Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

In your opinion, what are some of the easiest unis to get into? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    What the hell is a 'hazards course' ? :confused::rolleyes:

(Original post by paddy__power)
    I quick search shows that it was the essential entry requirements, being the prerequisites for matriculation, and that the entry requirements for Geography and Natural Hazards is actually BBC.

(Original post by River85)
    Your reading skills require some work....

"5 GCSEs at grade A-C including Mathematics and English Language and 280-300 Tariff points from at least three A2 levels or equivalent qualifications"

University of the Specials

Or they made an error in the prospectus and forgot to state the A-level requirements (unlikely)

Environmental hazards. The study and management of environmental risks and hazards (earthquakes, flooding...).
    ah well, turns out either i was a really really retarded college student (unlikely given my grades and degree now), or i missed it (very likely), or they made a mistake (quite possible)

so shoot me, i posted what i honestly believed was true, so i wasn't technically lieing! :P
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by CameraGirl)
    ah well, turns out either i was a really really retarded college student (unlikely given my grades and degree now), or i missed it (very likely), or they made a mistake (quite possible)

so shoot me, i posted what i honestly believed was true, so i wasn't technically lieing! :P
    You probably missed the part with the specific requirements and, due to a lack of knowledge about courses and the like, believed the GCSE requirements to be all that existed. This certainly doesn't make you retarded and is a far more common mistake than it should be

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.