Turn on thread page Beta

How to get over your fear of rejection forever - make your **** talk to your feet... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huskaris)
    .... Then why's my penis sick all over your mum's face?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JunePlum)
    I apologise, that was naughty. But it's 4 am, and no one is up at 4am for a positive reason, so you may deserve it :-P

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand, if your **** is doing all the talking in this and it's made your feet walk over then at some point (probably like when you're standing next to this person open mouthed but unspeaking) you then have to engage head to start the conversation but head hasn't been consulted on this action as feet were being engaged first. **** can't talk to head fast enough to not make you look like a total **** - so you just end up blabbing nonsense and scaring said person away.

Great work.

ReputationRep:
    No my **** only talks to vagina's and female mouths brah, had a convo with a female anus but they didn't get along too well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huskaris)
    I apologise, that was naughty. But it's 4 am, and no one is up at 4am for a positive reason, so you may deserve it :-P
    I'm nowhere near London.... It's still March 23.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasman)
    Your name intrigues me... You are "Hassan for life"?? Is Hassan your name??

and this thread is just lol
    haha yes it is my name i mainly use this as my username

ReputationRep:
    LOL.

You're advice is pretty rubbish, just whack it on the table.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: ur threads are just..... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    When 2 NEG??? Plz halp me!!!1

ReputationRep:
    OP reminds me of that sketch in team america where he talks about a*seholes, d*cks and p*ssies

ReputationRep:
    If a man could jerk his **** off with his feet, this thread would be more interesting.

ReputationRep:
    What an awful thread.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.