Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to get over your fear of rejection forever - make your **** talk to your feet... watch

ReputationRep:
    Alright folks, Trouser Snake is back. Now I've got some more dating advice for all you sexually frustrated virgins out there. This post is to do with getting over your fear of rejection forever.

The reason you are scared to approach that girl who turns you on is because when you look at them, your **** talks to your head instead of your feet. Allow me to explain....

When you look at a hot girl, your **** goes 'Ohh, she's sexy'. Now, what usually happens is that your **** then talks to your head, and then you start having negative thoughts and allowing your voice in your head to talk you out of approaching, for example the voice in your head might say 'What if I get rejected?' or 'What if she has a boyfriend?' etc. The result: you freeze up, chicken out and don't approach.

So here is the solution: next time you see a girl, let your **** talk to your FEET instead of your HEAD. Allow your **** to make your FEET start walking over to that girl you think is hot. This way, you will not over-think things and you will not get stuck in your head and chicken out. Instead, you will see a hot girl, and your **** will go 'Ohh she's sexy', and then convey the message automatically to your feet to start walking over to her.

This will cure your fear of rejection FOREVER if you get this **** down.

So now you've got no excuses to fear rejection and all that ****. Start allowing your **** to talk directly to your feet and to get your arse walking over to that girl so you can make your move.

Now I don't wanna hear any more excuses or whining about how you can't get girls. So go and get laid....

ReputationRep:
    What if i'm paraplegic?

ReputationRep:
    Repeat after me - He who hesitates, masturbates.

ReputationRep:
    never knew my **** had superpowers to control either my brain or feet great advice

ReputationRep:
    What did I actually just read?

ReputationRep:
    My feet don't have ears...

ReputationRep:
    What about those in wheelchairs? Their **** has to talk to their hands right?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh, only if i had total control over my penis like that, the amount of awkward boners I could/would have avoided. *thinks*

ReputationRep:
    Worst advice ever.

Using your manhood results in talking to girls as if theya re sexual objects, resulting in you getting rejected.. again, which OP probably has a lot.

Using your brain = talking to a girl, with charm.. wit and pre-thoughout 'ideas', resulting in a nice conversation that can lead places.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah doesn't really count as advice since hes basically saying don't give in to fear of walking over to a girl that you like the look of. Thats not the point because there is still gonna be the awkwardness of trying to talk to her about something, especially if its a stranger.

ReputationRep:
    My **** is talking to my hand and I have to be honest, it's dirty. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    ****: "yo feet, ya better walk over to dat honey over there or I ain't getting wet tonight"
    Feet: "nah brah, i'm chillaxing at the moment"
    ****: "if u don't do as I say, u ain't gonna meet and snuggle up with her feet"
    Feet: "Ok blad, wateva ya say. U da man"
    ****: "Giggity giggity goo!"

Some random stuff I know but silly threads get silly replies.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO @ this thread. Legendary

ReputationRep:
    Lolwut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    never knew my **** had superpowers to control either my brain or feet great advice
    Your name intrigues me... You are "Hassan for life"?? Is Hassan your name??

and this thread is just lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huskaris)
    My feet don't have ears...
    And dicks don't have mouths...:no:

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me who's seemed to notice there's more threads advising people on how to get laid than there are people asking how to get laid lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JunePlum)
    .... Then why's my penis sick all over your mum's face?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JunePlum)
    The O.P.'s very existence would seem to suggest otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shamim2k9)
    What if i'm paraplegic?
    My immediate reaction to reading that reply:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.