episodes on TV as a kid, but I said 'no way' when I saw it had over 700 episodes. Although I did start One Piece recently which has a similar amount of episodes.

ReputationRep:
    Waaaaaayyy too long
    Zankyou no terror!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdwardElric)
    The manga's been going since 1994, so I don't see it ending anytime soon. I was interested in seeing the anime, since I saw some episodes on TV as a kid, but I said 'no way' when I saw it had over 700 episodes. Although I did start One Piece recently which has a similar amount of episodes.
    Ah I actually think I may end up watching it. After thinking about it I'm not too fussed about not finishing it like I was when younger and the fact that it's survived so long without being the typical long lasting anime type only strengthens it's appeal to me.

ReputationRep:
    Ah I actually think I may end up watching it. After thinking about it I'm not too fussed about not finishing it like I was when younger and the fact that it's survived so long without being the typical long lasting anime type only strengthens it's appeal to me.
    Cool! It looks like a good anime, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    Please recommend me an anime
    I like animes like fairy tail, attack on titan, parasyte the maxim, black bullet and Akame game kill

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProNoob)
    Please recommend me an anime
    I like animes like fairy tail, attack on titan, parasyte the maxim, black bullet and Akame game kill

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Shinrei Tantei Yakumo and Death Note are good. Arguably there's also Sword Art Online as well. (I haven't seen most of the anime you mentioned, that said, absolutely love AOT, so just some possible recommendations)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NekoJyo)
    Shinrei Tantei Yakumo and Death Note are good. Arguably there's also Sword Art Online as well. (I haven't seen most of the anime you mentioned, that said, absolutely love AOT, so just some possible recommendations)
    Shinrei Tantei Yakumo is very good indeed.

ReputationRep:
    Shinrei Tantei Yakumo is very good indeed.
    It's one of my favourites.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.