The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1900
Ao no Exorcist 21 ...the garden ...those plants.. so creepy:indiff:
My internet speeds have dropped dreadfully low again *is in the local library at the moment*; I spent most of the past couple of days trying to get the final episode of Tiger & Bunny, and then several hours trying to load A-P so I could mark it as watched. :sigh: Now I'm trying to download the final eps of Ikoku Meiro no Croisée and YuruYuri, but they're even slower (wouldn't mind the latest Toriko and Hyouge Mono too, but they can wait a bit longer). The way it's been going, speeds will probably pick up again later today or tomorrow, before dropping to near nothing again within 24 hours, just as I think it's better. :rolleyes:

*won't be happy if things are this bad come the start of the new season*
Just finished Steins;Gate. :cute: Loved it. I really thought at the end it'd be something like the end of 'The Butterfly Effect'. I'm so glad it wasn't. :love:

Spoiler

Great ending. One of my favourite anime to date. :cute:

Doo doo roo!
Reply 1903
How many eps in total is blood c going to be?:erm:
Reply 1904
right thats it im not picking up much next season:mad: I take a short break from watching anything and a backlog of many series that have turned out to not be very interesting has built up.:dry:
Reply 1905
:hahaha:

I finally finished watching Katanagatari today (final two episodes). I watched the first one shortly after it came out at a soc screening.

Spoiler

So with Katanagatari over, that leaves one other show in my current watching list that I started during my time at University- Gundam seed :mmm:

Who says I take my time to watch things? :ahee:
After seeing multiple people comment on how good Steins;Gate was, I am inclined to try it, but after reading that it is a sequel to the events of Chaos;Head, I am less inclined to try it.

Is it just like Chaos;Head? Because I thought that was lacking in many ways so I'm not sure whether to try it or not :s-smilie:
Original post by vin
How many eps in total is blood c going to be?:erm:

ANN says 12, which seems believable since I'm on episode 10 and it definitely feels like they're about to start with the huge plot revelations. :yes: Can't wait! :excited:

Original post by Facticity
After seeing multiple people comment on how good Steins;Gate was, I am inclined to try it, but after reading that it is a sequel to the events of Chaos;Head, I am less inclined to try it.

Is it just like Chaos;Head? Because I thought that was lacking in many ways so I'm not sure whether to try it or not :s-smilie:

It really, really isn't a sequel to Chaos;Head - they're set in the same universe, but that's it. Completely different story with completely different characters, no overlap or even references to Chaos;Head that I noticed. And Steins;Gate is much better. :yes:
Reply 1908

I've yet to watch any of that show (even though I got the first three or so episodes when it started airing :doh: ) and I didn't find I missed anything while watching Steins gate :yes:
Original post by AngryJellyfish

It really, really isn't a sequel to Chaos;Head - they're set in the same universe, but that's it. Completely different story with completely different characters, no overlap or even references to Chaos;Head that I noticed. And Steins;Gate is much better. :yes:

Ah good to know, I will definitely check it out then. Thanks :yep:
Original post by Truered
I've yet to watch any of that show (even though I got the first three or so episodes when it started airing :doh: ) and I didn't find I missed anything while watching Steins gate :yes:

I bore with it hoping it was just a slow-to-get-into anime but right to the end it wasn't very good and was such an abrupt end I felt I had wasted time with it. I'm glad to hear Steins;Gate has no affiliation :tongue:
Reply 1911
I bore with it hoping it was just a slow-to-get-into anime but right to the end it wasn't very good and was such an abrupt end I felt I had wasted time with it. I'm glad to hear Steins;Gate has no affiliation :tongue:

Good news, Steins gate doesn't have an abrupt end :borat:

I'm not use to my watching list being so small. When I finish off 2x2 Shinobuden tonight it'll drop into single digits. And when I finish airing shows, I'll have Hayate S2, Gundam seed and Urusei Yatsura and OP left :nyoron:
Reply 1912
Stains;gate and chaos head being in the same universe ... you could easily just think of them as separate. There arnt any minor references to the other in each of them.:s-smilie: The only connection is that they both take place on earth in the modern day. Infact i think Ill just think of them as not being related. :hmmm: And I hope that the cast of chaos head wont be appearing in the steins gate film.:indiff: Especially not that little girl with the high pitched voice.:unimpressed:
My watching list is currently 13 series; once ongoing series end, I'll be down to 3... not for long though, I imagine. :giggle:
Reply 1914
In the end, I didn't watch much anime to and from India, despite traveling on a plane for nearly 20 hours yesterday (largely attributed to the on board entertainment offerings that my husband and I chose to collectively indulge in).

On the way there, I did manage to finish Moshidora, of which offered an interesting and enjoyable slant on the game of baseball (management, from a female no less) that usually takes a back seat in favour of the players (especially the pitcher, not that he didn't get his fair share of screen time too).

I'm still intending to watch the recommendations that AJ cited at some point. In the mean time, I'm planning to play catch up on my weeklies today before I go back to work tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing how they've concluded Usagi Drop and No.6.
Apparently Crunchyroll has picked up Shinryaku!? Ika Musume, which according to the Fansub Wiki starts in 3 days; I didn't watch the first series though, so for me the new season starts on October 1st (or whenever the subs are released after that). :yes:
Torrents for Dantalian no Shoka episode 12 have been released by HorribleSubs... episode 11 only airs in Japan today. :wtf: I blame this on the collapse of the laws of physics as we knew them...

*will stick to Commie for Dantalian, however*
Reply 1917
Apparently Crunchyroll has picked up Shinryaku!? Ika Musume, which according to the Fansub Wiki starts in 3 days; I didn't watch the first series though, so for me the new season starts on October 1st (or whenever the subs are released after that). :yes:

:unimpressed:

On a sudden whim, I now have about half of S1 of Sailor moon, and soon I'll have the first 46 episodes. I don't know if that improves my soc-cred or not :awesome:

Decided I'm going to buy the first blu-ray of Yu Yu Hakusho. About ~£17 (inc delivery) for 26 apparently remastered episodes is a pretty good deal :borat:
Reply 1918
Torrents for Dantalian no Shoka episode 12 have been released by HorribleSubs... episode 11 only airs in Japan today. :wtf: I blame this on the collapse of the laws of physics as we knew them...

*will stick to Commie for Dantalian, however*

This made me laugh because I just finished reading the article on it a few seconds before opening this thread.:giggle:
:proud:

Started Sorcerer Hunters and The Twelve Kingdoms, which are proving to be a great combo! The former is a very comedic series in a typical RPG-like fantasy setting, while Twelve Kingdoms is entirely serious and set in a more classical Chinese-inspired fantasy setting. :yes:

Latest

Trending

Trending