Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Resumed naruto ...remembered why I stalled it now :indiff: this filler arc is so dull.:hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Whew, the current arc in Gintama has finally finished. One of, if not, the bloodiest arc so far (after or around the same level as Shinsengumi Crisis arc). Despite that, it's one of the longer arcs which managed to make me cry at the same time.

Ao no Exorcist episode 11 was 'meh'. Filler episode. I loved episode 10 though. Hope this series doesn't become one of those anime which starts incredibly in the first couple episodes then run out of steam eventually. For now though, I'm really hooked on this anime. ^^,
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    As I verge closer to the end of the third season of Lupin III, I'm contemplating what to revisit next. It'll either be Ashi-ta no Joe, Cardcaptor Sakura or Hana Yori Dango.

Aside from this, I decided to watch Double J during my lunch break at work. It was moderately enjoyable and, to its credit, the animation approach was quite original. Given how short each episode is in duration, I'll probably stick with this one.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by ella37)
    Ao no Exorcist episode 11 was 'meh'. Filler episode. I loved episode 10 though. Hope this series doesn't become one of those anime which starts incredibly in the first couple episodes then run out of steam eventually. For now though, I'm really hooked on this anime. ^^,
    Yeah, the 'beach' episode made an appearance earlier than I envisaged (if at all, in a series like this), and wasn't particularly interesting either. Nonetheless, like you, Ao no Exorcist is one of the few series that I'm genuinely looking forward to watching each week.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Truered)
    Youtube never has the "Jushi jushi ju-ju-ju-jushi" song from that episode :sad:
    http://dagobah.net/flash/Akazukin_Dance.swf

ReputationRep:
    Thank you whoever tagged my spoiler, I (I admit) am THe Noob of TSR, and such is my noob-ness that I don't know how to work spoilers

ReputationRep:
    @AJ and Tru :indiff: you bunch of pansies

(Original post by Aiko)
    Yeah, the 'beach' episode made an appearance earlier than I envisaged (if at all, in a series like this), and wasn't particularly interesting either. Nonetheless, like you, Ao no Exorcist is one of the few series that I'm genuinely looking forward to watching each week.
    you liar:indiff: You said naruto was the only one you looked forward to weekly:hmmm:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Obviously with the current season just ending, the number of series I'm following has gone down a lot (will miss Dororon Enma-kun and Maria+Holic), but the series I look forward to most each week is a close contest between Steins;Gate (best series of the season) and Nichijou (which is just really fun and easy to watch, regardless of what sort of mood I'm in).
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    @AJ and Tru :indiff: you bunch of pansies

you liar:indiff: You said naruto was the only one you looked forward to weekly:hmmm:
    Outside the past season lineup, yes. :yes:

This is by no means reflexive of its overall 'quality', though (referring to Exorcist), simply my enjoyment and/or anticipation of the next episode. Having played catch up, C and Steins;Gate are easily the most thought out in terns of originality and stylisation (with Deadman Wonderland a close third).

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I'm happy I stuck with Sket Dance. The first few episodes were a little boring and not as funny as I expected, but the recent episodes, especially the mini game tournament arc they had, had me laughing like mad.

ReputationRep:
    Just finished ergo proxy, it started well and went downhill fast :/

ReputationRep:
    that was a really nice ep of Iroha i really thought it was i gona be watching the last ep until i checked MAL afterwards and it said theres gona be 26 eps :woo: yay more Ohana :emog:

been pretty busy lately with a mixture of uni/preparing for China/Persona stuffs so havent really been watching much anime, need to finish off this and last seasons series or im gona fall even further behind :sigh:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Ok, I've just finished watching the first episode of Rou Kyu Bu! and while I can see this becoming another guilty pleasure of mine that I'll no doubt marathon at some point, it's unlikely that I'll be following this weekly.

However, unlike the former, Blood-C has really set the benchmark for the rest of the season. I'm hesitate to say this so early on, but this definitely has the potential to be the best of the lineup for me. With Production I.G and Clamp onboard, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Ok, I've just finished watching the first episode of Rou Kyu Bu! and while I can see this becoming another guilty pleasure of mine that I'll no doubt marathon at some point, it's unlikely that I'll be following this weekly.

However, unlike the former, Blood-C has really set the benchmark for the rest of the season. I'm hesitate to say this so early on, but this definitely has the potential to be the best of the lineup for me. With Production I.G and Clamp onboard, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. :tongue:
    is the previous blood series required viewing to watch C?:s:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    is the previous blood series required viewing to watch C?:s:
    No, this is not a sequel but an entirely new story that's written by Clamp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    No, this is not a sequel but an entirely new story that's written by Clamp.
    oh nice Ill take a look then
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Hmm, Blade turned out to be a lot more entertaining than I expected. I may give it an extra episode before determining whether I continue with it or not. I don't know much about Blade barring the Hollywood films (which I'm failing to remember at that), so I'm kind of going into this with no preconceptions.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    oh nice Ill take a look then
    Bear in mind that the actual broadcast is happening next week, I just caught this on Niconico.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    The webrip for Blood-C has been subbed, so it is out there if people want to watch it; I'll be waiting for the TV airing though. :yes: As for Ro-Kyu-Bu!, I have it downloaded and will probably watch it later, but not before I finish Denpa Onna and blog Kaiji.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ella37)
    Whew, the current arc in Gintama has finally finished. One of, if not, the bloodiest arc so far (after or around the same level as Shinsengumi Crisis arc). Despite that, it's one of the longer arcs which managed to make me cry at the same time.

I agree I can't wait for the new arc! What I liked about this arc is the gory fighting scenes it really gave me the buzz

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.