Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kojack)
    This is nothing to do with what Stephen Fry was on about ages ago.

I have wanted to have sex from the age of 12, and I've been at it since the age of 14, though it was with slightly older girls who'd already had sex, I don't think any friends of mine who were girls had properly kissed a guy at that age.

Girls are said to mature faster than boys, yet boys seem to more interested in sex, not only from a younger age. They pursue it more, they probably generally make the first move and we are always more open when talking in front of other girls.

I've not had sex with loads of girls, mainly because I'm too polite and find myself in too many awkward situations where I can't even read whether the girl I'm with is even interested in going the whole way, it's always me who has to make that oh so risky move.

Guys like me are nervous about making that move, whereas girls should surely know by now that guys are pretty much ALWAYS interested in having sex, so why can't YOU make that move instead?!

Is this wrong? Are girls just good at hiding this sort of stuff and really they are the same as boys?

Where are the forward girls? Is this because of social stigma? The famous one sided 'S L A G' word?
    Speak for yourself, mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    Speak for yourself, mate.
    Tried to rep you but ran out

ReputationRep:
    I guess generally girls just see it as a more "intimate" thing than us guys, What to us is just "sex", to them is "making love"? They see it as some type of connection?

ReputationRep:
    This thread is pointless. Who cares who is more up for it?

ReputationRep:
    This because girls who admit they want sex are stigmatized and called "****s". Therefore they will never admit it.

ReputationRep:
    it's nto about being labelled as a "****" most girls will never make the move.
    we like to see males desperate and suffering.tough.

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for the "REALLY-COOL-BECAUSE-I-LIKE-SEX" girls coming on here saying I want it more than any guy.. Cool story.

On a side note, we guys think about sex every 8 seconds, which is why I have to eat a hot dog in seven seconds or less, in case it gets awkward.

ReputationRep:
    Well to see them desperate and suffering leads to less chance of having sex if you get with a guy not wanting to make that first move.

You might be properly missing out as well, what if your ideal partner ended up never really making a move?
    obviously it depends on the guy..
    a guy who is shy,has less confidence levels/experiene than me or is scared or whatever
    i WILL make the move..
    but to a normal guy? NEVER.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Tried to rep you but ran out
    Haha. No problem.

Alright, unless they're proper mingers then no, or unless your'e claiming to be some proper super stud with well high standards then not always or unless your'e homosexual then it's t'other way round or unless you are just not interested in sex.

I was being generic, you were just being difficult.

Happy happy
    You're saying that boys are always interested in sex, and I am just opting myself out of that group really, because not all boys are like that. :nah:

Of course all men want sex at some point, I'm not denying that. But sex is not the only thing they think off when it comes to developing a relationship with a girl.

ReputationRep:
    This is annoying and frustrating to learn
    I know right??
    but it can be harder for girls if we're stubborn.we wait for some kind of move..but for how long?? what if it doens't happen for ages...
    in the end it's the typical conversation of "maybe we shouldn't see eachother for a while":confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ventura7)
    I guess generally girls just see it as a more "intimate" thing than us guys, What to us is just "sex", to them is "making love"? They see it as some type of connection?
    Lol was that reply a question or a statement?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flubadiblam)
    Lol was that reply a question or a statement?
    A mixture, I am that good

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.