Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    You're so knowledgeable @angryjellyfish.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    My Love Story!! continues to be a masterclass in perfect slice of life adorableness. UtaPri Revolution continues to deliver episodes where basically nothing happens but it mangaes to be entertaining somehow. & that is still all I watch.

ReputationRep:
    Just finished watching madoka magica from recommendation. I was questioning it to about episode 3 then I understood what people were on about haha. I was good though, I do love anime that goes pretty dark with stuff.

My girlfriend has been telling me to watch Plastic memories lately. Seeing the conversations about it on here and her recommendations I am rather looking forward to it

ReputationRep:
    Just finished Usagi Drop, a 9/10 from me.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm just glad the anime didn't end like the manga did. I found out how the manga ended shortly after finishing the anime, and it kind of ruined the magic of the anime for me. So glad they didn't give it a second season.
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    (Original post by EdwardElric)
    Just finished Usagi Drop, a 9/10 from me.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm just glad the anime didn't end like the manga did. I found out how the manga ended shortly after finishing the anime, and it kind of ruined the magic of the anime for me. So glad they didn't give it a second season.
    You finished that quickly . Would you recommend it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirgilis)
    You finished that quickly . Would you recommend it?
    Yeah, I watched the first two episodes on Sunday and I marathoned the rest (9 episodes) yesterday. I started pretty late though so I finished around 1:30 a.m, since I was watching the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya during the afternoon which is almost 3 hours long.

I really would recommend it if you enjoy SOL or just a great story in general. I liked how it covered the theme of parenthood so well, and it (almost) made me wish I had a kid myself. Just a very cute and heartwarming show overall. I just wish it was a little longer though.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Made myself a Top 50 anime list using A-P's new look custom list function. Much better than what I had before!

My thoughts/reasons why they're on the list will be added when I have the time, and I guess I should probably try and put them in some sort of order (right now it's completely randomized).

[EDIT] It is now in (very rough) order of awesomeness, though I'll probably keep playing with it all evening. :p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    News about Digimon Adventure Tri - apparently it's going to be a series of 6 movies. :s:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ew-cast/.87876

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    News about Digimon Adventure Tri - apparently it's going to be a series of 6 movies. :s:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ew-cast/.87876
    This could be interesting....
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by EL_Horse)
    This could be interesting....
    Should hopefully mean better animation, but also a much much longer wait for fans outside of Japan. Hopefully they'll prove to be worth it!

ReputationRep:
    Should hopefully mean better animation, but also a much much longer wait for fans outside of Japan. Hopefully they'll prove to be worth it!
    Did you watch the original series in sub or dub? I watched it in dub and i doubt i could i watch it sub now :/ Just means an even longer wait before i can watch it :'(
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by EL_Horse)
    Did you watch the original series in sub or dub? I watched it in dub and i doubt i could i watch it sub now :/ Just means an even longer wait before i can watch it :'(
    Dubbed on TV, before I even knew it was made in Japan. :p: I was planning on checking it out for the nostalgia, though I doubt the switch from sub to dub would bother me.

ReputationRep:
    Dubbed on TV, before I even knew it was made in Japan. :p: I was planning on checking it out for the nostalgia, though I doubt the switch from sub to dub would bother me.
    The PV makes it look like its gonna be a huuuuuuge nostalgia fest imo

ReputationRep:
    Yahari Ore No Seishun (oregairu) is absolutely brilliant and everyone should watch it :cool:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis is getting a sequel!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-season/.87869

ReputationRep:
    Yes yes yes yes!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    omfg :cry2: This news is glorious. Favaro is bae.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killa78)
    Yahari Ore No Seishun (oregairu) is absolutely brilliant and everyone should watch it :cool:
    It's a pretty decent read as well.

ReputationRep:
    I finished The Tatatami Galaxy yesterday, it was amazing. I'm not sure what to rate it, but I'm giving it a 9/10 for now,

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.