Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you sleep with a flatmate for money you desperately needed? watch

ReputationRep:
    My flats mate wouldn't sleep with me normally, how would i get them to pay me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ventura7)
    this is hypothetical haha, its just a question asking would you do this if..
    hypothetically is she fit?

ReputationRep:
    Many that say absolutely not, never, no chance, it’s against my morals, etc., simply have never been homeless and hungry.

The way the economy is going many may well have the opportunity to find out how high a value they place on such things.

I think I would be more bereft if I had no home or was financially ****ed than if I slept with someone for money. Through that reasoning, I think I would do it.

ReputationRep:
    er no, I wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    er if you are that desperate your uni will give you money well mine would.

So no I wouldn't then again I live with my boyfriend but I wouldn't sleep with the other people in my house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RadioHawk)
    hypothetically is she fit?
    YEs hypothetically you are attracted to them

ReputationRep:
    I take cheques. Must be at least 4 figures.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    You don't **** on your own doorstep...

I wouldn't even sleep with a flatmate for free. Things would get messy

ReputationRep:
    so are you saying you would rather be homeless? I am just curious
    No, they're saying they'd rather to it for free.

(Original post by aeterno)
    I take cheques. Must be at least 4 figures.

Thanks
    I take cheques. Must have atleast 6 zeros please.
    Thanks. =P

ReputationRep:
    YEs hypothetically you are attracted to them
    then i fail to see a downside :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RadioHawk)
    then i fail to see a downside :cool:
    However neither of you see eachother in a relationship, might cause awkwardness?

ReputationRep:
    However neither of you see eachother in a relationship, might cause awkwardness?
    naaaaaaaaaah
    if she's eager FWB ftw

ReputationRep:
    No.

How useless do you have to be that the only way you can raise money is by having sex with someone?

ReputationRep:
    I have no standards, no pride and no morals/ethics, I will also do nearly anything for cash and/or sex..........so yes yes I would

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing wrong with sleeping with people for money, ESPECIALLY if you really need it, but you have to make sure that this person is not taking advantage of you being in a vulnerable position financially.* I mean, I know that clients of prostitution are in *most* cases (consciously or not) taking advantage of vulnerable women, but this can be especially important to consider if you are basically living with this person. I mean, honestly it's your (or whoever else is doing it if you're referring to someone else) decision alone to make, but just make sure that this person is not going to hold it against you in any way and that you are 100% comfortable with sleeping with him / her.

* as in they're not going to be horrible about it afterwards haha

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.