Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society 5: Tentacles For All! watch

ReputationRep:
    OMG Junjou season 3 is coming this summer

I can't

ReputationRep:
    Anyone looking forward to watching dragon ball super in July? I may not be the biggest lover of shounen but I'll definitely be tuning in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaihiwatari)
    Anyone looking forward to watching dragon ball super in July? I may not be the biggest lover of shounen but I'll definitely be tuning in
    I'll be watching it, but strictly only dubbed! I thought it might be a while before it gets dubbed, but apparently there are a lot of shows that get a dub released within a few weeks.

I'm looking forward to it but I'm also not expecting much I think the power levels are just too ridiculous at this point for it to make much sense. But we'll see how it goes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDave-)
    I'll be watching it, but strictly only dubbed! I thought it might be a while before it gets dubbed, but apparently there are a lot of shows that get a dub released within a few weeks.

I'm looking forward to it but I'm also not expecting much I think the power levels are just too ridiculous at this point for it to make much sense. But we'll see how it goes!
    Thanks for reminding me about the dub, completely forgot somehow. Completely agree, the power leveling is too off the charts and it'll be difficult to logically find ways to represent powers without being OP. I know they'll make it so that the enemy is at least given a chance, but maybe if they stripped back/reduce the powers everyone has (and increase Krillins, he needs it) it should be a lot better viewing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starlight15)
    Did anyone read the recent chapter of naruto gaiden? Or fairy tail?
    I've read them Sasuke was soo awesome hahaha (Sasuke fangirl right here) I'm kinda suprised at where Fairy Tail seems to be going though

ReputationRep:
    Finished Ping Pong The Animation yesterday and it's in my top 5 now.

Yuasa is the GOAT. I'll have to watch Kaiba soon.

ReputationRep:
    Thought you guys might enjoy this. As much as it is just an ad, it's pretty funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1ROxuMfUH8
    (The first 2 minutes)

ReputationRep:
    Finally caught up with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, is anyone else watching it? It's some crazy hype stuff, that you should really look into if you like...just fun action anime that you don't need to think to much about.

For those of you that are watching it...how hype is the build-up to Jotaro and Dio's fight? Like, wow, that cliffhanger left me begging for more. I can't wait till the next episode drops on Friday.

(relevant to title)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13eyond13ithday)
    I've read them Sasuke was soo awesome hahaha (Sasuke fangirl right here) I'm kinda suprised at where Fairy Tail seems to be going though
    Did you see the naruto gaiden chapter today? So intenced
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Summer 2015 Anime Season Preview Thread is up~
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by NikolaT)
    Cheers!
    Psycho Pass
    Tokyo Ghoul
    Zankyou No Terror
    Parasyte

Should be of interest as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did you see the naruto gaiden chapter today? So intenced
    Not as intense as Sasuke pointing a katana at Salada

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Not as intense as Sasuke pointing a katana at Salada
    Oh yeah that was so stupid Sasuke *hits him in the head* but Sarada is not Sakura'a daughter maybe Sasuke cheated on Sakura. Sasuke is such a sl*t

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah that was so stupid Sasuke *hits him in the head* but Sarada is not Sakura'a daughter maybe Sasuke cheated on Sakura. Sasuke is such a sl*t
    Cheated on Sakura with Karin! I didn't expect that :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee: Salada looks identical to Karin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by electriclight)
    Finally caught up with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, is anyone else watching it? It's some crazy hype stuff, that you should really look into if you like...just fun action anime that you don't need to think to much about.

For those of you that are watching it...how hype is the build-up to Jotaro and Dio's fight? Like, wow, that cliffhanger left me begging for more. I can't wait till the next episode drops on Friday.

(relevant to title)
    I wonder what his stand is thinking

ReputationRep:
    Well, that'a what I think. Did you see Orochimaru, Suigetsiu and Hugo they haven't changed a bit

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for july 2nd...:hoppy:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Might guy finallys opens the 8 gate and battles 6 path madara!!!!....soo excited I just can't wait :happy2:

ReputationRep:
    Ha, great minds - I just finished mine today too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Ha, great minds - I just finished mine today too

Could you recommend a Makoto Shinkai film except 5 Centimetres Per Second and The Garden of Words? Just rewatched 5 cm and I'm in the mood for more of his films.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    Could you recommend a Makoto Shinkai film except 5 Centimetres Per Second and The Garden of Words? Just rewatched 5 cm and I'm in the mood for more of his films.
    Ooh those two are my favourite Shinaki movies.

For more of the same bittersweet romance I'd say have a look at The Place Promised in Our Early Days or Voices of a Distant Star - they're older so not just as pretty, but still lovely movies. If you want something a bit different Children Who Chase Lost Voices has much more of an adventure theme but retains some of the romantic notions and is just generally gorgeous to look at,

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.