Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDboyAi)
    Anyone still watching Naruto?(gives a post rating)
    Is it still coninuing with fillers lol?

I've yet to finish it, I got to the part where........
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by IAmYourdog)
    Is it still coninuing with fillers lol?

I've yet to finish it, I got to the part where...
    Can you stick the rest of that post in spoiler tags, please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Can you stick the rest of that post in spoiler tags, please?
    no im lazy

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watching Himouto! Umaru-chan? What are your first thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Opinions on Mekakucity Actors?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    Opinions on Mekakucity Actors?
    Nothing special IMO, though I'm not familiar with the source material at all. I didn't really grow to like any of the characters, and found the ending disappointing too. Not a complete disaster by any means, though.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing special IMO, though I'm not familiar with the source material at all. I didn't really grow to like any of the characters, and found the ending disappointing too. Not a complete disaster by any means, though.
    I'll probably give it a miss then. How about Kuuchuu Buranko?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    I'll probably give it a miss then. How about Kuuchuu Buranko?
    My memories regarding this series are a little hazy, which is weird considering its original premise and animation style. :hmmmm2: It has been 6 years, I guess! I think my main issue with it was that it was episodic, whereas I prefer shows with continuity and development. Certainly worth a look if you're interested in psychology, but it's not for everyone.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I've said this before and I'll probably say it again, I'm patiently waiting for an export feature to become available on Anime-Planet, so I can save my list for archival purposes and to move it across to MyAnimeList. I'm not holding my breath, though. The 'coming soon' popup has been there for eons and given the apparent lack of dev resource, I doubt it's going to appear any time soon. Moreover, even though it's been requested, it's obvious they're reluctant to add this, but are honouring a community ask. :sadnod:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I could never be convinced to switch from A-P to MAL - even though I use the latter to find extra info (sub groups, theme song names etc), and sometimes read the episode-specific threads, I just prefer the look of and the list-related functions on A-P. And it's one of the only sites where every change and new feature (even if they're infrequent) actually seems like an improvement, instead of change for change's sake.

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of Anime Planet, is it broken atm or is it just me with an issue? I can't add series to my list, update my episode counts, change my header pic or anything.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by xDave-)
    Speaking of Anime Planet, is it broken atm or is it just me with an issue? I can't add series to my list, update my episode counts, change my header pic or anything.
    It seems to be working fine for me at the moment. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    It seems to be working fine for me at the moment. :dontknow:
    Hmm, okay. Doesn't work for me in any browser so I have no idea what's going on then.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I could never be convinced to switch from A-P to MAL - even though I use the latter to find extra info (sub groups, theme song names etc), and sometimes read the episode-specific threads, I just prefer the look of and the list-related functions on A-P. And it's one of the only sites where every change and new feature (even if they're infrequent) actually seems like an improvement, instead of change for change's sake.
    I'm happy with Anime-Planet, I just like the idea of using MyAnimeList too. I just lack the patience to manually add everything again. It'll probably be quicker if I just learn how to scrape data using Python.

(Original post by xDave-)
    Fine for me as well. I would say to clear your cache, but if it's affecting multiple browsers, that's probably not the issue.

ReputationRep:
    I use AP and MAL sadly. I only want to use AP but the forums are virtually dead so if I want to poke into a forum I need to visit MAL

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ladies and gentlemen. I have caught up on one piece finally, all 706 episodes of it,finally!
    Considering I only started this summer,I'm pretty happy.Death note and Parasyte next on my list! 😃

ReputationRep:
    ooh, you'll definitely enjoy Parasyte!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ladies and gentlemen. I have caught up on one piece finally, all 706 episodes of it,finally!
    Considering I only started this summer,I'm pretty happy.Death note and Parasyte next on my list! 😃
    Well considering you watched all of the episodes, it must be good right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Tenacious)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very good.One of my current favourite anime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Tenacious)
    I personally don't like big shonen anime like Fairy Tail/One Piece etc. The arcs are just so similar and rehashed to me that I just lose interest after a bit.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.