Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I posted in the male fashion thread but it was overlooked so I hoped this thread would get more attention. How dare you all ignore me :cry:

I was wondering what the fit is like on the hoodies, specifically this one...

I am usually an XL but sometimes an XXL. What is the size like when compared, to say an American Apparel hoody? I have an XL AA hoody and it fits fine, is Hollister a similar fit or are they a smaller fitting? I don't know of any Hollister shops and I don't really wanna spend £60 on something that might not fit

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.hollisterco.com/hol/faq/sizecharts.html

That what you looking for?

ReputationRep:
    it's fairly loose fitting
    hood on it is huge!

ReputationRep:
    I've got that hoodie in a different design. I went for a medium and usually i'm large.

ReputationRep:
    If it says 'muscle fit' it will be fairly tight fitting - go for a size above what you normally take, well depending on what fit you actually want.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.