Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I'd say the best thing this season (out of those I'm watching at least) is Steins;Gate by a long shot; I'm also really liking Dororon Enma-kun, but ratings on A-P suggest that might just be me. :o:

From last season, my personal favorite was Hourou Musuko, though I've no doubt it'll be remembered largely as the season that brought us Puella Magi Madoka Magica, rated 16th for a reason. :yes:
    Fab. Thanks AJ. :cute:

ReputationRep:
    I think my stomach isnt as strong as it once was because thought that shiki ep 20.5 was particularly violent.

ReputationRep:
    Not watched any anime in a while. All about to change
    Going to resume Planetes
    Also downloaded Tekkon kinkreet. Might watch that later, anyone seen that? Views?

- Pips
    - Bills :bigsmile:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Pippin4242)
    Suffice to say, I certainly didn't expect such a comprehensive response to my enquiry, so thank you. I was merely curious because I haven't seen any of those cited that you've rated 5/5. I'm definitely intending to rectify that now after reading your post.

ReputationRep:
    I've been watching more Fairy Tail. At ep 16 now.

Erza :love: At the moment my favourite character by far. What do you expect with an uber-kuudere magic knight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Suffice to say, I certainly didn't expect such a comprehensive response to my enquiry, so thank you. I was merely curious because I haven't seen any of those cited that you've rated 5/5. I'm definitely intending to rectify that now after reading your post.
    They're a weird handful. I think the three films are definitely well worth the effort, though! A-Ko in particular has an interesting history.

- Pips

ReputationRep:
    Unofficially more gits sac is going to be made according to these guys at the AnimeNext event in the US.:shock:

"As could be guessed there were many more questions about Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex than anything else. Nothing could be better than the second, and biggest, surprise of the event when Mr. Nakamura and Mr. Kakimoto leaned their heads together then unofficially announced more Stand Alone Complex is in the works."

http://reversethieves.com/2011/06/15...roduction-i-g/

of course being unofficial theres no confirmation or even another source.:dontknow:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    New preview thread.

ReputationRep:
    Hellsing Ultimate and Black lagoon out this season as well :excited:

ReputationRep:
    Newest Kaiji had a Movie 2 preview at the end
    I don't kuyashii

ReputationRep:
    I watched some of that imouto series "Eroge are my soul!:motz: Dad::mad: *punch* " :rofl: quite funny ...though the girl is a sicko like some of you lot :hahaha:

Though Ill confess I only took a look at it because of the zeta gundam cross over pic :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :rofl:This part. You wear a monocle and top hat while you drool over your hug pillow.:yes:
    I forgot to add that this is totally a thing that I do. :hat:

- Pips
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I just started watching Macross Frontier :coma: I'm only a couple episodes in but already I'm loving it!

This anime would look and sound great in HD on a big TV, but the download would take forever, does anyone have websites where I can watch it in HD/HQ? :sogood:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Facticity)
    I just started watching Macross Frontier :coma: I'm only a couple episodes in but already I'm loving it!

This anime would look and sound great in HD on a big TV, but the download would take forever, does anyone have websites where I can watch it in HD/HQ? :sogood:
    We're not allowed to link to download/streaming sites I'm afraid. :no:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    We're not allowed to link to download/streaming sites I'm afraid. :no:
    Don't link it. Just name it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Facticity)
    Don't link it. Just name it
    even that is not allowed:hmmm:

besides im unaware of any HD streams probably best to download it, this is one where you want to watch it in the best quality you can
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    even that is not allowed:hmmm:

besides im unaware of any HD streams probably best to download it, this is one where you want to watch it in the best quality you can
    Yea I'm downloading it now. But there aren't very many seeders and its like 16gb so it will take 3/4 days non-stop :cry2:

I want to watch it, but I don't want to wait that long :no:

EDIT: Got any substitutes to recommend whilst I wait?

ReputationRep:
    can you access direct downloads?

how about macross zero? only 6 or so episodes and its like a prequel to every macross series and from 2003 so theres no HD version(I think:hmmmm:):tongue:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    can you access direct downloads?

how about macross zero? only 6 or so episodes and its like a prequel to every macross series and from 2003 so theres no HD version(I think:hmmmm:):tongue:
    I can access direct but the files are so big that it would take like 2 hours per download. Also, direct downloads limit how much and the speed of downloads (unless you buy a premium membership) so it would stop after like 30 minutes and restart, so it would never finish :sigh:

Guess, I'll have to wait for the seed :sad: I've already seen Macross Zero so I guess I'll find something else to watch for a while though I don't know what to watch now :/ any other suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    ooh Denpa Onna is getting a little more interesting now

(Original post by HolyFuzazzle)
    Yeah thats what I was thinking... =/ I was so into it in the first few eps and I'm still into it but I just think it couldda been done better
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Like with Menma - god, when they realised she definitely IS around them, why didn;t they think to do that earlier on? The characters just seem to have gone less... I dunno. The story's still good though XD And I wanna see how it ends, just disappointd as it seems slightly predictable now =/
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yeah am quite annoyed they couldnt recognise her earlier :facepalm2: it started off so well but the characters just seem to have drifted off a bit still enjoying it though, will probs watch the latest ep tonight

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.